🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What you don't know about the war in Ukraine

What are you doing here then? I hear Moscow is lovely in the spring.
Maybe because the United States should have a certain percentage of smart and decent people, without whom the country will turn into an idiocracy? So say thank God, that there are still such people in the US.

There’s a place where you can indicate that in your account details. Why have you left that info to a ’gotcha’, comrade?
Did I have to? I don't often look up other people's details. Their details are usually showing? ;)

What do you mean here? I'm in Russia, not in Moscow but somewhere close.

Then maybe if your Russian you know about the hundreds of millions of Russians murdered by Lenin,Bolshevik's ,etc,. I just put up a short story on post #80.

Then maybe if your Russian you know about the hundreds of millions of Russians murdered by Lenin,Bolshevik's ,etc,. I just put up a short story on post #80.
Do you know how stupid you look saying that? The word hundreds imply at least two hundred, which means Lenin & Co. killed two hundred or more of his people. Russian empire in 1913 had only 170 mil. Do your algebra now, dumb-ass.

Do you know how stupid you look saying that? The word hundreds imply at least two hundred, which means Lenin & Co. killed two hundred or more of his people. Russian empire in 1913 had only 170 mil. Do your algebra now, dumb-ass.

At least I can debate without calling people names, so what if it was over a 100 million instead of 'hundreds'.
I don't expect you to learn the subject you discuss most do it all the time.

At least I can debate without calling people names, so what if it was over a 100 million instead of 'hundreds'.
Well, sorry for calling you names then. It's the stupidity of even a 100 million statement that boggles a sane person's mind. I just know that you can't debate an American out of his stubborn beliefs so I gave up trying. There's a broad on this forum, Beatrice or something, preaching the same bullshit about those millions and the bloody Stalin the killer. You could make friends with her.

This is a tyrant land grab, nothing more. I dont care if he is taking the land from sucky people, its still lame.
I don't think Ukrainians are bad at all. Some of the leaders both politically and in business are thugs and thieves. The people themselves are working hard toward building and democracy and free economy. Working hard enough to fight a war against a power that on paper appears much stronger.

Putin is truly the aggressor. Willing to violate agreements he himself signed. Rewriting history to fit his narrative for invasion. Will to threaten almost the entire world in the process.

Not really debating if you resort to lies and inaccuracies.

Did it ever occur to you that an experiment was being performed on you? A normal person cannot believe in these figures. A long and thorough zombification is necessary, and from generation to generation. Therefore, however, I would not be surprised at all if you disagree with this.

Well, sorry for calling you names then. It's the stupidity of even a 100 million statement that boggles a sane person's mind. I just know that you can't debate an American out of his stubborn beliefs so I gave up trying. There's a broad on this forum, Beatrice or something, preaching the same bullshit about those millions and the bloody Stalin the killer. You could make friends with her.

Not really debating if you resort to lies and inaccuracies.

Did it ever occur to you that an experiment was being performed on you? A normal person cannot believe in these figures. A long and thorough zombification is necessary, and from generation to generation. Therefore, however, I would not be surprised at all if you disagree with this.

So what if I get a little senile now and then at least I don't have to join a forum 'gang' to reply. Why don't you people say what's really on your minds?
Do you people know me?Must have been something I said.:)

Explanations on the conduct of a special military operation in Ukraine​

1. There are NO conscripts in a military operation. Only contractors who have received appropriate training. Therefore, Belarusians do not participate either – they have the whole army on conscription, there are no contract professionals. Therefore, if someone screams about "the corpses of russian conscript boys”" you can safely spit in his lying eyes.

2. There can be no question of any 3.5 thousand killed Russian servicemen – such a number of dead would mean several times more wounded, which means that all roads would be clogged with ambulances in the opposite direction, plus the massive deployment of field hospitals - it is impossible to hide it. We don't see anything like this even in Ukrainian public sites. Also, you will definitely not find there photos of numerous "shot down Russian planes".

3. Cases of "capture of individual Russian fighters", which Bandera propaganda turns, are unlikely – a single unauthorized person who got into a neighboring village for moonshine can be captured, but this is not a fighter, this is a jerk. A single fighter during an operation in isolation from the column – but who will let him leave?

4. Cases of burned columns on the march are possible, it's a war, anything happens. Someone made a mistake, did not keep track, had to leave the car with empty tanks. For this, someone will pay with his shoulder straps. In this case, presumably, the abandoned empty columns are burned by the Ukraine troops retroactively for staged video propaganda.

5. The same with "missiles, ammunition and fuel, which are scarce and which will last for 3-4 days” - enchanting nonsense. Military operations of this level are being prepared for at least several months, everything is calculated and stored in advance with excessive redundancy for all cases.

6. The main leitmotif of the actions of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation: "we are not Americans”" They are the ones who, seeing something or someone on the way, first throw a grenade, and then begin to sort it out – if it comes to that. Therefore, a careful detour of a failed suicide idiots who tried to climb under tanks is a rule. No one is going to produce mountains of corpses, if a person does not resist, why kill him?

7. Undermining the dam of the North Crimean Canal is a preventive measure if one of the crazed nazies decides to blow up a higher dam so that the water has somewhere else to go. The same applies to nuclear power plants, hydroelectric power plants, and other infrastructure facilities – they are taken under control without fail.

8. The distribution of weapons to the unprepared population, as well as all sorts of "Molotov cocktails”, in confrontation with professionals is enchanting idiocy. "Three or four stun grenades are enough for them to soil their pants, drop their weapons and run away." It will bring nothing but the blood of civilians at the hands of bandits. After that, it becomes clear that all the actions of the "militia” who destroy road signs, chase after those who allegedly mark the roofs, and even undermine bridges - this is just stupidity and complete incompetence. For a modern tanker to be lured to an unknown bridge... why should he risk flying from a collapsed span of a bridge of unknown condition, when it is easier to force an obstacle on a pontoon?

9. Chechens, trained to fight terrorists in urban conditions and have received appropriate training, will clean up the stubborn nazies .

10. The units of the Armed Forces of the Russian Federation participating in the operation do not use mortars. All mortar attacks, all mortar explosions in residential areas (Sumy, Akhtyrka, in the Donbas), especially in places where there is no military or energy infrastructure, are provocations of the Armed Forces of Ukraine and the Defense Forces in order to influence the consciousness of the local population.

In general, summing up, there are no non-professionals in the operation. The operation was prepared long in advance in all respects and the plan has a bunch of branches for all possible course of events

How do I do that? I don't know how.
In the lower right corner of the any YouTube video there is a sign similar to a gear. if you press it, inscriptions will appear, one of them is Playback speed. Tap it and you will see the option to speed up or slow down the video along with the audio.

The head of the Human Rights Council under the President of the Russian Federation, Valery Fadeev, commented on the decision of the international network of oncologists OncoAlert to terminate cooperation with Russia and called such actions shameful.
"The slogan "Healthcare outside politics" is even more important than "Sports outside politics". This is not even a question of human rights - it is a problem of humanism. Doctors refuse to help patients. So it turns out?! In my opinion, this is a shameful practice of international organizations involved in healthcare," Fadeev told the media.

Earlier, the international network of oncologists OncoAlert announced the termination of cooperation with Russian oncologists due to the situation with Ukraine.

"It's amazing. What do the patients have to do with it? What do cancer patients have to do with it? This is some kind of revenge not just for the country, Russia, it is revenge for cancer patients who live in Russia. This is beyond good and evil, revenge on the part of doctors turns out. It's the doctors who make up this organization. Doctors are taking revenge on Russian patients," Fadeev told RIA Novosti.

Very naive russian fool. The Hippocratic oath does not apply to russians!

Forum List

Back