What would you like whites to do?

You never had laws, policies and white racists denying you opportunity so you have no one to blame but yourself for your misery.
neither have you.

:lol:
Actually I have. That's why whites like you need to just stop pretending that things aren't as we say. You've been wrong about everything for now going on over 400 years. It might just be time for those like you to be quiet..
how old are you?

b/c you have to be really old to have been passed over for your race.

wrong for over 400 years?

the level of fucking ignorance it requires to think like you do is utterly shocking.

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.
If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

but you KNOW that, and lied anyway.

No you can't get passed over for being white. That's the lie. The law is a funny thing. It can stop overt practices, but it can't stop covert ones. So as long as a white person doesn't get caught saying how they'll never hire anybody black, they don't hire blacks and just move on. But you know that and still try arguing like it doesn't happen.

So, I am new to the forums and have been reading through most of the race/racism threads. I keep seeing both sides pointing out how racist the other is.

My question for the black people on the board is this. What would you like whites to do that would satisfy you?
Is just acknowledging the fact that racism specifically systemic racism is a real thing enough?

Most of the race discussions I have read so far on here have a couple of people claiming race superiority etc. and pointing out racial injustices/ telling white people to be ashamed of things that happened hundreds of years ago.

What do you want white people to do? What would help end this issue? None of you offer any solutions you just like to trash white people. It makes me wonder if you are really trying to solve the issues our country has or just like having a reason/excuse to complain.
Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

You never had laws, policies and white racists denying you opportunity so you have no one to blame but yourself for your misery.
Actually I have. But I didn't think these whites were doing it because they were racists. It was usually because the opportunities were so few and folks like me were too many.

neither have you.

Actually I have. That's why whites like you need to just stop pretending that things aren't as we say. You've been wrong about everything for now going on over 400 years. It might just be time for those like you to be quiet..
how old are you?

the level of fucking ignorance it requires to think like you do is utterly shocking.

No you don't have to be old to be passed over for your race. It happens every day now in 2018. Like I said, it's time for those like you to stop pretending the things we say aren't so.
If you get passed over for being black, it's against the law, you can only be passed over for being white.

No you can't get passed over for being white. That's the lie. The law is a funny thing. It can stop overt practices, but it can't stop covert ones. So as long as a white person doesn't get caught saying how they'll never hire anybody black, they don't hire blacks and just move on. But you know that and still try arguing like it doesn't happen.
I remember the time that I was told because I was white there was no college grants for me at Austin Peay. There was truckloads of grants available if I was black or a member of a tribe. I wasn't the type to lie about my ethic background, so I had to pay for my education or join the military.

neither have you.

how old are you?

you lying fucking ****.

you know goddamn well that there is a law in place that ensures whites get passed over.

good fucking god, if you are going to lie, at least come up with a believable one.

how old are you?

I remember the time that I was told because I was white there was no college grants for me at Austin Peay. There was truckloads of grants available if I was black or a member of a tribe. I wasn't the type to lie about my ethic background, so I had to pay for my education or join the military.
You should have contacted a white organization that gives out grants and scholarships for white people.

Caucasian Scholarships - Scholarships.com

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Uhmmm, this is interesting, what would us black folk like white people to do...uhmmmmm, how about finding a calendar, noting the decade in which we all now live and understanding that turning back the clock, putting negro's in their place, especially the black men who are undoubtedly pissing you white boys off, taking on your women.....that brown is coming in like a bullet and times will change for all of us someday. I wish white people would stop blaming blacks for all the problems you got in this world....we got blamed for the financial melt down in 08', blamed for racial tensions during the Obama era, as if white people needed a reason to come out the closet....you blame black people, ie minorities for every issue you have going on in your lives, JUST STOP IT AND FIND A EFFIN MIRROR

Well love I only blame myself for my misery in life and damn well do not know many whites that blame blacks for anything in their daily lives...

Maybe you should look in that mirror and ask why you believe most whites even care when they really do not...

neither have you.

No!

You do not have the right to silence those you disagree with. Many times I have seen you write about how you have suffered daily at the abuse of the White Society and demamd Whites to be silent while you dictate what should be done, and yet you refuse to see how you are part of the problem.

As you sit behind your screen and tell posters what they can and can not write you are no better than the racist bigot that you cry about daily!

You scream about four hundred years of mistreatment and yet you abuse people daily with your hatred and twisted way pf thinking.

Do you believe you have the right to tell someone to stop writing or speaking and if so who made you God or better yet when did you buy this Forum?

You whine about 400 hundred years while many still live in slavery today even here in the States, but if they are not Black you do not care and if they are white you will be in joy of it.

So no the poster does not have to silence themselves and please remember you are just like the racist bigot that would silence you just because of your skin color...

I said what I said. I respond to the abuse I get. Stop making up definitions of racism. There is only one and I haven't done that. I have the right to my opinion, and if in my opinion you need to stop lying or be quiet, that's what I am going to say.

how old are you?

you lying fucking ****.

you know goddamn well that there is a law in place that ensures whites get passed over.

good fucking god, if you are going to lie, at least come up with a believable one.

There is no such law.

how old are you?

you lying fucking ****.

You silly ass idiot. Can you link us to this law?

how old are you?

You should have contacted a white organization that gives out grants and scholarships for white people.

Journalism Institute for Media Diversity - Scholarships.com
In a diverse democracy, it is important that all voices are heard, representing every creed, color, race, ethnicity and gender/sexual orientation. Our graduates help to diversify the media and serve as an alumni network for those beginning professional careers. Applicants must have a superior scholastic record and Institute members must maintain a 3.0 average on a 4.0 scale while working an internship each term. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website

One Jump Rising Scholars - Scholarships.com

The One Jump Rising Scholars Scholarship is a partial scholarship that One Jump gives to graduating high school seniors matriculating into a two- or four-year institution in the upcoming fall semester. Applicants must be a high school graduate in the Greater Houston area. Students from underrepresented backgrounds and/or first-generation students are encouraged to apply. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.

Betty Hansen National Scholarship - Scholarships.com

To be eligible for the Betty Hansen National Scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be full-time students enrolled in, or entering an accredited four-year college/university as an undergraduate or graduate student. This scholarship may be used for study in Denmark upon written request, with the approval of the scholarship chairman.

not a lot of them require you be white. I'm sure the polish and the shamrock ones probably do.

In a diverse democracy, it is important that all voices are heard, representing every creed, color, race, ethnicity and gender/sexual orientation. Our graduates help to diversify the media and serve as an alumni network for those beginning professional careers. Applicants must have a superior scholastic record and Institute members must maintain a 3.0 average on a 4.0 scale while working an internship each term. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website

The One Jump Rising Scholars Scholarship is a partial scholarship that One Jump gives to graduating high school seniors matriculating into a two- or four-year institution in the upcoming fall semester. Applicants must be a high school graduate in the Greater Houston area. Students from underrepresented backgrounds and/or first-generation students are encouraged to apply. For more information or to apply, please visit the scholarship provider's website.

To be eligible for the Betty Hansen National Scholarship, applicants must have a 2.5 GPA and be full-time students enrolled in, or entering an accredited four-year college/university as an undergraduate or graduate student. This scholarship may be used for study in Denmark upon written request, with the approval of the scholarship chairman.

not a lot of them require you be white. I'm sure the polish and the shamrock ones probably do.

The lie of white victimhood.

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.
Affirmative Action Law and Legal Definition | USLegal, Inc.
definitions.uslegal.com/a/affirmative-action/

you just can't make up this level of fucking stewpud.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?

The lie of white victimhood.
copy and pasted from his link.

sucks to be caught lying, with your own links.

Its says caucasian. Not all caucasoids are white.

Affirmative action is the process of a business or governmental agency in which it gives special rights of hiring or advancement to ethnic minorities to make up for past discrimination against that minority. Affirmative action has been the subject of debate, with opponents claiming that it produces reverse discrimination against Caucasians.

did you morons forget that Sotomayor was asked why she pushed less qualified minorities into positions of authority for NY fire departments?
you're welcome you lying bags of shit.

but you knew that law was in place and you denied it's existence.

this is why nothing gets done.

I asked for the law. Not a description of what AA is.

• Thanks

you're welcome you lying bags of shit.

but you knew that law was in place and you denied it's existence.

this is why nothing gets done.
Show is where AA is codified into law you idiot. :laughing0301:

• Thanks

mmkay

and none of them I checked, listed being Caucasian as a requirement.

mmkay

and none of them I checked, listed being Caucasian as a requirement.
Polish and Irish fall under caucasoid.

• Thanks
how old are you?

you lying fucking ****.

There is no such law.
It's called Affirmative Action.....essentially it's institutional racism in favor of blacks.
It says that a black can get into college and have his or her tuition paid for just because he or she is supposedly poor....and black.
I remember the last two years that Obama was president the PX only allowed foreign born or ethnic employees to be hired.
Obama filled the federal government with blacks.
Many of them were unqualified.
The same thing was happening in Air-Traffic Controller schools since 2014.
What the applicant looked like was a major consideration.
How trainable you were was secondary.
Same thing in the USPS.
Word had it that being black made you a shoe-in.
Being white meant you had to look elsewhere.

Uh, whites are not passed over for AA. What AA does is insure whites don't get ALL of the jobs. So would you like to talk about the 242 years up to this point today, where less qualified whites have been hired over minorities?

Or are you going to get the white mans amnesia?

Forum List

Back