What would you give to Donald Trump as a Christmas present?

imisslily

Sep 11, 2018
Donald Trump wishes everyone, including his enemies a happy and Merry Christmas

If you could give Trump anything as a Christmas gift, what would you give him?
4049.jpg

A dope-slap.

dope-slap.gif

Note to secret service, FBI, and anyone else who might be watching:

This is meant as humor only. I have no intention of actually attempting to dope-slap anyone. In fact I'm not even planning on leaving my home town for the foreseeable future.

A dope-slap.

View attachment 236887

This is meant as humor only. I have no intention of actually attempting to dope-slap anyone. In fact I'm not even planning on leaving my home town for the foreseeable future.

Translation: "I have no intention of getting my ass kicked trying to dope-slap anyone".

Why Constitutional Amendments........of course........

Repeal of the 17th........and the State Governments would then have to select their Senators and be the voice of the States and not done via popular vote. As originally intended by the Constitution..........and when a Senator goes against the will of the State legislature they could be fired and replaced ENDING the Career politicians in the State....as intended by the Founding Fathers. Which would make local elections of State representatives VERY IMPORTANT AGAIN.

Repeal and modification of the 14th and end birth right citizenship.........the new Amendment would end all loop holes in the current immigration system and require all people working in the United States to prove citizenship or work authorization to get a job here......whether a Green Card or a Work Visa.....All businesses who are found to KNOWINGLY hire illegal workers would be subject to fines, loss of business licenses, and/or jail time.

And end to the Presidential power to create monuments in this country. Any monument in this country would have to be approved by 2/3rds of the people and the states to create a monument......

A return to the enumerated powers of the Constitution would be nice as well..........

Just a few Xmas presents there. LOL

A dope-slap.

View attachment 236887

Translation: "I have no intention of getting my ass kicked trying to dope-slap anyone".
If it was just an ass-kicking I'd go for it, I can give as good as I get.

But I ain't going to federal prison for a dope-slap. Even one that is so richly deserved.

But I ain't going to federal prison for a dope-slap. Even one that is so richly deserved.

You've never been in a fight in your life other than from behind a keyboard....no commie here has.

A dope-slap.

View attachment 236887

Yeah. You probably don't want to violate the provisions of your parole. Third time gets you put away forever.

Forum List

Back