🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

Thusfar, these are currently blocked Russian newspapers:

1. Izvestiya
(The Russian webpage is available, though Google Web Translate blocks it: 'DDoS Guard' is the name of the software blocking-identity apparatus installed at Google Translate)

2. Krasnaya zvezda (Red Star, founded by the Russian Department of Defense)
Yahoo blocks it outright, and Google says 'IPSLocation Country Blocker'.

Therefore, Izvestiya is the current one to follow for a balanced media viewpoint. It also has videos with Russian language captions.
Google has been corrupt for some time now.Thereby controlling YouTube and how
Joe Rogan got removed.A few years ago Alex Jones warned about this kind of
Unamerican activity.Jones was the first American who watched how Jack Dorsey was
hoodwinking americans.Like what Lizard-headed Mark Zuckerberg has been doing
all along.In 2012 Zuckerberg was very helpful with his pack of Young Volunteers
in steering Obama to Victory.
Zuckersburg invested just under $ 450 Million to taint the 2020 Election.
Making sure New Postal Drop Boxes were strategically placed in heavy
democrat districts.

This is a tyrant land grab, nothing more. I dont care if he is taking the land from sucky people, its still lame.

Its not just taking land,it is taking away the right to live without outside interference.
NATO aka NWO is not everyones cup of tea.
America now is sadly ruled by tyrants and perverts. It is purposely being invaded by third worlder's who have replaced our culture and values and is replacing our citizenry.
All empires fall but I didn't think it would be in my lifetime.

I miss my country very much.

This is a tyrant land grab, nothing more. I dont care if he is taking the land from sucky people, its still lame.
Replacing the land or stopping foreign influence surrounding his nation?
What if Russia or China invited in Russia or China to set up military bases in Californias or NYC or Florida?
I don't care what Russia dose long as it doesn't interfere with America, and don't feel we should be in Russia.

Its not just taking land,it is taking away the right to live without outside interference.
NATO aka NWO is not everyones cup of tea.
America now is sadly ruled by tyrants and perverts. It is purposely being invaded by third worlder's who have replaced our culture and values and is replacing our citizenry.
All empires fall but I didn't think it would be in my lifetime.

I miss my country very much.
Youre weird bro.

Replacing the land or stopping foreign influence surrounding his nation?
What if Russia or China invited in Russia or China to set up military bases in Californias or NYC or Florida?
I don't care what Russia dose long as it doesn't interfere with America, and don't feel we should be in Russia.
You dont care what Rusdia does, but you DO care what Ukraine does. :cuckoo:

You dont care what Rusdia does, but you DO care what Ukraine does. :cuckoo:

My keys are sticking but I do care long as we stay out of it. I really hate nukes. And the idea of killing millions of people for their own good.o_O

There is a criminal nazi junta of thieves and murderers in Kiev. In Moscow then, probably, the kingdom of Satan?

Why do you (and others) label the government a "Nazi junta"? And you cannot answer with a stupid comment such as "because it is".

Why do you (and others) label the government a "Nazi junta"? And you cannot answer with a stupid comment such as "because it is".
Would you call the US Congress racist, for example, if it passed a law according to which the Ku Klux Klan would be called an honorary heroic organization, whose history now had to be studied in schools, and monuments to the most outstanding klansmen would be erected in squares of the cities?
This is a comparative example. In Ukraine, everything is MUCH worse.

Last edited:
My keys are sticking but I do care long as we stay out of it. I really hate nukes. And the idea of killing millions of people for their own good.o_O
You arent following this conversation very well at all. Youre all over the place. :cuckoo:

Lots of evil going around in this nation that others may not agree with.

Look at these famous entertainers practicing cannalbolism,

We have become very messed up as a nation evidenced by our hero's.

Forked-tongue POSPOTUS JoeXi's state of the union mentions the Russian elite and their boats and estates, though fails to mention his own family connection to Kazakhstan's "Maidan" which happened in January. Putin has already mentioned that the Kazhak protests used Maidan technology, and knows that the West is implicated, returning the investigation back to 2014 Ukraine. Massilov has been charged with treason, and the MI6 link to the UK, where many Kazhaks moved after the dissolution of the Soviet Union, is a Clinton crime family link to British MI6, not simply a Biden family link to the CIA-MI6 propaganda arm:

The Hunter Connection

Since Roman times, there have been more than 1,000 recorded wars in Europe. More than 200 of those since the start of the 20th Century ... 6 currently ongoing.

War is the natural state of European countries and the less we involve ourselves in them, the better off we will be.
I think you have a good point. So many European soveriegn countries sharing land borders is a recipe for border disputes.

Google has been corrupt for some time now.Thereby controlling YouTube and how
Joe Rogan got removed.A few years ago Alex Jones warned about this kind of
Unamerican activity.Jones was the first American who watched how Jack Dorsey was
hoodwinking americans.Like what Lizard-headed Mark Zuckerberg has been doing
all along.In 2012 Zuckerberg was very helpful with his pack of Young Volunteers
in steering Obama to Victory.
Zuckersburg invested just under $ 450 Million to taint the 2020 Election.
Making sure New Postal Drop Boxes were strategically placed in heavy
democrat districts.
Then Zuckerberg's money links the geography to 2020 protests in Belarus. Putin knows that the troublemakers are Democrats: Biden-CIA/Clinton-British MI6.

Everything that was said in the sentence is devalued by the word but.
So in general you agree with the actions of the bastard Zelensky

Nope. In fact, I think Zelensky is kind of an idiot. I think the Ukraine has mishandled relations with Russia and their Russian minority since the 2014 coup.

But I will put it in terms you can understand.

My neighbor lets his dog shit on my lawn. I've complained about it a bunch of times. I have a valid complaint.

I go over to his house with a baseball bat and whap him upside the head with it, then I am in the wrong. Everyone would agree that I overreacted to a valid complaint..

Capish?

As readers can see, effeminates of CIA-MI6 have already molested the Reuters webpage. Someone should have gotten suspicious when the U.S. wanted to rent aircraft landing fields in Uzbekistan.

The title is 2022 Jan 11 "Putins Claims Victory in Defending Kazakhstan from Revolt"

2022 Kazakh Unrest

CSTO

Forum List

Back