What will be the consequences China's declining population?

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden

What will be the consequences of Muscovite & han- China's empires declining population?​

I am 100% sure we ´ll see the collapse of both chinggisid empires very very soon , maybe in 2-10 years​

BjElmy6IIAAEwPV.jpg

According to researcher Yi Fuxian and leaked CCP documents, China has overestimated its population for decades. It's actual population is probably 130 million fewer than official numbers. That means India surpassed it several years ago and that its population began to shrink in the mid-2010s.

It's not just China.

Western nations are also experiencing a population decline.
Those nations absorbing the most immigrants will appear less so, but at other severe costs to the society / nation at large.

What will be the consequences of Muscovite & han- China's empires declining population?​

I am 100% sure we ´ll see the collapse of both chinggisid empires very very soon , maybe in 2-10 years​

View attachment 748259
It almost certainly means a slowing of their economic rise and attraction as a manufacturing center.

It's not just China.

Western nations are also experiencing a population decline.
Those nations absorbing the most immigrants will appear less so, but at other severe costs to the society / nation at large.
Good.
The world needs to stop thinking as nations and ethnicities. We should think as just people. The people of Earth.

View attachment 748259
Their economy will collapse, taking the rest of the world with it.

More utter garbage from our psychotic Titloose .

Does our resident idiot imagine that populations will disappear , rofl
Does it make a difference to working people's productivity ?

Poor Titloose is embittered because the Federation kicked him out . Just as we should for continuous childish Fake News .

Here come the "oh no the birth rate is declining" crazies.

More utter garbage from our psychotic Titloose .

Does our resident idiot imagine that populations will disappear , rofl
Does it make a difference to working people's productivity ?

Poor Titloose is embittered because the Federation kicked him out . Just as we should for continuous childish Fake News .

Forum List

Back