What would Liberals eat?

Considering that the carbo-laden food pyramid that the Feds have pushed on the public has resulted in an epidemic of Obesity and Type II Diabetes, we would be better off eating LARD.
Somehow, lard doesn't work better than the now replaced food pyramid though.

also, quite the disingenuous and unfounded claim, here, don't you think? are you willing to assume that the majority of americans were following the food pyramid, to a t, and all of those became obese? what a lame lame braindead assumption
Considering that the carbo-laden food pyramid that the Feds have pushed on the public has resulted in an epidemic of Obesity and Type II Diabetes, we would be better off eating LARD.

also, quite the disingenuous and unfounded claim, here, don't you think? are you willing to assume that the majority of americans were following the food pyramid, to a t, and all of those became obese? what a lame lame braindead assumption

In order for your viewpoint to be accurate, we'd have to assume that the vast amount of money the feds have spent on Diet Propaganda and Wheat-Corn Subsidies to Big Agra have had very little impact on Americans' eating habits.

The evidence is quite to the contrary.
Actually, that's an entirely different story and it all boils down to which dollars go towards what.

"what's datt mean, bawse?"

People buying fat fucking sloppy food with fed subsidized corn in it, bought it by choice with their own dollars and, AND by proxy supported that Gov't subsidy by voting in Reps who support it.

By contrast, free and reduced lunches are paid for by tax, everyone's dollars, and because of that the Feds have an obvious mandate to CHOOSE which foods that buys.

Lunches that the kids don't like...over one million have stopped buying school lunches. The school systems are losing money on Michelle O's menu, which is incredibly unappetizing and not particularly nutritious.

Remember the good ol days when kids loved the school lunches? LMAO

Oh and they are kids, they dont know no fucking better thats why they have parents.
The kids have it better than when I was in school....

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.
I amazes me that libs continue to miss the point,.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

Of course many of us do not want Washington telling us how we should live our lives. Why would anyone listen to them, when we know they are a bunch of liars, thieves, and crooks?

Problem is many on the Left see government as good and want it to do nearly everything for them. They have failed to learn the true lesson of history.

Actually no, we realize that there have to be standards like building automobiles. I mean, how easy is it to say "let the market decide" which actually means do nothing?

America is facing a epidemic of a nation full of fat asses and your solution is let the fat asses decide what to eat. Its like saying to a crack head "let the crack head decide how he wants to deal with mental health"

Until that fucker murders and robs people then you'd be screaming about doing something. Only "do something" is the most popular message from conservatives because they dont know what the hell to do lol

Your first problem is believing government is a force for good. Stop believing that big lie.

Government is nothing more than a gang....a criminal gang.

Your first mistake is seeing things that arent there. I didnt mention the goodness level of government or any other intangibles you want to blame

You mention food. Now that is a perfect example of government corruption and incompetence. Our food supply is terribly contaminated, which is one of the reasons why have have an obesity epidemic. The government you so love, allows big food companies to do as they wish, as long as they provide lots of cash to government bureaucrats and pols. You are so distorted you actually believe government protects our food supply. Nothing could be further from the truth.

I dont see any reason above why you're against healthy food for kids. Want to try this again?

Last I checked Americans do not depend on the federal government to police their neighborhoods. I suppose you would like them to do so.

I was a conservative once. Gave it up long ago.

Ahahahaha thats all you got? Govt be's evil and logical fallacies?

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

The schools can opt out of the programs can't they?

Let's keep in mind, conservatives would see to it that the schools got NO food from the federal government. enjoy that snack...

The schools can opt out of the programs can't they?

Let's keep in mind, conservatives would see to it that the schools got NO food from the federal government. enjoy that snack...

Let them eat Paste. If it was good enough for you, it's good enough for the current generation of kids.

In order for your viewpoint to be accurate, we'd have to assume that the vast amount of money the feds have spent on Diet Propaganda and Wheat-Corn Subsidies to Big Agra have had very little impact on Americans' eating habits.

Actually, that's an entirely different story and it all boils down to which dollars go towards what.

People buying fat fucking sloppy food with fed subsidized corn in it, bought it by choice with their own dollars and, AND by proxy supported that Gov't subsidy by voting in Reps who support it.

By contrast, free and reduced lunches are paid for by tax, everyone's dollars, and because of that the Feds have an obvious mandate to CHOOSE which foods that buys.

Lunches that the kids don't like...over one million have stopped buying school lunches. The school systems are losing money on Michelle O's menu, which is incredibly unappetizing and not particularly nutritious.

Over One Million Not Sold?

Have you been eating in school cafeterias since you graduated?

I've watched "Happy Days" and the kids in 1950's didn't seem to like their lunches either.

I've watched "Happy Days" and the kids in 1950's didn't seem to like their lunches either.

Then let local school districts decide what kind of lunches that kids don't like to make...one's where they aren't losing a ton of money.

You are absolutely right.

amazes me that anybody has a problem with public schools feeding kids healthier foods. But there it is.

Then let local school districts decide what kind of lunches that kids don't like to make...one's where they aren't losing a ton of money.
Sure, if theyre using local taxpayer funds.

But they arent.

I amazes me that libs continue to miss the point,.
We dont need Washington bureaurcrats telling us what to eat. We just dont. Making some snacks illegal is simply more nanny state nonsense.

Somebody's missing the point.

Let's run it again in slo-mo:
"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program"

Didja catch it? This is the gummint picking up the tab. And you want to whine that that free/reduced food doesn't cover empty calorie non-nutrition crap? If you're a beggar going to a food bank to survive do you also pound on the table demanding Twinkies? If somebody buys you lunch do you start whining that they didn't buy you caviar?

At least the red whine flows freely....

Sure, if theyre using local taxpayer funds.

But they arent.

They aren't because the Feds seize too much money from local taxpayers, and then dole it out with strings attached. You focus on symptoms and don't recognize the root problem.

"What kind of lunches that kids don't like to make?"

Were you making your own Salisbury Steak at school in 1955?

school-cafeteria-1950s.jpg

The root problem?

You know what this thread is about, right?

Just checking cuz if you were advocating to get rid of the root youd be whining that they get any federal money at all for school lunches as opposed to opposing the feds ensuring the money is used more efficiently

God damn. Some ppl are their own worst enemy.

"I have a right to use tax money to get our kids fat & slovenly, damn it!"

"What kind of lunches that kids don't like to make?"

Were you making your own Salisbury Steak at school in 1955?

You need to learn how to diagram a sentence.

I wasn't live in 1955, so will have to defer to your first hand knowledge.

Should we eat lard, pure sugar, hydrogenated artery hardening goodies our mad scientist cooked up to save or make/"earn" more money for monsantos investors? you are a crusader for evil and stupidity. any with eyes can see this

See? Liberals are morons who would eat carpet fibers unless Michelle told them not to

Forum List

Back