🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

nlMyrjXILM0.jpg

As well they should. What Russia has done goes beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.

I agree that Zelensky did as much to precipitate this crisis as Putin did, but Putin is the one who violated all international norms by invading a sovereign nation.

Hopefully, the other oligarchs will be throwing him a retirement party soon.

As well they should. What Russia has done goes beyond the pale of acceptable behavior.
I agree that Zelensky did as much to precipitate this crisis as Putin did, but Putin is the one who violated all international norms by invading a sovereign nation.
"international norms by invading a sovereign nation"?.... where are you writing from? From the island of Fiji?
If not, and you write from the USA on this topic, that you would have to hide under a rock and hope that they won't remember about you... But hypocrisy is a genetic trait of the bourgeois democrat.

"international norms by invading a sovereign nation"?.... where are you writing from? From the island of Fiji?
If not, and you write from the USA on this topic, that you would have to hide under a rock and hope that they won't remember about you... But hypocrisy is a genetic trait of the bourgeois democrat.

Except I've been equally critical of my country on our foreign adventures. And I say that as a veteran who served during the Gulf War.

That said, most American interventions were done under the color of international law. Yes, I think our wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were ill-considered and badly executed. But they were conducted under UN resolutions. We did not go into those countries with the intent of stealing their territory as Russia has been doing to the Ukraine since 2014.

Bottom line: Russia is LESS democratic than Ukraine.
Americans are being spoon fed a Big Lie.Or a nutter
:" Big Lie " That Ukraine is another kind of United States.
Ukraine cannot get into NATO because it has a horrible reputation
as corrupt.Meaning malfeasant to it's core.Not the People but the
Oligarchs running amuck.The reason Hunter Biden was putz on the board
of Burisma.One reason his old man is desperately bad mouthing Putin and even
all of Russia.Where the people of Russia aren't any worse than the Ukrainain
people.They are being used to play politics.Like a game of Chess.
Now there's mention of a No Fly Zone.Crazy Talk.
Putin is not going to tolerate that.Nor should he.Hoiw come Putin
was no threat to the United States just a year and a half ago.
Now all of a sudden he's Public Enemy Numero uno.Because Biden is
seen as weak and the Left in the United States Loves to create Bogeyman.
Like how Dick Cheney was viewed.As no more complicaated than that.
Plus the MSM is entirely on Board with Democrats using their ploy of
a manufactured Bogeyman theme.

Americans are being spoon fed a Big Lie.Or a nutter
:" Big Lie " That Ukraine is another kind of United States.
Ukraine cannot get into NATO because it has a horrible reputation
as corrupt.Meaning malfeasant to it's core.Not the People but the
Oligarchs running amuck.The reason Hunter Biden was putz on the board
of Burisma.One reason his old man is desperately bad mouthing Putin and even
all of Russia.Where the people of Russia aren't any worse than the Ukrainain
people.They are being used to play politics.Like a game of Chess.
Now there's mention of a No Fly Zone.Crazy Talk.
Putin is not going to tolerate that.Nor should he.Hoiw come Putin
was no threat to the United States just a year and a half ago.
Now all of a sudden he's Public Enemy Numero uno.Because Biden is
seen as weak and the Left in the United States Loves to create Bogeyman.
Like how Dick Cheney was viewed.As no more complicaated than that.
Plus the MSM is entirely on Board with Democrats using their ploy of
a manufactured Bogeyman theme.

The Ukraine using the Obama and Clintons as role models doesn't make Putin right.

I agree that Zelensky did as much to precipitate this crisis as Putin did, but
Everything that was said in the sentence is devalued by the word but.
So in general you agree with the actions of the bastard Zelensky

520 aircraft of leasing companies should be returned from Russia
There are airlines in the world. They have planes. But all over the world, in almost all airlines, planes are not owned, but leased. The European Union imposed sanctions against Russia and obliged leasing companies (and these are European leasing companies) to return all leased aircraft from Russia by March 28. This is 520 airplanes.

Then I quote Phil Seymour, Chairman of the Association of Leasing Companies in Europe:
1. Return 520 boards! And how to do it? The russians said if you refuse to lease - take it yourself! How to deliver 520 crews to Russia if the skies of Russia, Belarus and Ukraine are closed? We can't fly in!!!
2. As soon as the transfer of the boards takes place at the airports of Russia, the planes will cease to be russian. But not a russian plane can't fly in russian space - it's closed!!! We won't be able to fly out!!!
3. Leasing companies are the initiators of the termination of leasing. In the initial calculation of the costs of fines = we are all bankrupt at once. It's easier to go bankrupt than to take the sides. It's cheaper.
4. February has passed and Russia has to pay the lease payments of the month. Russia agrees, but cannot pay, because SWIFT is disabled. We will have to pay fines, and we have no money!!!
5. Even if we take these planes, what should we do with them? We don't need them, nobody needs them and it's impossible to sell them!

Hungary is a member of the EU and usually sides with Russia in most voting situations...

Today it turned it's back on Russia.

It is going to suck to be Putin.

"What has brought us all together has been this Ukrainian freedom fighter, a Jewish comedian is kicking the s*** out of Vladimir Putin."

"And so I think, if it were me, I would have suggested that President Biden not rule anything out. I don’t know why he said we aren’t going to put troops there. You don’t need to tell the enemy what we’re doing or what we’re thinking about. He should’ve said, “Look, everything’s on the table.”

This in just 40 minutes ago, the delegation will meet again on Thursday:

2022 Mar 2 Russia Expects to Discuss Ceasefire with Ukraine at Talks on Thursday - Russian Agencies
'....Russian Army is providing a security corridor for the Ukrainian delegation, TASS....'

Once upon a time there was a peaceful Ukraine and suddenly it was attacked by a big bad wolf!
That's about how it was, wasn't it? Did democratic Ukraine enjoy peace and prosperity? Is it right, hypocritical bastards?
Let's look, for example, at the official report of the Western Organization OSCE on the events before the military operation launched by Russia, for example, on February 21 of this year, when there was peace and tranquility in Ukraine:

 In Donetsk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the SMM recorded 2,158 ceasefire violations, including 1,100 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 591 ceasefire violations in the region.  In Luhansk region, between the evenings of 18 and 20 February, the Mission recorded 1,073 ceasefire violations, including 926 explosions. In the previous reporting period, it recorded 975 ceasefire violations in the region. The Mission followed up on reports of damage to a civilian property and a factory building in non-government-controlled Mykolaivka, Luhansk region........................

But the prostitutes in the press didn't tell you about it, did they?

Thusfar, these are currently blocked Russian newspapers:

1. Izvestiya
(The Russian webpage is available, though Google Web Translate blocks it: 'DDoS Guard' is the name of the software blocking-identity apparatus installed at Google Translate)

2. Krasnaya zvezda (Red Star, founded by the Russian Department of Defense)
Yahoo blocks it outright, and Google says 'IPSLocation Country Blocker'.

Therefore, Izvestiya is the current one to follow for a balanced media viewpoint. It also has videos with Russian language captions.

Yes, no doubt a more rigorous scrutiny of Minsk Accord violations is timely.

The Ukraine using the Obama and Clintons as role models doesn't make Putin right.
Putin is wrong but he waited to see how far the NATO forces in league with
those like George Soros who bragged about toppling countries infrastructures as
he's done in the U.S.. with his son.20 years ago If someone suggested that the
ACLU could be taken over and corrupted.it would used on SNL for Comedy.
.But the ACLU Has been hijacked.George Soros is the Biggest benefactor to the
ACLU.Which traditionally is made up of New York Jews.Soros is a Hungarian Jew.
Or was before he turned traitor and helped the Nazis round up Jews in order to
spare his own hide.

You'd have to be pretty dumb to think the Ukrainians are the good guys in a black and white situation.

Most are just ignorant who don't know their own history much less Russia's. They unknowingly worship the NWO and its sponsors aka media.

Ask about The Bolshevik War on Russia and they don't know what you're talking about.

Forum List

Back