What / who has the Parties and The People divided more so than illegal Mexicans?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
How did our elected politicians let things get to this point?
American democracy has been straight-up hijacked by Mexico...Does anybody really need to keep wondering why Russia matters not and why good Americans feel like they’ve been infiltrated?

right after I graduated high school our town was flooded with LSD. Yep, the evil 25.

If you ever want to divide a party just fill the punch bowl with micro dots, or blotter.

Works, every time!

Mexicans aint got shit on the lysergic

Apparently there are still idiots who think all illegal aliens are Mexican.

right after I graduated high school our town was flooded with LSD. Yep, the evil 25.

If you ever want to divide a party just fill the punch bowl with micro dots, or blotter.

Works, every time!

I ~ agree, kinda! The OP has been drinking from the punch bowl, or maybe the dumb bastard has drunk too damn much Trump Piss and is believing that hogwash propaganda, or maybe he's just a fucking shill with a purpose and too little skill to sell it.

Trying to scapegoat Mexico for the current ills of division brought on under the guise of "making America great again" by the Divider-in-Chief for the real purpose of divide and conquer is too damn obvious in the OP to overlook!

You LOSE Loser!

Works, every time!

I ~ agree, kinda! The OP has been drinking from the punch bowl, or maybe the dumb bastard has drunk too damn much Trump Piss and is believing that hogwash propaganda, or maybe he's just a fucking shill with a purpose and too little skill to sell it.

Trying to scapegoat Mexico for the current ills of division brought on under the guise of "making America great again" by the Divider-in-Chief for the real purpose of divide and conquer is too damn obvious in the OP to overlook!

You LOSE Loser!

well, fvck me for having sum fun :206:

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

What part of that filthy shithole Mexico are you from and how long have you been fucking REAL Americans over?

Do you honestly not realize what a fucking moron you look like every time you post illogical bullshit like that?

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

Do you honestly not realize what a fucking moron you look like every time you post illogical bullshit like that?

Nah, I just point at you ignorant fools and laugh. Haha
Nobody sane sees anything illogical about it....you see, ALL logical, REAL Americans understand that one illegal alien on U.S. soil is too many...Only foolish suckers, degenerates and other beaners don’t see it that way,

What / who has the Parties and The People divided more so than illegal Mexicans?

Adolf Trump and his satanic conspiracy theories and lies are dividing America! The man-child desperately needs a sanity intervention.

DqdfCiOWsAACXO2.jpg

Adolf Trump and his satanic conspiracy theories and lies are dividing America! The man-child desperately needs a sanity intervention.

DqdfCiOWsAACXO2.jpg

Third graders know Trump has been nothing but retaliatory since day one....Face it, you LefTards are getting your asses handed to you from all angles AND you’re getting beat in your own game. Watching you Loons make these claims is awesome...we know you’re pissing your pink panties daily.

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

Nobody sane sees anything illogical about it.........,

You clearly have no idea what logic is.

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

Nobody sane sees anything illogical about it....you see, ALL logical, REAL Americans understand that one illegal alien on U.S. soil is too many...Only foolish suckers, degenerates and other beaners don’t see it that way,

This from the guy that employs illegals! :21::21::21::21::21:

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

Nobody sane sees anything illogical about it.........,

You clearly have no idea what logic is.

Rational thought and rabid racism cannot coexist, BL has not had a rational thought ever, more than likely.

Last edited:

Works, every time!

You LOSE Loser!

This from the guy that employs illegals! :21::21::21::21::21:

Pay attention confused Loon, I hire New Zealanders and dirty wetbacks.
Stay focused, stay on topic...

DqdfCiOWsAACXO2.jpg
dumb shit
....I've put out the facts/numbers many times on how blacks/etc are more of a threat to the US than any white supremacists
..your post is very ridiculous/unfounded/etc

Forum List

Back