🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What We Have Learned So Far From The Trump Investigation

There is none (collusion) versus CNN ADMITTING they are 'fake news' several times now..

That's for admitting you don't rely on real journalists from major news organizations but instead go to college drop outs type writers that couldn't get a job with a real news organization.
If they had any credentials whatsoever they'd work at the 3 most reliable news organizations on earth, NYT, Washpo and CNN.
CNN is equivalent to the comedy channel, which is where a lot of liberals get their news.
Then post a fake news article from today.. or last week even. Let's see it
Have they mentionedamentioned anything about the Trump Russia collusion? If so, there you are.
Don't be lazy. Post a link to the article or video that you claim is fake news. Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk. Lets look at this.
Why don't you show me proof of Trump colluding .
I Never claimed he did. Why are you changing the subject?

Completely fabricated by the far right media whose job is to cover for Trump.
Yeah, that's why CNN and other left wing propaganda-pushers refuse to even mention the potential greatest foreign espionage case in the US for decades because it involves a good number of Democrats, to include Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary. :p
That's for admitting you don't rely on real journalists from major news organizations but instead go to college drop outs type writers that couldn't get a job with a real news organization.
If they had any credentials whatsoever they'd work at the 3 most reliable news organizations on earth, NYT, Washpo and CNN.
CNN is equivalent to the comedy channel, which is where a lot of liberals get their news.
Whats the matter easyt65 ?? Is my request to actually see what fake news you are talking about that unreasonable? Back up your claims or shut it
I told you the fake news about Trump and Russia.

Have they mentionedamentioned anything about the Trump Russia collusion? If so, there you are.
Don't be lazy. Post a link to the article or video that you claim is fake news. Walk the walk if you're gonna talk the talk. Lets look at this.
That's the biggest fake news story.

Yeah, that's why CNN and other left wing propaganda-pushers refuse to even mention the potential greatest foreign espionage case in the US for decades because it involves a good number of Democrats, to include Wasserman-Schultz and Hillary. :p
Whats the matter easyt65 ?? Is my request to actually see what fake news you are talking about that unreasonable? Back up your claims or shut it
Post one from today. Let's take a look. How many times do I need to ask?

That's the biggest fake news story.
Post a link from TODAY of CNNs reporting on the biggest fake news story. Let's take a look at all these lies CNN is pumping out.

This is about the 10th time I've asked and y'all keep dodging.

I don't watch CNN.

I don't watch CNN.
If you dont watch then how can you talk the shit you do? Btw, you can go to their website where they have hundreds of articles and videos posted. Find one from today that's fake. That's the 11th ask, you gonna keep dodging?

Debbie Where'sher-Muzzle and the DNC are under investigation.

Imran Awan and family, the DNC's IT firm has committed Federal crimes

Comey and Lynch are under investigation.

Rice and Powers are under investigation.

Trump Jr. is daft, but we knew that.

Now all the witnesses coming before the committees are going to be Democrats and their operatives.

Making America Great Again, securing the border, draining the swamp, and putting hundreds of lawyers to work defending Democrats. Booyah!

"Wait a minute while I get my plot thickener. In 2016, Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee wrote to the House appropriations subcommittee asking that their staffers obtain “Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information” clearances, spook-speak for the whole shebang. Guess who was working for many of the letter writers? Yep, Awan and his crew. Guess who the ranking member of the appropriations subcommittee was? Donald Duck? Close. Actually, it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz."

The Pakistani Hackers Working for the DNC - American Greatness
The Pakistanis turn out to be bank robbers, dupe. Dems welcome investigations that will prove them not indictable and innocent as always, hater dupe. And all this to be GOP partisan bs propaganda as always.

I don't watch CNN.
Or BBC, PBS, networks, any newspapers from around the world, or anything outside the ridiculous New BS GOP bubble, superdupe.

Meanwhile, Trump told everyone he fired Comey because of Russia. Really, his own statements are treasonous if you go by history...we're just overwhelmed by the huge scale of arrogance and idiocy...

Now all the witnesses coming before the committees are going to be Democrats and their operatives.

Making America Great Again, securing the border, draining the swamp, and putting hundreds of lawyers to work defending Democrats. Booyah!

"Wait a minute while I get my plot thickener. In 2016, Democrats on the House Intelligence Committee wrote to the House appropriations subcommittee asking that their staffers obtain “Top Secret Sensitive Compartmented Information” clearances, spook-speak for the whole shebang. Guess who was working for many of the letter writers? Yep, Awan and his crew. Guess who the ranking member of the appropriations subcommittee was? Donald Duck? Close. Actually, it was Debbie Wasserman Schultz."

It's quite a bit more complicated than that. What the Trump inner circle have never figured out--is that they were being watched since 2015 and not by U.S. Intelligence sources

GCHQ first became aware in late 2015 of suspicious “interactions” between figures connected to Trump and known or suspected Russian agents, a source close to UK intelligence said. This intelligence was passed to the US as part of a routine exchange of information, they added.Over the next six months, until summer 2016, a number of western agencies shared further information on contacts between Trump’s inner circle and Russians, sources said. The European countries that passed on electronic intelligence – known as sigint – included Germany, Estonia and Poland. Australia, a member of the “Five Eyes” spying alliance that also includes the US, UK, Canada and New Zealand, also relayed material, one source said.
British spies were first to spot Trump team's links with Russia

Which is why they can't even pull off a "secret meeting" in the Trump tower without getting busted.

In this 8 minute video from Shep Smith (in February) he explains that Trump Surrogates were not only on the phone with the Russian ambassador but with Russian intelligence agents including the very day that the DNC was getting hacked into.

Paul Manafort was recently forced by the DOJ to register as a foreign agent--receiving 17 MILLION from the Russians to advise them on U.S./Ukraine policies.
Paul Manafort retroactively registers with Justice Dept. as foreign agent

And this clause was installed into the RNC platform during the Convention in July.
Gordon had advocated for language in the GOP platform that the Ukrainians not be armed in their battle against pro-Russian separatists, an effort was ultimately successful. But Gordon says he was simply advocating what Trump himself had expressed -- that he did not wish to see major war break out over the situation in Ukraine
More Trump advisers disclose meeting with Russia's ambassador - CNNPolitics.com

I could go on for another couple of pages of evidence against Trump but you can get it at this link, just ignore the "error" it will still go to the link.
Error | US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

I would say right now that "All the Kings Horses and all the King's men won't be able to put Trumpty Dumpty back together again."

C0B4984E-645C-402F-9376-E26DB7CEA824.jpg

Democrats be like...

View attachment 141384

View attachment 141386

'Nuff said.
Trump is at a 36% approval rating, lowest in history.. had a week from hell last week where he consistly got smacked in the face, so what do you assholes do?
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
why would you expect anything less? you gave us Hitlery. and a russia russia nothing burger

Deplorable logic: Since Bob Mueller is not releasing any information, he's holding it all close to his vest, the Trumpies think there is no evidence and the investigations are over..
yep holding that all close to the vest that you can see. too funny

Democrats be like...

View attachment 141384

View attachment 141386

'Nuff said.
Trump is at a 36% approval rating, lowest in history.. had a week from hell last week where he consistly got smacked in the face, so what do you assholes do?
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha
why would you expect anything less? you gave us Hitlery. and a russia russia nothing burger
That would be the New GOP BS/hate propaganda machine that brought you that, dupe.

Democrats be like...

View attachment 141384

View attachment 141386

'Nuff said.
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass :muahaha:
Moron thinks he can win an election with 36% of the vote.
Go ahead and show the forum all the presidents that won with 36% or less.
We'll be waiting for your response.
( that will never come)

How many epic beatings do you libs have to suffer to figure it out. :laugh:

Democrats be like...

View attachment 141384

View attachment 141386

'Nuff said.
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass :muahaha:
Moron thinks he can win an election with 36% of the vote.
Go ahead and show the forum all the presidents that won with 36% or less.
We'll be waiting for your response.
( that will never come)

How many epic beatings do you libs have to suffer to figure it out. :laugh:
So where's the data I challenged you to find of even one prez that won with 36% of the votes? You so embarrass all blues artists with your cowardice and stupidity.

Here is what the left is NOT telling you about the 36% approval rating, and I know it to be true!

You know when an election is happening, you get the report on registered voters, or likely voters? Well that is EXPENSIVE, and is financed by candidates., the two party's, or the media to get what they claim is an accurate picture.

But, when an election cycle is NOT in full swing, the poling company's call random households and only do their best to insure that it is an adult they are talking to. They may or not be a registered voter who voted. Could be an illegal alien. Could be a felon.

So, when someone tells you Trump is at 36%, your 1st response should be 36% of what, and where, and by who/whom, lol!

I don't believe one word out of the left's lying filthy mouths. What the above leftwit doesn't understand is we don't need CA or NY to win, hence Trump haters in those states do not matter hence 36%.

View attachment 141396
We've learned that Congress like to jerk off and waste monies..Why do they need so many people to investigate and why do they feel the need to have public hearings that slow don the process and are inconclusive 99% of the time to divulging any pertinent facts.....A fly crawling up a wall has more action than a Senate hearing...
That is all Hillary's clan doing. To waste as much money on frivolous investigations until the pot is empty. Then when Pres. Trump starts his investigations on them, that there will not be any money in the pot for his investigations. And plus he cannot use his own staff to investigate, because they are a part of the Hillary's clan.
I do not know why that Hillary's underwear sniffers does not know what the word not under investigation means. Maybe I should use the words " a matter" instead of an investigation.

Comey told Trump 3 times that he wasn't under investigation, but his refusal to publicly say so infuriated Trump Comey told Trump 3 times that he wasn't under investigation, but his refusal to publicly say so infuriated Trump

I guess that three times is not enough to penetrate through the skulls of the left.

We've learned that Congress like to jerk off and waste monies..Why do they need so many people to investigate and why do they feel the need to have public hearings that slow don the process and are inconclusive 99% of the time to divulging any pertinent facts.....A fly crawling up a wall has more action than a Senate hearing...
That is all Hillary's clan doing. To waste as much money on frivolous investigations until the pot is empty. Then when Pres. Trump starts his investigations on them, that there will not be any money in the pot for his investigations. And plus he cannot use his own staff to investigate, because they are a part of the Hillary's clan.

The House and Senate investigations are becoming distorted by GOP grandstanding...

As to the Clintons, the GOP has spent $200m investigating the Clintons so far and all you have is a blowjob.

The main investigation was being done by the FBI before Trump interfered with it and then it was handed to Mueller by a guy appointed by Trump. Nice try but the Democrats aren't investigating Trump anymore than the GOP....

He was not under any investigation. And that means that they cannot appoint an special prosecutor if there are no evidence of a crime.

giphy.gif

What have I learned?

Another new day.
No crime committed...by a Republican.
No collusion...by a Republican.
No Obstruction...by a Republican.
No illegal sharing of classified...by a Republican.
No illegal unmasking of Americans...by a Republican.
No Felony Espionage...by a Republican.
No illegal non-compliance with the FOIA / Federal Records Act...by a Republican
No illegal mishandling of classified...by a Republican.
No foreign espionage ring...by a Republican.
No subsiding of bitter butt-hurt feelings...for Democrats.

:p

Forum List

Back