What would Liberals eat?

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.
Should we eat lard, pure sugar, hydrogenated artery hardening goodies our mad scientist cooked up to save or make/"earn" more money for monsantos investors? you are a crusader for evil and stupidity. any with eyes can see this

See? Liberals are morons who would eat carpet fibers unless Michelle told them not to
When your thread premise is this retarded.....sure, youll have to stretch to try and make a point.

Considering that the carbo-laden food pyramid that the Feds have pushed on the public has resulted in an epidemic of Obesity and Type II Diabetes, we would be better off eating LARD.
Somehow, lard doesn't work better than the now replaced food pyramid though.

also, quite the disingenuous and unfounded claim, here, don't you think? are you willing to assume that the majority of americans were following the food pyramid, to a t, and all of those became obese? what a lame lame braindead assumption
Considering that the carbo-laden food pyramid that the Feds have pushed on the public has resulted in an epidemic of Obesity and Type II Diabetes, we would be better off eating LARD.

also, quite the disingenuous and unfounded claim, here, don't you think? are you willing to assume that the majority of americans were following the food pyramid, to a t, and all of those became obese? what a lame lame braindead assumption

In order for your viewpoint to be accurate, we'd have to assume that the vast amount of money the feds have spent on Diet Propaganda and Wheat-Corn Subsidies to Big Agra have had very little impact on Americans' eating habits.

The evidence is quite to the contrary.
Actually, that's an entirely different story and it all boils down to which dollars go towards what.

"what's datt mean, bawse?"

People buying fat fucking sloppy food with fed subsidized corn in it, bought it by choice with their own dollars and, AND by proxy supported that Gov't subsidy by voting in Reps who support it.

By contrast, free and reduced lunches are paid for by tax, everyone's dollars, and because of that the Feds have an obvious mandate to CHOOSE which foods that buys.

Lunches that the kids don't like...over one million have stopped buying school lunches. The school systems are losing money on Michelle O's menu, which is incredibly unappetizing and not particularly nutritious.

Over One Million Not Sold?

Have you been eating in school cafeterias since you graduated?

I've watched "Happy Days" and the kids in 1950's didn't seem to like their lunches either.

Then let local school districts decide what kind of lunches that kids don't like to make...one's where they aren't losing a ton of money.
Sure, if theyre using local taxpayer funds.

But they arent.

It is a PUBLIC School.

Everything in it is publically funded. Federal Funds subsidize the F&R lunch program.

Remind me never to buy Frank lunch. What a fuckin' whiner.

If the Federal government didn't provide them 24/7/365 minute by minute instructions, what would Liberals eat? House plants? Dirt? Paint chips? paper clips? I mean are they really that helpless that they need Michelle Obama to tell them EVERYTHING?

"The federal snack rules take effect this year for school districts across the country that participate in the federal free and reduced lunch program. They restrict snack foods sold at schools to those with at least 50 percent whole grain, with low sugar, fat and sodium content. Each snack must also come in under 200 calories, according to the news site.

That means a lot of popular snacks are now off the table, including donuts, brownies, potato chips, full flavor pop, candy bars, and most other foods teenagers prefer. Even salt shakers and packets are now illegal."

School employee on snack rules 8216 You cannot buy a Tic Tac in a Nebraska school I checked 8217 - EAGnews.org powered by Education Action Group Foundation Inc.

The schools can opt out of the programs can't they?

Let's keep in mind, conservatives would see to it that the schools got NO food from the federal government. enjoy that snack...

Why does a school need to get food from the federal government in the first place?

In order for your viewpoint to be accurate, we'd have to assume that the vast amount of money the feds have spent on Diet Propaganda and Wheat-Corn Subsidies to Big Agra have had very little impact on Americans' eating habits.

The evidence is quite to the contrary.
Actually, that's an entirely different story and it all boils down to which dollars go towards what.

"what's datt mean, bawse?"

People buying fat fucking sloppy food with fed subsidized corn in it, bought it by choice with their own dollars and, AND by proxy supported that Gov't subsidy by voting in Reps who support it.

By contrast, free and reduced lunches are paid for by tax, everyone's dollars, and because of that the Feds have an obvious mandate to CHOOSE which foods that buys.

Lunches that the kids don't like...over one million have stopped buying school lunches. The school systems are losing money on Michelle O's menu, which is incredibly unappetizing and not particularly nutritious.

Over One Million Not Sold?

Have you been eating in school cafeterias since you graduated?

I've watched "Happy Days" and the kids in 1950's didn't seem to like their lunches either.

Then let local school districts decide what kind of lunches that kids don't like to make...one's where they aren't losing a ton of money.
Sure, if theyre using local taxpayer funds.

But they arent.

It is a PUBLIC School.

Everything in it is publically funded. Federal Funds subsidize the F&R lunch program.
Yes, I realize that.

If given the opportunities, leftists would eat conservative children, pre-born babies at 9 months gestation would be the delicacy of choice.

Remind me never to buy Frank lunch. What a fuckin' whiner.

Yeah like you ever did.

After this I never would. All you do is complain that your free food doesn't include cotton candy and chocolate frosted sugar bombs. If I wanted that kind of spoiled-brat whining I'd have kids and create my own.

How 'bout this -- when it's your money, you can decide to buy donuts and sodie pop. When it's mine... not so much.

The schools can opt out of the programs can't they?

Let's keep in mind, conservatives would see to it that the schools got NO food from the federal government. enjoy that snack...
yeah, let the schools get their food from caring private corporations like monsantos. lol. the feds or monsantos are just as bad if ruled by evil money grubbing people. .and yes greed is an evil form of gluttony. never enough.
Why does a school need to get food from the federal government in the first place?

he's not a troll. And he's 100 percent correct.

Progressive pukes terrified everybody in to increasing funding for school lunch/breakfast programs based on "Children are hungry in the US! Sometimes the only food they get all day is at school!"

Then they promptly sliced the calories they provide as these meals meant to keep kids going all day.

We gave them more money, to feed kids less food, in order to combat hunger they say is rampant, as evidenced by the obesity of school children.

Progressive nutbag logic.

I disagree. A person relying on the government to feed their kid best be prepared for that government to tell them what they can and can not eat.

The only AMAZING thing is that they don't translate this to SNAP. Why aren't they telling SNAP users what they may or may not buy with their SNAP?

Oh, that Salisbury Steak was nasty. But, I think you jpg is more circa 1965

I went to Public school in the Bronx and I'd rather eat plywood like a liberal than eat that Salisbury steak.
that's funny. you sell dope and move out of the bronx yet? or have a mattress business selling mexicans untaxed peanut wages lives so you could move on up over their wretched lives?

Well, the URL says 1950s, but I wasn't there to compare.
It looked familiar to me. (-:

I don't know. I just can't see the umbrage over the fed govt using tax money to see that kids in school aren't hungry and are not getting full on crap that messes up with whatever attention span they "naturally" have.

Local restaurants should be allowed to provide school lunches. Kids would have a choice about what they could eat.

That really is the issue. Why does the Federal government hoover up taxpayer dollars and then dole them out with strings attached?

Because that is the way to put areas that used to be governed by state and local governments under the Federal thumb. It's basically a maneuver to make the 10th Amendment meaningless.

I went to Public school in the Bronx and I'd rather eat plywood like a liberal than eat that Salisbury steak.
that's funny. you sell dope and move out of the bronx yet? or have a mattress business selling mexicans untaxed peanut wages lives so you could move on up over their wretched lives?

You should go to the nearest emergency room. You're concussed and not making a lick of sense. Pat your head and rub the stomach of the nearest person

he's not a troll. And he's 100 percent correct.

Progressive pukes terrified everybody in to increasing funding for school lunch/breakfast programs based on "Children are hungry in the US! Sometimes the only food they get all day is at school!"

Then they promptly sliced the calories they provide as these meals meant to keep kids going all day.

We gave them more money, to feed kids less food, in order to combat hunger they say is rampant, as evidenced by the obesity of school children.

Progressive nutbag logic.

I disagree. A person relying on the government to feed their kid best be prepared for that government to tell them what they can and can not eat.

The only AMAZING thing is that they don't translate this to SNAP. Why aren't they telling SNAP users what they may or may not buy with their SNAP?

Does SNAP work like what they used to call food stamps? If it does, they do, to an extent. Probably not enough though, so good point.

I prefer not going back to 1894, thanks just the same, though.

Forum List

Back