What will Bernie and his voters do?

hangover

Gold Member
Oct 8, 2013
When the DNC cheats Bernie out of the nomination with the super delegates, will he support Clinton? Will his supporters vote for Clinton? Or will they vote for Trump? Or will they just stay home?

Both Trump and Bernie are "anti-establishment."

When the DNC cheats Bernie out of the nomination with the super delegates, will he support Clinton? Will his supporters vote for Clinton? Or will they vote for Trump? Or will they just stay home?

Bernie Sanders will most likely be Hillary Clinton VP...

Bernie would never be part of that corruption.

I think he will...

If Hillary promises to act on some of Bernie's plans he will accept....
Will she deliver on any of it?....
Of course not.

I think he will...

Of course not.
I dunno. She could give him a brief to solve the student loan fiasco without just letting kids malinger for free at community colleges. It's a cruel irony how low graduation rates for minorities are at community colleges. They could even name legislation for him. I wouldn't let him near a bank or credit card, but he's not a bad man.

----
Of course they will.

After all, we can't allow the big bad Taliban GOP destroy the world can we?

It's the Dim establishment or universal destruction!

I think he will...

Of course not.

You and I both understand that, but to appease those on the Progressive left she has to take either Bernie Sanders or Elizabeth Warren and if the choice is between the two of them the better choice is Bernie...

Promises will be made and many if not all will be broken because a true politician is born to lie...

How is Bernie being cheated when more people, many more people, are voting for Hillary than him?

RealClearPolitics - 2016 Democratic Popular Vote!

And irony of ironies, the Bern's strategy now appears to win so solidly in the remaining primaries that THE SUPERDELEGATES CHOOSE HIM

Bernie's longshot victory strategy

Stop being whining victims. You sound like the Trumpeters.

I think he will...
He already said that you can't change a corrupt system by taking their money.

I think more bernout supporters will go for Trump instead of cankles, if anyone. Cankles is the reason they are voting for bern. A lot fo them anyways. I am sure free shit is pretty appealing, too..

If Bernie accepts a position as Shrillary's veep, his voters will abandon him and will not vote for her. It will severely weaken the DNC and give Trump the White House.

Forum List

Back