🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

The head of the Human Rights Council under the President of the Russian Federation, Valery Fadeev, commented on the decision of the international network of oncologists OncoAlert to terminate cooperation with Russia and called such actions shameful.
"The slogan "Healthcare outside politics" is even more important than "Sports outside politics". This is not even a question of human rights - it is a problem of humanism. Doctors refuse to help patients. So it turns out?! In my opinion, this is a shameful practice of international organizations involved in healthcare," Fadeev told the media.

Earlier, the international network of oncologists OncoAlert announced the termination of cooperation with Russian oncologists due to the situation with Ukraine.

"It's amazing. What do the patients have to do with it? What do cancer patients have to do with it? This is some kind of revenge not just for the country, Russia, it is revenge for cancer patients who live in Russia. This is beyond good and evil, revenge on the part of doctors turns out. It's the doctors who make up this organization. Doctors are taking revenge on Russian patients," Fadeev told RIA Novosti.

Very naive russian fool. The Hippocratic oath does not apply to russians!
It does apply to Russians. Russians still have their own doctors. Just no form of international cooperation with doctors not in Russia.

Ethics are usually expressed in terms of the greater good. At the moment every and all measures beyond actual combat are being brought to bear on both Russia's leadership and population, to convince them that war with Ukraine is not in Russia 's best interests.

Any complaints here should be directed at the person in the Kremlin who can stop this lesson by withdrawing from the sovereign nation he attacked.

Ethics are usually expressed in terms of the greater good.
I'm not surprised. Nazism originated in Europe. There were several (up to 100) non-German divisions in the Wehrmacht. And Europe is now governed by people whose grandfathers were beaten by the Red Army. Hence this readiness for russophobia. The bastards only need the command "Bark!"

I'm not surprised. Nazism originated in Europe. There were several (up to 100) non-German divisions in the Wehrmacht. And Europe is now governed by people whose grandfathers were beaten by the Red Army. Hence this readiness for russophobia. The bastards only need the command "Bark!"
Up to a hundred divisions? My my. Firstly a hundred divisions constitutes at the very least a million soldiers. This in the German armed forces? There where sizable contingents of foreign soldiers. Usually in the Waffen SS. Not the Wehrmacht. They where counted usually in battalions not divisions. So a hundred divisions seems hyperbolic.

It also has absolutely zero to do with today. Only one country invaded another one. And its NOT the Germans. Russia or more specifically Putin has made a choice to place himself out of the international order. As as is always the case. Now everyone in Russia must live with the consequences.

Last edited:
Up to a hundred divisions? My my. Firstly a hundred divisions constitutes at the very least a million soldiers.
Sorry, I was talking about not just Wehrmacht, but about all forces of nazie coalition - Italy, Finland, Romania etc.

Sorry, I was talking about not just Wehrmacht, but about all forces of nazie coalition - Italy, Finland, Romania etc.
OK. It still doesn't explain any relevance to today. As I said. The Nazis where the people who invaded other nations. Only one nation is doing that in this conflict. And it isn't any of the nations you mentioned.

Since Roman times, there have been more than 1,000 recorded wars in Europe. More than 200 of those since the start of the 20th Century ... 6 currently ongoing.

War is the natural state of European countries and the less we involve ourselves in them, the better off we will be.

Actually the more we bully them into cooperation the better off we've been; they drag everybody else into their wars whether they like it or not, which is why we starts the UN and NATO in the first place, the keep them from each others' throats. It worked before Clinton and Obama and Biden fucked it all up with their petty extortion rackets and clueless gangster shit.

Now that The Emperor Putz has played his nuke card to prop up his rather clumsy and incompetent invasion to pump up his popularity with all the alcoholic sociopaths in Russia, nobody can afford to appease him now. The dumbass just doomed himself.

Does that include Americans?

You've been busy on the St. Petersburg Troll Farm, haven't you?

OK. It still doesn't explain any relevance to today. As I said. The Nazis where the people who invaded other nations. Only one nation is doing that in this conflict. And it isn't any of the nations you mentioned.
Wow, you are not clued up about the swastika, a symbol that evolved precisely from the geographical citadel of NATO effeminacy and violence.

Wow, you are not clued up about the swastika, a symbol that evolved precisely from the geographical citadel of NATO effeminacy and violence.
Lol the Swastika has been around for a lot longer than NATO. It was a religious symbol in the East and a good luck sign in the West before the Nazis appropriated it.

It also has ZERO relevance to today. This is not a fight between Russia and the Nazis. This is Russia attacking a sovereign state led by a Democratically elected government.

Lol the Swastika has been around for a lot longer than NATO. It was a religious symbol in the East and a good luck sign in the West before the Nazis appropriated it.

It also has ZERO relevance to today. This is not a fight between Russia and the Nazis. This is Russia attacking a sovereign state led by a Democratically elected government.
You are not educated enough in the matter to be flapping your baboon lips about it.
It does apply to Russians. Russians still have their own doctors. Just no form of international cooperation with doctors not in Russia.

Ethics are usually expressed in terms of the greater good. At the moment every and all measures beyond actual combat are being brought to bear on both Russia's leadership and population, to convince them that war with Ukraine is not in Russia 's best interests.

Any complaints here should be directed at the person in the Kremlin who can stop this lesson by withdrawing from the sovereign nation he attacked.
Dumbass, you have more mistakes in this thread than Carter's has liver pills. Now it's an extremely serious oncology mistake that you have made that precisely links to NATO's effeminacy and the symbol of the swastika. Russian oncologists are way more clued-up than American reactionary automatons or Western doctors, as we will be showing today.

But why go with the serial killer?
Don't you dare to call noble NATO forces serial killer!
Besides, is this a serial - Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria? The list it is too short to be serial.
NATO is holy defender of Freedom on the Mission from God!

Last edited:
Kharkov 8 years ago
Exactly 8 years ago, on March 1, 2014, Kharkov residents for the first time liberated their city from the Bandera scum.
More than 100 thousand Kharkov residents came to the square in front of the city administration, and chanted "Russia" and "Referendum".
The corrupt nits Kernes and Dobkin ( then leadership of Kharkov) tried to chat up the protest, saying something about "united Ukraine".
The police were lined up in front of the building, the police defended the Nazis (!). But the people stormed.
A short time later, the nazis hung out a white flag. After, they were put on their knees, and then... they were handed it over to the cops.
And this was the first mistake of the Kharkov uprising.
Others followed... But they will all be fixed. Very soon. Kharkov is a Russian city!
id8odc.jpg

Last edited:
Don't you dare to call noble NATO forces serial killer!
Besides, is this a serial - Yugoslavia, Afghanistan, Iraq, Libya, Syria? The list it is too short to be serial.
NATO is holy defender of Freedom on the Mission from God!
:rolleyes-41:

Forum List

Back