What Would You like to Thank Obama For Today?

WelfareQueen

Diamond Member
Sep 4, 2013
Uranus
Russia had Stalin....France had Napoleon....Germany had the Kaiser....and we have Obama. :) What would you like to give Obama thanks for today?

1. His awesome leadership ability?

2. His outstanding and well thought out Foreign Policy?

3. His ability to negotiate and work with all parties without being divisive or petty?

4. The fact this could be his son?

20.jpg

5. His sincerity and truthfulness?

6. His Non-affordable Healthcare thing?

7. Or maybe you'd like to give thanks to Obama in your own special way. How do you want to say...."Thanks Obama?"

9B5F2.gif

I will always be grateful for the moment in his 2010 State of the Union address when he looked directly at the Supreme Court justices in the first row and verbally derided them for passing Citizens United, which is how we got here today: A few mega-billionaires are allowed to throw this country into an economic panic.

Corporations are "people" and now the real people will pay the price if something is not done on October 17. All of us. And Obama knew it and fucking Justice Alito just shook his head when Obama met him eye-to-eye.

I will always be grateful for the moment in his 2010 State of the Union address when he looked directly at the Supreme Court justices in the first row and verbally derided them for passing Citizens United, which is how we got here today: A few mega-billionaires are allowed to throw this country into an economic panic.

Corporations are "people" and now the real people will pay the price if something is not done on October 17. All of us. And Obama knew it and fucking Justice Alito just shook his head when Obama met him eye-to-eye.

I couldn't agree more. I think to blatantly disrespect one of the three pillars of our Democracy on National television, and not allow them a forum to defend themselves showed a tremendous amount of class. Why would Obama want to show any respect for the Constitution or Separation of Powers?

The entire thing was like a sucker punch that only a pussy like Obama would do. I can see you you liked it so much. :)

Forum List

Back