What was it obama said about muslims

"The future must not belong to those who slander the prophet of Islam."

You do know that when you're trying to demonise a full sixth of the world's population then you'll probably be able to come up with quite a few stories of individual cruely, disgusting behavior and all round shittiness. The implication that one man does something hideous so all 1.6 billion people who share his religion are somehow implicated is pretty tenuous.

Why do all Muslims have to answer for the crimes of extremists?
They don't.

They have to answer for how a religion allegedly from above could foment so much evil, hatred, intolerance, murderous ways for 1400 years.

In other words --- we are condemning muslims, we are condemning their false religion. And expect most of humanity with the ability to reason and have a conscience to see this.

They don't.

They have to answer for how a religion allegedly from above could foment so much evil, hatred, intolerance, murderous ways for 1400 years.

In other words --- we are condemning muslims, we are condemning their false religion. And expect most of humanity with the ability to reason and have a conscience to see this.

False or not the religion is not responsible for the actions of ignorant people. That violence and hatred comes from people naturally; religion is a scapegoat.

Like....Like....Like...actually Christians do the same thing you know...my leftist buddies say so.

Damn Christians...they are murderous nut jobs.

They don't.

False or not the religion is not responsible for the actions of ignorant people. That violence and hatred comes from people naturally; religion is a scapegoat.
Wrong.

So you do not believe in God or the spiritual element. Of course we are not going to agree on the causes then.

You do know that when you're trying to demonise a full sixth of the world's population then you'll probably be able to come up with quite a few stories of individual cruely, disgusting behavior and all round shittiness. The implication that one man does something hideous so all 1.6 billion people who share his religion are somehow implicated is pretty tenuous.
Also quite lazy of you to sum it up that way.

Since 9/11, there have been over 27,000 individual heinous attacks on innocent people around the world in the name of Islam where some have died. These are non-military attacks. Care to read the details? List of Islamic Terror Attacks

This speaks of a diabolic nature of a religion that could foster that much hatred, intolerance and murder in a civilized world.

Since 9/11, there have been over 27,000 individual heinous attacks on innocent people around the world in the name of Islam where some have died. These are non-military attacks. Care to read the details? List of Islamic Terror Attacks

This speaks of a diabolic nature of a religion that could foster that much hatred, intolerance and murder in a civilized world.

Since 9/11 and til the end of 2013 there were just of 406,000 gun deaths in the United States of America. In 2010 (last figures I could dig up) there were 1.6 billion muslims in the world and at the same time there were 309 million in the USA.

So even giving your number the headstart of 2013 til today we have 15 times as many attacks by a fifth as many people, to look at that more closely you can see that you are 75 times more likely to be attacked by an American with a gun than you are a Muslim in the name of Islam. Now those are very general figures but 75 times!!!! I think I'll take my chaces with my halal meat and calls to prayer at 5am.

If more of them would speak out against extremism.......

You know, instead of dancing in the streets celebrating mass murder....

Do you not think that muslims speaking out against terrorist attacks isn't really as headline grabbing as inflamatory videos shown to cause shock and outrage. Muslims speak out against terrorism each and every day, it gets next to no media play and everyone rolls there eyes and says they don't speak out.

Since 9/11 and til the end of 2013 there were just of 406,000 gun deaths in the United States of America. In 2010 (last figures I could dig up) there were 1.6 billion muslims in the world and at the same time there were 309 million in the USA.

So even giving your number the headstart of 2013 til today we have 15 times as many attacks by a fifth as many people, to look at that more closely you can see that you are 75 times more likely to be attacked by an American with a gun than you are a Muslim in the name of Islam. Now those are very general figures but 75 times!!!! I think I'll take my chaces with my halal meat and calls to prayer at 5am.

What are you getting at? 2 million Sudanese Christians murdered in Sudan by Sudanes Muslims too over a few years. Shall I start adding in those elements?

So some irate husband murdered his wife or neighbor in the USA. Did he should out God is Great when he killed her? Stay on topic. All men are sinners, but some religions foster real evil. That tells me that religion is false and it is the bane of humanity and the fear of the entire world.

Now go defend it’s peaceful nature again.

If more of them would speak out against extremism.......

You know, instead of dancing in the streets celebrating mass murder....

Do you not think that muslims speaking out against terrorist attacks isn't really as headline grabbing as inflamatory videos shown to cause shock and outrage. Muslims speak out against terrorism each and every day, it gets next to no media play and everyone rolls there eyes and says they don't speak out.

The main problem is their book actually commands them to slay the infidel. There are many verses in the Koran that says this.

That is a big distinction. Rather significant.

What are you getting at? 2 million Sudanese Christians murdered in Sudan by Sudanes Muslims too over a few years. Shall I start adding in those elements?

So some irate husband murdered his wife or neighbor in the USA. Did he should out God is Great when he killed her? Stay on topic. All men are sinners, but some religions foster real evil. That tells me that religion is false and it is the bane of humanity and the fear of the entire world.

Now go defend it’s peaceful nature again.

I don't believe Islam is peaceful, nor do I believe it's warlike. It's a religion, religions don't put evil in men's hearts, they give him an excuse for the vile deeds they do.

A false religion? They're all false! God didn't make man, man made god to reliquish his responsibility. Bleating that a religion is to blame for the worlds woes is to fundimementally misunderstand the nature of man. You can bang on about Islam being evil all you want, we all know the final solution that you want, thankfully good men outnumber your kind.

I give up what did he say?

I know how he felt about Pakistan harboring bin Laden.

Forum List

Back