What You'll be Eating in 2016

guno wrote: Israelis And Jews eat and drink that too

Granny says, "No wonder dey's fightin' alla time...

... must not be enough to go around."

Granny in the frier, ay? (angree wit de Jewz?)...granny sounds like a bad lil' ladee, deyah...

-

Last edited:
For some reason I think that next loaf of bread just won't be as fluffy if you use flour made from legumes and nuts.

Well Mo, excuse me, Mu this might interest you here...but speaking of food and diets, the prophets have been known to have been fed some strange things...your guy Mo when he was in Mecca had his food tampered with by us kaffirun...and even in Medina, one of our kaffirun sisters allegedly fed Mo food that led to his death...all of this of course if you are a Muslim...

-

Don't watch videos ace but what does the video say? :)

-

A Danish newspaper published a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammed with a bomb in his turban that Muslim extremists apparently found extremely offensive. That cartoon is my Avatar

The video is a random news report about Muslims rioting all over the globe in respose to the cartoon.

For some reason I think that next loaf of bread just won't be as fluffy if you use flour made from legumes and nuts.

Well Mo, excuse me, Mu this might interest you here...but speaking of food and diets, the prophets have been known to have been fed some strange things...your guy Mo when he was in Mecca had his food tampered with by us kaffirun...and even in Medina, one of our kaffirun sisters allegedly fed Mo food that led to his death...all of this of course if you are a Muslim...

-

Don't watch videos ace but what does the video say? :)

-

A Danish newspaper published a cartoon of the Prophet Muhammed with a bomb in his turban that Muslim extremists apparently found extremely offensive. That cartoon is my Avatar

The video is a random news report about Muslims rioting all over the globe in respose to the cartoon.

Murdering people over a cartoon, ay?...and some wonder why us "kaffirun" have a problem with the Moooze...may Jewish women feed the Moooze always! :lol:

-

Forum List

Back