🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's in the Mueller Report?

"Democrats have wasted far too much time litigating whether impeachment is politically expedient ahead of the next election. There’s evidence the President broke the law. That demands impeachment." - Rashida Tlaib

"Just realized Barr is saying this man committed no crime and the media is chanting ‘crucify him crucify him’ and tomorrow is Good Friday" - Posobiec

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

now, all RW's have to do is figure that comment out ...
It means he doesn't have the evidence, moron. Is any prosecutor ever totally sure that a suspect is innocent? Not hardly. That isn't his job. He either has enough evidence to indict or he doesn't, and Mueller admitted that he doesn't.

We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a president’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice,” Mueller wrote

Mueller cant indict the POTUS - any legal actions fall on Congress.

THE END

If we had confidence after a thorough investigation of the facts that the President clearly did not commit obstruction of justice, we would so state,” Mueller wrote.

now, all RW's have to do is figure that comment out ...
If Mueller had had confidence Trump had committed obstruction of justice, he would have said so, so it would appear all Mueller was able to find were unsubstantiated slanders about obstruction of justice.

"And by the way, can we all agree now that this was never ever a "witch hunt?" And everybody who called it a witch hunt owes Bob Mueller & his team and the American people a big f***ing apology. I'm looking at you President Trump." - Wacky Joe Walsh
/----/ Oh it was a witch hunt alright. You living in denial doesn't change anything.

After Trump learned that Mueller had been appointed by then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Trump slumped back in his chair, according to Sessions’s chief of staff. “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked,” Trump said.

████████be█████████████sure███████████████to████████████drink███████████your████████████████ovaltine█████████

We concluded that Congress has authority to prohibit a president’s corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice,” Mueller wrote

Mueller cant indict the POTUS - any legal actions fall on Congress.

THE END
What the fuck does that even mean?

After Trump learned that Mueller had been appointed by then Attorney General Jeff Sessions, Trump slumped back in his chair, according to Sessions’s chief of staff. “Oh my God, this is terrible. This is the end of my presidency. I’m fucked,” Trump said.
And...
Since Trump knew there was no collusion with the Russians - and thus, knew he had nothing to worry about with regard to the criminal actions under investigation - why did he say this?

OBSTRUCTION; Trump "hoping" for something privately with Comey, then doing nothing about it, in an FBI investigation he's the head of NOT OBSTRUCTION: Smashing up blackberries and deleting 30,000 emails under Congressional subpoena with Bleachbit

D4dbnUPWAAI_KpY.png

The weirdness of the obstruction volume

We don't know. It SHOULD address the following issues

To start with we know that the e-mails released by wikileaks were stolen by Russian Intel (GRU...Military Intel)

We now know that there was collusion between wikileaks and the Trump campaign that goes as far as Steve Bannon and "someone" above him in the campaign .That leaves only a few people

We know that Trump was in negotiations with the Russian government to get the biggest deal of his life done (Trump Moscow Tower...300 million) all the way through the 2016 election campaign

We know that Putin (as stated in the Helsinki Conference) admits that he favored Trump

We know that virtually everyone in the Trump campaign had meetings with high ranking Russians and lied about them to the public and Federal investigators

We know that the RNC Convention platform was changed from being pro-Ukraine to being Pro-Russia

We know that there was a meeting in the Trump Tower in which opposition research on Clinton was offered

We know that Trump crafted a statement lying about that meeting

We know that Trump has not initiated sanctions against Russia that were enacted into law by Congress after the Skripal poisoning

We know that Trump never said a word about the Russian mercenary attack on our forces in Syria

We know that Trump just eased sanctions on the Russian oligarch Oleg Deripaska

We know that Trump has made a number of very puzzling statements that sound like Russian propaganda (Montenegrans being warlike people...the Soviet incursion in Afghanistan being caused by terrorism)

What we don't know (or can't yet prove)

Where those bizarre statements came from (virtually no one in Trump's cabinet would have fed him that)

Why those actions regarding sanctions occurred

Why the Platform was changed at the RNC Convention and by whom

Which upper campaign official (above Bannon) was colluding with Stone and wikileaks

DId Stone or the campaign officials know that the wikileaks stuff came from Russians

DId Assange and Wikileaks know that

Were leaked e-mails discussed at the Trump Tower meeting?
We do know that Bill Clinton met on the tarmac at LAX with AG Lynch to cover his wife’s ass during 2016 election.

We do know Obama approved of FISA warrants to investigate and spy on the Trump campaign.

We do know that Hillary “bleach bit” her hard drives before turning them over to FBI.

We do know that Clinton campaign was behind the false dossier.

We do know Clinton’s smashed their government cell phones and the SIM cards disappeared.

We do know that Debbie Wasserman Schultz refused to turn over her hard drives to FBI for 9 months until her Pakistani tech whiz could scrub them.

We do know that Tony Podesta...brother of Clinton campaign chief John Podesta...was doing business with Russian oligarchs.

We do know that Mueller found no evidence of a crime.
- Have a Nice Day...Fucker. :asshole:

I wonder why Trump said

"This is awful. My Presidency is finished. I'm fucked"

when he heard that Mueller was appointed to investigate...

I wonder why Trump said
"This is awful. My Presidency is finished. I'm fucked"
when he heard that Mueller was appointed to investigate...
Because, like most partisan bigots, you only hear what you want to hear, and aren't interested in the whole story.

Trump knew there was no collusion with Russia, and therefore knew he had nothing to fear form the investigation - his "fear" is that the investigation would take forever and immobilize him as President.

Read 507 to 508.

end of Presidency.jpg

Mueller Reveals Trump’s First Reaction to Special Counsel: ‘This is the End of My Presidency. I’m F*cked’

What's that?
The media didn't tell you the whole story? You weren't intellectually honest enough to look into it yourself?
Surprise surprise.

The path seems clear. They tried to get Clinton on whitewater and it didn't pan out to well. So they tried sexual relations, but could not agree on what defines sexual relations. So they try to impeach on lying and obstruction of justice.

Do did trump lie or obstruct justice ?
Nope

Forum List

Back