What would you trade for the wall?

Toronado3800

Gold Member
Nov 15, 2009
A political satire piece which some folks I know on Facebook are spreading as the truth today got me thinking again.

What would you trade the D's in Congress for the wall?

If I were a D and cared about the tired and hungry I'd go for citizenship for all functional illegals already here and double or triple immigration quotas. I'd let the big government R's force them to live in D strongholds like the rust belt in exchange for citizenship. There'd be the usual "stay out of jail and working" requirements also.

But what would you trade for the wall? An anti abortion piece of legislation? A cap on Trump's next deficit? No more welfare for pro-football team legislation?

A political satire piece which some folks I know on Facebook are spreading as the truth today got me thinking again.

If I were a D and cared about the tired and hungry I'd go for citizenship for all functional illegals already here and double or triple immigration quotas. I'd let the big government R's force them to live in D strongholds like the rust belt in exchange for citizenship. There'd be the usual "stay out of jail and working" requirements also.

But what would you trade for the wall? An anti abortion piece of legislation? A cap on Trump's next deficit? No more welfare for pro-football team legislation?
THE SEVERED HEAD OF....
Kidding!

Full amnesty for the DACA and kids would be a good start.

All the Dimocraps I would trade for 1 small wall, send them all the Mexico, close the wall, and revoke all their passports.. We would save more money than Geico..

Wrong context.

Democrats are passing responsible legislation that addresses border security. These “trades” make for good parlor games but there is no trusting the blob to follow through on anything so they are all non-starters.

All the Dimocraps I would trade for 1 small wall, send them all the Mexico, close the wall, and revoke all their passports.. We would save more money than Geico..

How does a response like this look to the multitudes who aren't so extreme either way? Kinda radical and dangerous.

THE SEVERED HEAD OF....
Kidding!

I could go along with that since they have de facto amnesty anyway. In other words, as long as they stay out of trouble, they is almost zero risk of being deported and their children will have birthright citizenship. They are here to stay. That being said, our border needs to be secured or else we will have the same problem repeat itself after the current DACA people are given amnesty. History will repeat.

we dont need a wall.

Trump never mentioned national emergency until the dems won the house. - we need to enforce the laws on the books..

I'd trade Trump for a cup of coffee.

Wrong context.

Democrats are passing responsible legislation that addresses border security. These “trades” make for good parlor games but there is no trusting the blob to follow through on anything so they are all non-starters.

Got it. Democrats are responsible for doing what you think addresses border security.

We need a wall now because without one we didn't become the big GDP on the block you are saying?

Path to citizenship for all already in the country.

THE SEVERED HEAD OF....
Kidding!

I could go along with that since they have de facto amnesty anyway. In other words, as long as they stay out of trouble, they is almost zero risk of being deported and their children will have birthright citizenship. They are here to stay. That being said, our border needs to be secured or else we will have the same problem repeat itself after the current DACA people are given amnesty. History will repeat.

You bring up a very good practical point.

If you run for office in my district I might vote for you!

I'm talking mass legality for all these illegals we already have that Trump has failed to deport over two years or whatever. Lets make them functioning tax payers.

But anyway, what would you trade or would you just keep the deadlock?

I'm talking mass legality for all these illegals we already have that Trump has failed to deport over two years or whatever. Lets make them functioning tax payers.

But anyway, what would you trade or would you just keep the deadlock?
That's what I would trade...what I already said...

Wrong context.

Got it. Democrats are responsible for doing what you think addresses border security.
We have a near record number of guards now and apprehensions are about 75% or more less than they were during the peace and prosperity 90’s.

We need a wall now because without one we didn't become the big GDP on the block you are saying?

Not sure what you’re trying to say there.

We’ve pretty much had the same situation on the border since 1960. During that time, we’ve grown exponentially in almost every way imaginable.

THE SEVERED HEAD OF....
Kidding!

You bring up a very good practical point.

If you run for office in my district I might vote for you!
I'm not narcissistic to ever run for office! Not to mention I could never win an election simply because I'm too freaking ugly.

But the Dims already can protect illegals with their sanctuary cities. These folks get tax payer funds, jobs, and don't have to pay taxes.

They already have everything they want.

But the Dims already can protect illegals with their sanctuary cities. These folks get tax payer funds, jobs, and don't have to pay taxes.

They already have everything they want.
Pure fantasy...

Forum List

Back