🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

You'd have to be pretty dumb to think the Ukrainians are the good guys in a black and white situation.

No, I don't. And I'd have no problem with redrawing a map of the Ukraine to allow the Donbass and Crimea to join the Russian Federation.

That's not what Putin is doing. Putin is going after Kiev with the intent of dominating the whole country. Not because he has suddenly discovered the poor Russians in the Ukraine are "suffering", but because he is trying to distract from internal voices in Russia complaining about his mismanagement of the country.

What a complete joke. CANADA and Australia are considered "full democracies" while ours is flawed? Oh yeah, Trump was president and that hurt The Economists feelings. So now we put up with everything from the Basement Dummy that you all THOUGHT Trump would do.
What pray tell would tramp do, cozy up to Putin.

No, I don't. And I'd have no problem with redrawing a map of the Ukraine to allow the Donbass and Crimea to join the Russian Federation.

That's not what Putin is doing. Putin is going after Kiev with the intent of dominating the whole country. Not because he has suddenly discovered the poor Russians in the Ukraine are "suffering", but because he is trying to distract from internal voices in Russia complaining about his mismanagement of the country.
Exactly what you're saying about Biden regarding his external escapades.

What a complete joke. CANADA and Australia are considered "full democracies" while ours is flawed? Oh yeah, Trump was president and that hurt The Economists feelings. So now we put up with everything from the Basement Dummy that you all THOUGHT Trump would do.
Truth hurts sometimes, but you can get out of it with a little self-reflection. Baby steps, it may take a while to totally divorce yourself from the Trump cult.

True, authoritarians are always threatened by democracy. They prefer people that believe blindly, go to massive rallies and swallow anything they’re told.
Don't you swallow the same? Democracy my ass. It exists in your stubborn brains only.

Last edited:
Truth hurts sometimes, but you can get out of it with a little self-reflection. Baby steps, it may take a while to totally divorce yourself from the Trump cult.

Wanna know what a free-thinker I am? I didn't get the shots. Which means, I have a much less chance of getting cancer or terrible auto-immune diseases. Look at the study I just posted in the Health section.

So really.

Forum List

Back