What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

Let it be Golden badge
golden_party_bad_5202a95cdae8a.jpg
This is proof of Leftist stupidity...lol

Simple Go to DRUGE and under the list of Columnist you
will find Pat Buchanan's { Feb. 24rh 2022 } :
- Did We Provoke Putin's War in Ukraine? -
Why would I accept the word of an apologist for a regime that’s LESS democratic than Ukraine?

I don't think Ringo is a leftist.

He does present the Russian POV on this issue.

Frankly, it's a lot better than the GOP cheering for Putin because it makes Biden look bad.
No one is cheering for Putin...lol. Pointing out that Biden looks bad isn't the same as "cheering for Putin".

What are we supposed to do, lie and say Biden is doing great?...lol. Well, he isn't.

But Russia is attacking the whole country, not just those disputed regions.
How do you see it? The North was dissatisfied with the occupation of Fort Sumter, but instead of confining itself to waging war near Fort Sumter, for some reason, began a war with the South along the entire border... Is the comparison clear?

Ukrainian bandits hide near a kindergarten in Mariupol
This is happening everywhere. The bandits, realizing that they have no chance in clash with the russians in an open field, take civilians hostage, concentrating in cities and even preventing civilians from leaving cities for this purpose.
i

Why would I accept the word of an apologist for a regime that’s LESS democratic than Ukraine?
I get it.The Hunter Biden style apologist who is still getting around
a $ million a year for being on the board of Burisma.
With absolutely no training or experiend in the field of energy exploration.
Glad you made sure to use the word " apologist ". the New Leftist'
buzzword du jour.
I guess you down for the struggle with all the Biden Apologist.
Which are dwindling.Biden at 37% approval according to ABC/WSJ.

No one is cheering for Putin...lol. Pointing out that Biden looks bad isn't the same as "cheering for Putin".

What are we supposed to do, lie and say Biden is doing great?...lol. Well, he isn't.
Thats' already part of the cake mix.To make Biden seem like a real Commander.
But why would a real Commander leave $ 85 Billion in Miltary might to
the Taliban and then when given the opportunity to Help arm Ukraine
{ which Zelensky is still begging Biden for } act uninterested.?
Tucker had a Military Supply/Helicopter expert from Blackwater on last week
explaining how around 30 super Fighter Jets are vanquishing in some desert,
unsued.Plus around a dozen heavy- duty top flight army tanks.

To the libturds and Biden backers: Will Biden send US troops or help organize US/EU/NATO troops to help Ukrainians evacuate if need be? If so, then shouldn't they be sending troops there now and state what they are for?

To the libturds and Biden backers: Will Biden send US troops or help organize US/EU/NATO troops to help Ukrainians evacuate if need be? If so, then shouldn't they be sending troops there now and state what they are for?
But Biden is NOT a man of action.Just a spiindly-legged old fart from
Scranton.Not even All Hat and no Cattle.
Mores like ALL Nothin;.And then some.
I just learned that Vlad is prepped to move into a supply depot
in Poland.To take over.That would cripple a lot of what those
who are helping Ukraine would depend on.Supples from a Poland
supply depot.

I get it.The Hunter Biden style apologist who is still getting around
a $ million a year for being on the board of Burisma.
With absolutely no training or experiend in the field of energy exploration.
Glad you made sure to use the word " apologist ". the New Leftist'
buzzword du jour.
I guess you down for the struggle with all the Biden Apologist.
Which are dwindling.Biden at 37% approval according to ABC/WSJ.
Bottom line: Russia is LESS democratic than Ukraine.

Bottom line: Russia is LESS democratic than Ukraine.
What do you get out of your fucking democracy? LGBT and I don't know how many more Qs? Bums all over your cities and countless other perversions even most Americans loathe?

As British businessman Alistair Scott told our publication, in the UK social networks, where freedom of speech and expression of will were so often declared, a real mass persecution of anyone who expresses an alternative opinion and speaks for the Russian side, and not for Ukraine, began.

"I am amazed at the level of censorship in British social networks now. I'm trying to communicate with people on LinkedIn, but it feels like I'm fighting for the truth with my hands tied behind my back. Even among the so-called intelligent professional people of Britain, the level of ignorance is simply staggering. More recently, I observed an uncensored freedom of speech society in the UK, at the same time, freedom marches were held in the West. And now what? And now it is very difficult to express a personal opinion, even if you speak with facts. They don't want to believe Russian publications, even if these publications refer to documentary facts," the British businessman told our publication.

He also noted that he was surprised by the fact of the brutality of Ukrainian nationalists and Internet users towards Russian young guys who are now also on the front line and are dying for freedom. According to him, strange accounts in social networks massively send out videos of bullying of Russian people and make fun of it.

"I was sent a video of people from the nationalist Azov battalion kicking a young guy and setting him on fire. And how does Europe react to this? Have the Poles already forgotten the 200,000 killed by Bandera and his Nazis? Maybe there are good Nazis, and there are bad Nazis for them? It's all terrible," sums up Alistair Scott.

Near Kiev, a car with a father and son, as well as their dogs, were shot on the road, after which they were thrown into a ditch. One dog survived. Zelensky, you louse, give more weapons to the bandits

You'd have to be pretty dumb to think the Ukrainians are the good guys in a black and white situation.

Most people don't know what they are talking about but still like to debate, below find some history and learn something, its only 10 minutes long.

Forum List

Back