🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

In the Kazakh unrest episode, it was the deletion of the original social media that we suggest links to Western intelligence molestations, which hacking would degrade the credibility of the CSTO and Russia.

Yes, Kievan swastika symbol worshippers may be doing a Hitler imitation: Hitler's search for that elusive artifact, the Proto-Germanic-Indo-European spear.

Would you call the US Congress racist, for example, if it passed a law according to which the Ku Klux Klan would be called an honorary heroic organization, whose history now had to be studied in schools, and monuments to the most outstanding klansmen would be erected in squares of the cities?
This is a comparative example. In Ukraine, everything is MUCH worse.

Prove it.

Ford stops work In Russia​

Ford had been producing vehicles for Russian consumption prior to today. It's most likely why many of the Russian vehicles broke down on the way into Ukraine. Now what?

Found
On
Road
Dead

I'll study up on this again its been years since I read about the problems in Russia also I didn't really study it that much.
It goes back a good way.
I have been into Greek history lately and some on the Egypt and pyramids. But now interested in whats behind this Russia thing.

My neighbor lets his dog shit on my lawn. I've complained about it a bunch of times. I have a valid complaint.

I go over to his house with a baseball bat and whap him upside the head with it, then I am in the wrong. Everyone would agree that I overreacted to a valid complaint..
Capish?
The neighbor's dog first pooped on your lawn, and then bit your child to death. The owner didn't give a damn about it.
In this case, I would not pick up a baseball bat, but a gun. And at least I would for sure have shot the dog. Сapish?
P.S. The police in this case also didn't care about how a rabid dog behaves, because the neighbor cooks drugs and pays the police good money for protection..
P.P.S. The neighbor is a fan of Hitler and proudly displays a nazi flag with a swastika on his birthday

Last edited:
Work on your English Vlad
Parle france? If not, it's a pity, you could hear a lot of new things for you from a French correspondent in the Donbas about the atrocities of ukrainian bandits. Learn foreign languages! It will come in handy.

The neighbor's dog first pooped on your lawn, and then bit your child to death. The owner didn't give a damn about it.
Except that isn't a good analogy, as the Russians in the Ukraine were not being murdered. They just weren't allowed to participate in the political process, which is wrong, but not worth going to war over.

In this case, I would not pick up a baseball bat, but a gun. And at least I would for sure have shot the dog. Сapish?
And you'd have gone to jail for that.

P.S. The police in this case also didn't care about how a rabid dog behaves, because the neighbor cooks drugs and pays the police good money for protection..

Except the Ukraine wasn't cooking drugs. Let's look at the things they have been doing.

They imposed tariffs on NG and oil flowing through their country.
They cut off water from the Dnieper going to the Crimea after Russia occupied the Crimea.
They wanted to join NATO and the EU to be less dependent on Russia.
They limited the participation of Ethnic Russians in the political process.

now, all of these are valid complaints by Russia. If I were the guy arbitrating this, I would probably cede the Donbass and Crimea to Russia, and keep the Ukraine out of NATO but not the EU.

But this is essentially a land grab by the Russians, where they are looking to rob the Ukraine of its resources and keep it from being a rival petro-state.

P.P.S. The neighbor is a fan of Hitler and proudly displays a nazi flag with a swastika on his birthday
Yes, demonizing the Ukrainians is working so well for you. Even China is backing away from Putin at this point.

Defenders of Donbass captured a nazi from the "Aidar" battalion. Tattoo on the back "Suum Cuique - To each his own".
In 1937, the nazis built the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar. Above the main entrance gate of the camp was placed the phrase "Jedem das Seine" (To each his own) - or in latin "Suum cuique" and that sign is visible on the tattoo. Write on his back "Arbeit macht frei" and send to rake the rubble, which they left in the Donbass. Now all these swastikas, which these scoundrels so willingly and proudly tattooed on their bodies, will do them a very bad service.
But I hope this particular one won't be allowed to go home.
I wouldn't let him go.

So are we going to
capture" all the Trumpers with Nazi tattoos?

How about the Capitol rioter with the "Camp Auschwitz" T shit?

Newsflash...there are neo-NAZIS in virtually every country INCLUDING Russia

Parle france? If not, it's a pity, you could hear a lot of new things for you from a French correspondent in the Donbas about the atrocities of ukrainian bandits. Learn foreign languages! It will come in handy.

Yes it will. We have already posted about NATO's link to the swastika, and the Ukraine's link to the swastika, even the swastika's link to medicine. There is now a map of Ukraine. This is a truth map apart from CIA-British MI6 effeminates attempting to make more nazis via a biased media and reactionary American automatonism chomping at the bit for something to protest.

Russian military operations has now shown other Russians what Ukraine will look like on this new map. Get used to it. Russia will not be giving up anything it already now controls.

Newsflash...there are neo-NAZIS in virtually every country INCLUDING Russia
In Russia, they are few marginals, 100 times more insignificant than, for example, the KKK in the USA.
In Ukraine, it is mainstream. The honor guard of the President of Ukraine recently participated in the funeral of a collaborator of the German nazis during WWII. Stepan Bandera, nazi collaborator, official hero of Ukraine. It will be too tedious to list all the examples of the fascist essence of this stinking state. You wouldn't believe it anyway. Because your brain programming does not allow it.
First you ask: "Where are the proofs of nazism in Ukraine?!". And when they shown, you'll say: "So what? And anyway, you're lying."
The best way to explain to such a person is to punch him in the face, and then explain. Then slap him in the face once more and explain again. And to do so for several generations.

Yes it will. We have already posted about NATO's link to the swastika, and the Ukraine's link to the swastika, even the swastika's link to medicine. There is now a map of Ukraine. This is a truth map apart from CIA-British MI6 effeminates attempting to make more nazis via a biased media and reactionary American automatonism chomping at the bit for something to protest.

Russian military operations has now shown other Russians what Ukraine will look like on this new map. Get used to it. Russia will not be giving up anything it already now controls.
I've always wondered about this poster.

Obviously he has exposed himself as a Russian troll

In Russia, these are marginals, 100 times more insignificant than, for example, the KKK in the USA.
In Ukraine, it is mainstream. The honor guard of the President of Ukraine recently participated in the funeral of a collaborator of the German nazis during WWII. Stepan Bandera, nazi collaborator, official hero of Ukraine. It will be too tedious to list all the examples of the fascist essence of this stinking state. You wouldn't believe it anyway. Because your brain programming does not allow it.
First you ask: Where are the proofs of nazism in Ukraine?!". And when they shown, you'll say: "So what? And anyway, you're lying."
The best way to explain to such a person is to punch him in the face, and then explain. Then slap him in the face once more and explain again. And to do so for several generations.
Save the Putin Propaganda for Russians. it ain't working here

Defenders of Donbass captured a nazi from the "Aidar" battalion. Tattoo on the back "Suum Cuique - To each his own".
In 1937, the nazis built the Buchenwald concentration camp near Weimar. Above the main entrance gate of the camp was placed the phrase "Jedem das Seine" (To each his own) - or in latin "Suum cuique" and that sign is visible on the tattoo. Write on his back "Arbeit macht frei" and send to rake the rubble, which they left in the Donbass. Now all these swastikas, which these scoundrels so willingly and proudly tattooed on their bodies, will do them a very bad service.
But I hope this particular one won't be allowed to go home.
I wouldn't let him go.

"To each his own" is precisely the concept by which CIA-sponsored propaganda is now operating. We have already given the prisoners posts about the concept of the CIA going to church. Indignance. If the theologian can't manipulate it for benefit, the CIA certainly can. This stupid mantra, "to each his own," is a good way to make yourself a nazi.

Forum List

Back