What would you say to your most hated USMB member on his (or her) death bed?

Billo_Really

Litre of the Band
Aug 14, 2005
If you happened to be next to your mortal USMB enemy on his (or her) death bed, what would you say?

If it was:

Roudy - I'd say, "I can't wait to piss on your grave!"

Phoney - I'd say, "It's really gonna suck when you finally meet God and HE'S a Palestinian!"

Toastman - I'd say, "I drank your last Molsen, fucker!"

Lipbush - I'd say, "Soon, I will be occupying your coffin and you will know, what it is like to be a Gazan!"

Psycho Sally - I'd say, "This is what I think about Muslims in other ME country's........oh God, look at the time! Gotta go!"

Hollie the whore - I'd say, "Will you hurry up and die? Jesus Christ!"

I would say "billo_really you shouldn't have spent so much damn time on the internet!!!"

Here's a corollary to the OP...

...if you were on your death bed, what would you say to another USMB poster?

I'd tell all the Zionist posters, "I meant every god-damn word!"

some sickos on this board

who sits around thinking up this kind of twisted stuff?

some sickos on this board

who sits around thinking up this kind of twisted stuff?

That from a "Twisted Sister".

Steph is so sweet, when she's caught out in the rain, she melts.

crazy-women-bizarre-28.jpg

I would say to:

Billo_Really: "Dude, I won't miss your threads — because they suck."

If you happened to be next to your mortal USMB enemy on his (or her) death bed, what would you say?

If it was:

Roudy - I'd say, "I can't wait to piss on your grave!"

Phoney - I'd say, "It's really gonna suck when you finally meet God and HE'S a Palestinian!"

Toastman - I'd say, "I drank your last Molsen, fucker!"

Lipbush - I'd say, "Soon, I will be occupying your coffin and you will know, what it is like to be a Gazan!"

Psycho Sally - I'd say, "This is what I think about Muslims in other ME country's........oh God, look at the time! Gotta go!"

Hollie the whore - I'd say, "Will you hurry up and die? Jesus Christ!"

Since I don't really hate anyone here, I just disagree with some of them, I'm not sure what I'd say, or why I'd be there. I guess I'd just try to make their passing as easy as possible.

Since I don't really hate anyone here, I just disagree with some of them, I'm not sure what I'd say, or why I'd be there. I guess I'd just try to make their passing as easy as possible.
I second this because it is what I would want done if I was on such a bed.

God bless you always!!! :) :) :)

Holly

Forum List

Back