What Would Happen If Moscow and the US Went to War

Here is what happens:

There will be no more New York, no Washngton, San Fracisco, SIlicon Valley, no vacation to Miami Beach. Everything that made the US great would be gone forever.

It wont be nukes that will be destroying US, your doom will come from below.
Delivered by the Poseidon nuclear torpedo.
If your POS subs could make it close enough, Boris.

If your POS subs could make it close enough, Boris.
They only 100s of kilometers of distance and they are good to go.
The nuclear torpedo can swin 70 knots under 1000 meters deep at a coast and flood the city and sinking it beneath the ocean.

Imagine New York becoming the real life Atlantis.

The nuclear torpedo can swin 70 knots under 1000 meters deep at a coast and flood the city and sinking it beneath the ocean.

I imagine you talking without the SHIT in your mouth.

One city going to war against an entire country? Doesn't sound promising.

Moscow without chances ...​

View attachment 653969

What Would Happen If Moscow and the US Went to War​

WEF: Litwin, we want to eradicate 2/3 of the human race and enslave the survivors. If you're lucky enough to survive, you'll be allocate a slice of stale bread every other week and be forced to work in the mines all day, every day, until you die

Litwin: What a great deal! Sign me up, Klaus!

Maybe European posters with some insane hatred for Russia dream of a war between the two most prolific nuclear powers but it's unthinkable.
Fuck Ukraine.

The $40B is "aid" only helped the most corrupt politicians and their financial backers.

Finally! A hint of the discussion I've been trying to promote on this board for months.

America is already at war with Russia, but we don't have to accept that, we're only being asked to imagine that.

And so one possible answer: America could most likely crush Russia quite quickly, due to superior military strength and power.

However, there are still so many extenuating circumstances and other possibilities to consider.

I'll start with: Neither side would ever want to escalate to a point at which it could claim complete victory. There being no possibility of preventing nuclear weapons that would always even the score.

There's so much more to say, but that should provide some thinking and talking points!
Pretty sure most of the democrat Party would assist whoever was at war with the USA, finally getting some real outside help.

Oh, and they would STILL insist on disarming Americans

The "nuclear torpedo" you refer to does not exist yet.

Will be soon though, much earlieon r with the war in Ukraine.
Once done, we will have a real life Atlantis in the near future.
You really think the cowardly Russians would dare use a nuclear weapon against a NATO nation?

You really think the cowardly Russians would dare use a nuclear weapon against a NATO nation?
If needed, then yes. Russia has Mach 27 Sarmat 2 hypersonic missiles that can be equiped with nuclear warheads. They are too fast and unpredictable for any current Defense systems of the West.

If NATO wants to provoke a war with RUssia, then i dont mind turning your entire continent into molten sand, or better yet, an underwater ruin.

Forum List

Back