What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
Here's a song for your paint.....................So you can relive your good ole days when you fried your brain................

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wETqLjsRHqg]Eric Clapton Cocaine - YouTube[/ame]

We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict,
And also we have the president we love, the politicians we adore, and the society we trust and respect.

we have the president we love, the politicians we adore,

Maybe you do, but I don't.

Is the "WE" that you are referring to all the loyal, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking, ass-kissing, liberal shit-for-brains?

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lZD4ezDbbu4&feature=kp]Bruce Springsteen - Born In The U.S.A. - YouTube[/ame]
And do listen to the words.

And the hippies and drug addicts spit on them when they returned..............

Most were part of party of today. And they must have deep fried their brains back then.

:eusa_whistle:
No one spit. Look it up. It's a myth.

The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

I believe the best days are ahead. We defeated the racist slave holders in the south and have kind of kept them in check. Defeated Hitler and the old Soviet Union.

Right now, the country is in an undeclared war with conservative confederates and right wingers who are trying to destroy the nation because they think we can "start over". They mistakenly believe this was "their" country and they scream they want it back. Fortunately, they are old and won't last much longer thank God.

The truth is this is a nation of immigrants. You can come here and become an American. You can go to Japan, but will never become "Japanese". It's the diversity that makes the US great. The mixing of ideas. The right wing has walled itself off from "new ideas" and "education". They will become nothing more than minimum wage workers and fodder for our prisons and welfare system. We already see that happening.

you forgot to mention people like you Dean who hate half the Country and love keeping people divided,the further the better.....diversity to your ilk is.... all those who agree with me you are ok......if you dont....fuck you.....

To any thinking person, a party that's 90% white and support GOP fiascoes and debacles has already walled itself off from the rest of the nation. It's nothing I did. The fact that Republicans were plotting to bring down the president BEFORE he was even sworn in was proof positive.

I believe the best days are ahead. We defeated the racist slave holders in the south and have kind of kept them in check. Defeated Hitler and the old Soviet Union.

Right now, the country is in an undeclared war with conservative confederates and right wingers who are trying to destroy the nation because they think we can "start over". They mistakenly believe this was "their" country and they scream they want it back. Fortunately, they are old and won't last much longer thank God.

The truth is this is a nation of immigrants. You can come here and become an American. You can go to Japan, but will never become "Japanese". It's the diversity that makes the US great. The mixing of ideas. The right wing has walled itself off from "new ideas" and "education". They will become nothing more than minimum wage workers and fodder for our prisons and welfare system. We already see that happening.

you forgot to mention people like you Dean who hate half the Country and love keeping people divided,the further the better.....diversity to your ilk is.... all those who agree with me you are ok......if you dont....fuck you.....

To any thinking person, a party that's 90% white and support GOP fiascoes and debacles has already walled itself off from the rest of the nation. It's nothing I did. The fact that Republicans were plotting to bring down the president BEFORE he was even sworn in was proof positive.
They are scum, as they say.

We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict,
And also we have the president we love, the politicians we adore, and the society we trust and respect.

we have the president we love, the politicians we adore,

Maybe you do, but I don't.

Is the "WE" that you are referring to all the loyal, gullible, Kool-Aid drinking, ass-kissing, liberal shit-for-brains?
You can edit my post all you want, but if you do not love the president, then how can you love your society more than half of which elected and re elected your president? And NO, I did NOT vote for him, but it has already been established that republicans are the primary reason why Americans voted for your leader.

It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

Funny, I usually put "family" first. Anything else seems "selfish". But that's just how liberals think.

You've missed the point. Not surprising. The only person you can truly control is yourself. So that is where we should be most concerned. We will never be able to govern our families or anything else if we don't know how to govern ourselves.

I am very much aware you'd much rather have some bureaucrat govern you.

America will be here long after the United States is a footnote in the history books. They have to call the land mass something. What made the United States great is already over. It's been transformed. There is nothing to love about the transformed country.

Forum List

Back