Whatever happened to the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.

Beachboy

Irritated Indy Voter
Apr 8, 2013
Pacific Palisades, CA & Albuquerque, NM
Here is their website, see for yourself. Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for World Revolution

Looks like they simply changed their tactics into a more usual approach to politics, but it is difficult to tell if they are as influential as they were in the summer of 2011.

What are your thoughts?

99percent.JPG

Last edited:
Obama had the FBI declare them a terrorist organization, and it collapsed very quickly.

Coincidentally ***cough***, when the OWS movement was being directed and focused towards the Federal Reserve, it was suddenly deemed a terrorist organization, and Obama's offshore-corporate donations increased ten fold.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/12/26/us/fbi-occupy

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisfree/2012/dec/29/fbi-coordinated-crackdown-occupy

http://www.economicpopulist.org/content/occupy-wall-street-labeled-terrorists-fbi

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/23/fbi-occupy-wall-street_n_2355883.html

http://news.yahoo.com/fbi-treated-occupy-terrorist-group-021450389.html

http://www.infowars.com/occupywalls...ified-as-terrorist-group-along-with-al-qaeda/

Last edited:
Whatever happened to the "Occupy Wall Street" movement.

Their parents took away their Macbooks, Nikes, basement bedrooms, and their allowances.

:eek:

Obama had the FBI declare them a terrorist organization, and it collapsed very quickly.

Coincidentally ***cough***, when the OWS movement was being directed and focused towards the Federal Reserve, it was suddenly deemed a terrorist organization, and Obama's offshore-corporate donations increased ten fold.

I have no idea where you come up with this shit.

OWS has not been "declared a terrorist organization", nor were they ever focused on reforming the Federal Reserve.

OWS started as a protest against money in politics.

The same thing that happened to the tea party happened to OWS.

They still exist, but are nowhere near as popular or influential as they were.

Hmm, maybe because they both realized there was something SEVERELY wrong with the nation (even if they didn't' agree on what that particularly was).

Sure, but I have no idea how that relates to my post...

The OWS flea party crowd has morphed into the 'Justice for Trayvon' idiots.

It's summer time so they will stage their cannabis fueled protests.

But when winter comes around.

They will once again seek the shelter of their parents basement and resume playing video games. .. :cool:

I had big expectations of the Occupy movement in 2011. Haven't seen them on network television news in many many months. Has anyone else?
]

Read the above, reporting on OWS in a positive manner will result in a sedition and terrorism charge.

The OWS flea party crowd has morphed into the 'Justice for Trayvon' idiots.

It's summer time so they will stage their cannabis fueled protests.

But when winter comes around.

They will once again seek the shelter of their parents basement and resume playing video games. .. :cool:

I couldn't find much on Google. Almost looks like a media black out on the subject. The main source given was Al Jazeer. I will look again.

Last edited:
Here is their website, see for yourself. Occupy Wall Street | NYC Protest for World Revolution

Looks like they simply changed their tactics into a more usual approach to politics, but it is difficult to tell if they are as influential as they were in the summer of 2011.

What are your thoughts?

I don't think they were influential at all in 2011.

They were becoming influential when Ron Paul started directing it towards the "End the Fed" (Abolish the Federal Reserve).

After that the FBI and IRS went into crackdown mode

FBI considered Occupy movement potential threat, documents say - CNN.com

Revealed: how the FBI coordinated the crackdown on Occupy | Naomi Wolf | Comment is free | guardian.co.uk

Occupy Wall Street Labeled "Terrorists" By The FBI | The Economic Populist

FBI Investigated 'Occupy' As Possible 'Terrorism' Threat, Internal Documents Show

The FBI Treated Occupy Like a Terrorist Group

» #OccupyWallStreet Officially Classified As Terrorist Group Along With Al-Qaeda Alex Jones' Infowars: There's a war on for your mind!

The Ows caucus won house and senate seats? when the fuck did that happen and where was I?

Hmm, maybe because they both realized there was something SEVERELY wrong with the nation (even if they didn't' agree on what that particularly was).

You made an observation that OWS and Tea Party were becoming mover-shakers and then suddenly suffered a collapse. I explained why.

What are your thoughts?

I don't think they were influential at all in 2011.

oh they were a laugh to read about, pooping on cop cars the KKK and American Nazis supporting them, ect .....ect....

I have no idea where you come up with this shit.

OWS has not been "declared a terrorist organization", nor were they ever focused on reforming the Federal Reserve.

OWS started as a protest against money in politics.

So your denying the existence of the CNN link, the Guardian Link, the Huffingston post link, and MANY MANY MANY more? You are paid to lie to others (The DoJ is on record funding internet posters and government propaganda trolls) ?

http://video.foxbusiness.com/v/1215565963001/occupy-wall-street-end-the-fed/

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0cp_DyfiRU]"CptnMidnite Responds To? Glenn Beck" End the Fed / Occupy Wall Street - YouTube[/ame]

In fact, the goals of OWS would be futile and utterly ineffective unless END THE FED was at the very core of the movement.

You see, the common man, among their various factions and political affiliations, all have the SAME GOAL, and the greatest danger to the Ruling TOO BIG TO FAIL elite, is the common man realizing there is a solution that benefits all of them.

Transript of the video in the FOX link:

The occupy Wall Street's a movement's reach extends from coast to coast as outrage continues to reach a fever pitch over corporate cronyism.

-- of this -- you can hear protesters shouting I can actually hear them and god fed.

But just how significant is -- significant is this on wave of people who wanna see big -- out of a job.

Here to discuss this Chris Chris -- a libertarian leaning occupy Wall Street protestor.

Chris it's a pleasure welcome -- freedom watch how are are you -- Typical protestor who believes in small government and maximum individual liberty and an unregulated economy and no Federal Reserve.

Well first and foremost doesn't like -- for bring me on the show and everything you've done -- -- -- the you know defending the constitution and our liberties.

I would definitely put myself in that category of small government on the on the -- a huge federal government that's that.

You know sticks -- nose and all of our issues.

I oppose the that the Federal Reserve that that gives is this big government that you know the confidence to be able to to spend.

As they please what we've been trying here at freedom -- you -- units of our producers who -- down there and that's how they they found you and we found you.

To see if we can find common ground.

Between the -- the economic libertarians like you know and some of the sort of Ralph Nader big government society owes me a living.

Progressive types who seem to be getting most of the attention in the media.

Is there common ground on something like end of the Fed.

Well absolutely I I think the common ground is that.

Myself as well as the the the other protesters that.

Think about big government.

That they're very upset with the current system and and what I think the problem is that they don't understand though we don't really have true capitalism right now.

We we have -- this this crony type cap.

-- define for me crony capitalism or what you and I and people watching this Michael corporate to some what does that.

Well you know.

When you have true capitalism be.

You make you know you make profits and you have to deal with with the losses when when -- -- crony capitalism you know -- we have privatize profits and -- we socialize the losses so we have things like banks too big to fell we're now the burden falls on the people.

Meaning meaning if the banks make money they get to keep up and if they lose money the tax Payer or maybe future generations of taxpayer because the government borrows much of what it spends would be made to bear the loss absolutely -- -- -- do about this.

I mean we could first start by auditing the Federal Reserve we can we you know that that would bring us back to hopefully bring us back to sound money we can.

Return to the gold standard yet -- Eduardo old standard out and you know figure out how much gold we have and our reserves.

Where these trillions of dollars have gone overseas.

And that -- the Federal Reserve pleasant a lot of different things the government would no longer be able to sustain these ten year wars in the middle.

Because that it didn't have that printing and it didn't have the you know the currency that it's a Fiat currency that's able thus shake my hand congratulations on your good work you've been up -- thanks for joining us.

In case you missed last night's debate.

Last edited:

You made an observation that OWS and Tea Party were becoming mover-shakers and then suddenly suffered a collapse. I explained why.

Both the Tea Party and OWS collapsed because of confused messages, internal conflict, and general lack of interest.

Not some nonsensical conspiracy.

No you didn't. You explained your conspiracy.

The OWS idiots set up a 'flea party' camp in the business district of my city.

I went by there one day to see what was going on with these nitwits.

It was made up of 2 distinct groups of people:

Old leftover hippies with gray hair and wearing tie dyed 'T' shirts and tattered bell bottom jeans.

And young pierced and tattooed drugged out white kids with green, purple, or blue hair.

Forum List

Back