What the US has done in the Middle East.

Aleppo and much of Syria had already been bombed to shit piles by the time Russia finally showed up four years into it.

Remember when Queen Hillary was calling for her no-fly zone so we could go to World War 3?

I don't want her here under my airport:cool:
It does not matter in the context of this topic, what is important is that the United States sided with the bloody terrorists of the party of Hussein and Assed.

It does not matter in the context of this topic, what is important is that the United States sided with the bloody terrorists of the party of Hussein and Assed.

Lol 😂 you don't know anything about Iraq or Syria.

It's a lie.

Mehr Assad dropped 40 thousand barrel bombs on the Syrian people.
what is MEHR? the use of barrel bombs by Bashar Assad was known to
all interested. What did the USA have to do with it Who was siding with
the bloody baathist pigs besides Russia -----and in the case of the Alawite pig---
Iran?

In 2011, Obama's CIA began covert operations in Syria, in teamwork with al-Qaida who proceeded to destroy the country. "ASSAD MUST GO !" Remember ?

When that failed miserably John Kerry's State Department went to plan B and sent it our troops to take over their food region north of the Euphrates River..... you guessed it ....to starve the Syrian people.Why ? Oil and food ?
We should have plenty of our own.... why do we want theirs ?

And diid I mention that in the meantime, we're on the footsteps of nuclear war with Russia ? ( who finally had to step in in 2015 after we had already destroyed Aleppo and much of the rest of Syria )

Say it ain't so Joe.

Here's a very eye-opening interview with Colonel Richard H Black... who will fill you in on many of the things you haven't been hearing in the mainstream media.

We've been meddling and fucking up in the Middle East for the better part of a century now

what is MEHR? the use of barrel bombs by Bashar Assad was known to
all interested. What did the USA have to do with it Who was siding with
the bloody baathist pigs besides Russia -----and in the case of the Alawite pig---
Iran?

Mehr Assad is Bashar's younger brother who controls the police and the military.. He also controls Bashar. He's as ruthless as his father Hafez .

Can you define "middle east" and the nature of the "fucking up" ?

Everyone knows what the Middle East refers to.

We have been jumping in and out of bed with despots in the region

Let's see we supported the Shah of Iran then when he was deposed we jumped into the sack with Saddam Hussein, then he started misbehaving so we got the first gulf war then a bunch of Saudis hijacked planes on 9/11 so we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan all the while ignoring Saudi Arabia's bullshit. The US has probably been the single most destabilizing agent in the entire region.

Let's see we supported the Shah of Iran then when he was deposed we jumped into the sack with Saddam Hussein, then he started misbehaving so we got the first gulf war then a bunch of Saudis hijacked planes on 9/11 so we invaded Iraq and Afghanistan all the while ignoring Saudi Arabia's bullshit. The US has probably been the single most destabilizing agent in the entire region.

OBL wanted to implicate the Saudis because they revoked his citizenship in 1994. He hated them.

your analysis is VERY simplistic

Not really I'm not going to write a book for you. There is plenty of material that supports my statements and I provided you a couple of links to get you started
Lots and Lots of links and I read most of them. My question was directed at
your understanding of the massive body of propaganda

Lots and Lots of links and I read most of them. My question was directed at
your understanding of the massive body of propaganda

That you think it is propaganda is your opinion.

Do you have anything that rebuts the article I linked to proving your claim that they are nothing but "propaganda"?

That you think it is propaganda is your opinion.

Do you have anything that rebuts the article I linked to proving your claim that they are nothing but "propaganda"?
read it again----your link provides a history of that which took place regarding
lands against which the US and Europe won massive wars----but it is also
liberally peppered with BUZZ WORDS ----word and phrases----like "THE ELITES" who made
deals with the "ELITES" of the conquered people.-----then proceeds to blame the
disarray of those lands on the "ELITES" of the US and Europe. I got news----the disarray
preceded both you and me and even the establishment of the USA. It was not CREATED
by "american" or "european" ELITES and the respective "OPPRESSION" thereof

He didn't implicate Saudis the hijackers WERE Saudis.

OBL wanted the attack to have a Saudi face. Six of the hijackers may or may not be Saudis using fake identification. Some were definitely Saudis... and some were other nationalities.

Look at the photos of the highjackers. Several are still alive and one was killed in a plane crash in Pompano beach a year before 9/11. Somebody was using fake identification.

Forum List

Back