🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What We Have Learned So Far From The Trump Investigation

Of course there hasn't been " one damning report." I already explained it to you, imbecile...Ya think Mueller will prematurely release reports BEFORE his investigation is over?

View attachment 141401

"I know nothing. You know nothing. No
one knows anything....the investigation
continues!"

It's amazing how much shite liberals can leak out about everything there is to leak information about, but they still can't manage to leak out any evidence. Bwuhahaha...
I've already educated you on this but you love to play ostrich.
Joachim Castro who is privy to the inside information has said that " There will be people going to prison."
And you want to talk about leaks?
The leaks are coming from INSIDE the White House that's why there hasn't been any leaks inside Mueller's group. They don't work in the WH. I swear you're dumber than dirt.,

Trump is at a 36% approval rating, lowest in history.. had a week from hell last week where he consistly got smacked in the face, so what do you assholes do?
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass
36% is all we need to whoop the left's ass :muahaha:
Moron thinks he can win an election with 36% of the vote.
Go ahead and show the forum all the presidents that won with 36% or less.
We'll be waiting for your response.
( that will never come)

How many epic beatings do you libs have to suffer to figure it out. :laugh:
So where's the data I challenged you to find of even one prez that won with 36% of the votes? You so embarrass all blues artists with your cowardice and stupidity.

36% of core Trump supporters, plus a majority of independents, plus working class Dem's defecting from the Democratic party is how you fools lost to Trump the first time. Note I said the first time, if he runs again you people will go down in flames a 2nd time. :laugh:
The people that held their nose and voted for Trump are gone.
Only his idiot base like you are left...
Hilarious you don't know this..

Go ahead run Hillary again in 2020 :laugh::lmao::laugh::lmao::laugh:

Blues Legend: We can win with 36% of the vote.
Did you win last nov with 36% of the vote?
Nope.
Can you find even one prez that won with 36% of the vote?
Nope.
Blues dope: We can win with 36% of the vote.
Lmao

Its over your head just relax :itsok:
Blues dope proved dead wrong that his side can win with 36% of the vote but still takes a cocky attitude.
That's why you're called deplorables. Now hop into your basket and dont come out until you can back up your lie.

I Din't do nuffin! I din't do nuffin!

The official battle cry of the corrupt, Lie-Luvin Left
hillary-dindu-nuffin.jpg

Funny how the ones who complain about the lefts Russian hysteria are the ones posting about it all the time. Keep fanning the fire bud. But then don't complain that you're too hot.

It's good practice to remind everyone about all the fake news that exists out there.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

(And some people are even dumb enough to swallow it all, alongside the cock of their Marxist masters of course. I bet the above posters belongs to this category.)
Please post the most recent "fake news" article that your so called Clinton New Network has posted. I'd like to look it over and see where they are lying.

I've already educated you on...

You have already declared there is no 'DWS-IT Tech Espionage Scandal', killing any and all credibility you ever had. You can no longer (like you ever could) school anyone on anything.

Dude, stfu and go take your meds....

Trump is at a 36% approval rating, lowest in history.. had a week from hell last week where he consistly got smacked in the face, so what do you assholes do?
Talk about democrats.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha

Moron thinks he can win an election with 36% of the vote.
Go ahead and show the forum all the presidents that won with 36% or less.
We'll be waiting for your response.
( that will never come)

So where's the data I challenged you to find of even one prez that won with 36% of the votes? You so embarrass all blues artists with your cowardice and stupidity.

36% of core Trump supporters, plus a majority of independents, plus working class Dem's defecting from the Democratic party is how you fools lost to Trump the first time. Note I said the first time, if he runs again you people will go down in flames a 2nd time. :laugh:

the stupidity just keeps getting worse.
You're a HS dropout aren't you.

Blues Legend: We can win with 36% of the vote.
Did you win last nov with 36% of the vote?
Nope.
Can you find even one prez that won with 36% of the vote?
Nope.
Blues dope: We can win with 36% of the vote.
Lmao

Its over your head just relax :itsok:
Blues dope proved dead wrong that his side can win with 36% of the vote but still takes a cocky attitude.
That's why you're called deplorables. Now hop into your basket and dont come out until you can back up your lie.

Because calling millions of Americans deplorables worked out so well for you the first time AHAHAHA, you libs are funny! :laugh:

My pinky is smarter than you lib, just the left pinky I don't need both.

I've already educated you on...

You have already declared there is no 'DWS-IT Tech Espionage Scandal', killing any and all credibility you ever had. You can no longer (like you ever could) school anyone on anything.

Dude, stfu and go take your meds....
I just got a news notification.
Scarmucci OUT as communication director
The failures of Trump continues.
How funny is that..
Proving again Trump has no idea what he's doing

Funny how the ones who complain about the lefts Russian hysteria are the ones posting about it all the time. Keep fanning the fire bud. But then don't complain that you're too hot.

It's good practice to remind everyone about all the fake news that exists out there.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

(And some people are even dumb enough to swallow it all, alongside the cock of their Marxist masters of course. I bet the above posters belongs to this category.)
Please post the most recent "fake news" article that your so called Clinton New Network has posted. I'd like to look it over and see where they are lying.

Personally, I stopped viewing the network after they decided to extort US citizen for posting their free thoughts on reddit. Anyone should have realized that the network is a fraud and a fake at that point.

That being said, they suit you very well, you love being lied to and supporting extortion/criminality would be only a plus.

Then why can't you back up your lie that a president can win with 36% of the vote.
I love it when you kick your own ass.

Then why can't you back up your lie that a president can win with 36% of the vote.

Blues, just point to Trump. He beat a Democrat who supposedly had a much higher popularity contest number despite not being able to defeat Bernie Sanders by herself to win her party's nomination. :p

Go find a 5th grader to explain it to you.

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Can't wait for the final damning report that I guarantee you'll scream fake news but I can assure you it won't be.
I remember Nixon fans losing their minds when they realize they couldn't lie for him any longer.
John Dean: This is worst than Watergate.

Final? So far there hasn't been one damning report.

The final report will take place in your unreasonable delusions, only.
Of course there hasn't been " one damning report." I already explained it to you, imbecile..
Ya think Mueller will prematurely release reports BEFORE his investigation is over?
Ha ha ha

He will be embarrassed to release that report. Although I suppose, losing comes naturally to him, just as it does to you folks. Personally I rather get tired of winning, but each to their own.
Great wins this past week. Repeal/replace dud, transgenders in the military dud, we got the Boy Scouts apologizing for trump, we got the police renouncing trumps comments, 3 more resignations (what happened to that dream team that was running the fine tuned machine?) has the wall payment check from Mexico cleared yet?

Yeah man, you must be exhausted from all this winning!

RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA!

Personally, I stopped viewing the network after they decided to extort US citizen for posting their free thoughts on reddit. Anyone should have realized that the network is a fraud and a fake at that point.

That being said, they suit you very well, you love being lied to and supporting extortion/criminality would be only a plus.
No no don't dodge your way out of this one. You call CNN fake and hysterical over Russia. So how about you go to CNN.com and find the most recent fake news article to prove you are right. If they are as bad as your rhetoric then you should have several to choose from today's postings... so time to back up that talk smart guy. No more dodging

Forum List

Back