What will be the Democrats' next fake scandal?

We've had "Trumps getting IMPEACHED" for" (best I can remember):

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something
Imaginary Russian Collusion
Obstructing an exoneration
And now... Exposing Democrat corruption.

Demtards are desperately trying to avoid another election humiliation.

Demtards are desperately trying to set up a narrative to help them avoid the discussion of the corruption of the Obama WH.

The only question is.... What's the next lie going to be?
Something that starts out with "Trump may have..."

Right. And speaking of lies.

Republicans are afraid of looking foolish defending the president on TV, as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) did Sunday when a CBS News host revealed the GOP lawmaker was unfamiliar with Trump’s troubling comments to the Ukrainian president.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Demtards are desperately trying to set up a narrative to help them avoid the discussion of the corruption of the Obama WH.

Republicans are afraid of looking foolish defending the president on TV, as House Minority Leader Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) did Sunday when a CBS News host revealed the GOP lawmaker was unfamiliar with Trump’s troubling comments to the Ukrainian president.
And if impeachment goes to the senate all of them who support the crook in our WH will be revealed as politics first country last people

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Relying on the fake news media is a common mistake you communists make, over and over over and over, showing how sublimely stupid you are.

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Relying on the fake news media is a common mistake you communists make, over and over over and over, showing how sublimely stupid you are.
Here it is MAGA since you asked

A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

Here it is MAGA since you asked

A Trump hotel mystery: Giant reservations followed by empty rooms

The depth of prog stupid knows no bounds,

Defend what?

There is absolutely no evidence of wrongdoing.

The haters can't quote anything whatsoever that Trump said wrong.

Defend what?

5 or 6 lies just now standing with the pres of Finland

Defend what?

All they can quote is what the lying media has told them.

Trump tore the manufacturer's tag off a brand new mattress back in 1982.
I must have been 6-7 yrs old when I first read that label. It shook me for a few seconds before I realized it did not pertain to me but rather was some sort of warning to merchants. I quickly went from room to room with scissors.

I betcha AOC lives in fear that she may rip one off in her sleep.

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... I hate to break this to you but God is the ultimate time keeper...
If that's true isn't he watching Trump?
So you are unfamiliar with adult words like omnipotence and omnipresence? Color me shocked.
The next scandal the Democrats dream up will accuse Trump of secretly colluding with space aliens while meeting with them on a UFO. ... :lol: :lol:
On a Tarmac. All they discussed were Grandkids and Golf.
I do believe that is your best ... evah.:beer:

Eddie, Eddie, Eddie... I hate to break this to you but God is the ultimate time keeper...
If that's true isn't he watching Trump?
So you are unfamiliar with adult words like omnipotence and omnipresence? Color me shocked.
The next scandal the Democrats dream up will accuse Trump of secretly colluding with space aliens while meeting with them on a UFO. ... :lol: :lol:
On a Tarmac. All they discussed were Grandkids and Golf.
I do believe that is your best ... evah.:beer:
very disappointing

Invisible Emoluments
Pretend Stormy something

The real scandal that is Americans electing Donald J. Trump again and rejecting the Democrats is closing in. Make America win again!

If the domestic economic data keeps deteriorating as it has been over the past few weeks Crime Family-D won't need another "scandal" to beat Donny in 2020, the economy will do it for them.

Of course both parties are hopelessly addicted to kabuki theater and faux histrionics so even if the economy dives into a recession before the election both sides of the aisle are likely to entertain us with a host of fabricated brouhaha's before election day, after all it's what they do best.
You haters have been praying for a recession for years now.

..and you clueless retards having been posting nonsensical bullshit like this since the Internet opened its doors to the general public.:rolleyes:

Meanwhile, back in reality, U.S. economic fundamentals are actually showing signs of deterioration despite histrionic protestations to the contrary by irate Trumplodytes.

Forum List

Back