What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
We live in the only country in history that has conquered vast areas of land and nations, rebuilt them to a standard higher than before the conflict, and cut them loose politically so that they could compete with us economically and even oppose our interests policy wise.

America is without any rational doubt the greatest nation on earth.

Yet bed wetting liberals want to destroy it.

Yea, those liberals. Wanting to destroy the country with education. Tricking the nation into invading Iraq after letting the worst mass murderer go scott free. Instigating a massive redistribution of wealth to the top 1%. Engaging in voter suppression. Cutting food stamps to disabled veterans. Insisting hungry children work harder. Oh those liberals. What will they think of next?

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?
The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

I believe the best days are ahead. We defeated the racist slave holders in the south and have kind of kept them in check. Defeated Hitler and the old Soviet Union.

Right now, the country is in an undeclared war with conservative confederates and right wingers who are trying to destroy the nation because they think we can "start over". They mistakenly believe this was "their" country and they scream they want it back. Fortunately, they are old and won't last much longer thank God.

The truth is this is a nation of immigrants. You can come here and become an American. You can go to Japan, but will never become "Japanese". It's the diversity that makes the US great. The mixing of ideas. The right wing has walled itself off from "new ideas" and "education". They will become nothing more than minimum wage workers and fodder for our prisons and welfare system. We already see that happening.

It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

What bullshit.

What bullshit? Are you really completely ignorant of the principles upon which this country was founded and the historical context within which those principles were formed?

it goes in this order: Myself, my family, my local community, my state, the united states, the world.

See my concern is for what i have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

when the founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. if most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

what bullshit. They wanted to create a nation that was independent and free from king george, taxation and the church of england. (shaking head)
exactly.

who is "they"?....first you said "we"....
People who call themselves American patriots while at the same time hate their president, their politicians, their system, and more than half the population in America. the tea party/palinista/fox news types... AND DON'T ASSUME that I am a liberal, because I am not.

I assume you're a weak-minded idiot who laps up whatever foolish generalizations the liberal media feeds you.
Sorry dingbat, but I do not even own television service, and I can only assume you DO. :eusa_boohoo:

If you love the world then you should hate the US. We fuck it up more than anyone else.

we probably advanced it more than anyone also.....

Quite the opposite in fact.

oh really?..... all the technology and inventions that came out of this Country all the Medical advances all the advances in Space,all the Music from this country that affected cultures world wide....yea that all just moved everyone backwards....

They love America they hate

People who call themselves American patriots while at the same time hate their president, their politicians, their system, and more than half the population in America. the tea party/palinista/fox news types... AND DON'T ASSUME that I am a liberal, because I am not.

then you should also have said those on the left who also hate half the population in America and the Politicians that dont agree with their agenda.....but you left them out,must have been an oversight im sure....

The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

I believe the best days are ahead. We defeated the racist slave holders in the south and have kind of kept them in check. Defeated Hitler and the old Soviet Union.

Right now, the country is in an undeclared war with conservative confederates and right wingers who are trying to destroy the nation because they think we can "start over". They mistakenly believe this was "their" country and they scream they want it back. Fortunately, they are old and won't last much longer thank God.

The truth is this is a nation of immigrants. You can come here and become an American. You can go to Japan, but will never become "Japanese". It's the diversity that makes the US great. The mixing of ideas. The right wing has walled itself off from "new ideas" and "education". They will become nothing more than minimum wage workers and fodder for our prisons and welfare system. We already see that happening.

you forgot to mention people like you Dean who hate half the Country and love keeping people divided,the further the better.....diversity to your ilk is.... all those who agree with me you are ok......if you dont....fuck you.....

then you should also have said those on the left who also hate half the population in America and the Politicians that dont agree with their agenda.....but you left them out,must have been an oversight im sure....
You are correct, I usually try to balance it out, but got lazy there.

i'd suggest balance is important. we have national interests and are also part of a greater global community. so your either/or choice is naïve.
Yes. Asking what is more important to you, the US or the world, is like asking what is more important to you food or water. You have to have both. The future of the US is forever linked to the rest of the world. Global trade, terrorism, global warming, global communications, and internationalization of US culture should make it abundantly clear that the US needs the rest of the world to survive and prosper.

we probably advanced it more than anyone also.....

Quite the opposite in fact.

oh really?..... all the technology and inventions that came out of this Country all the Medical advances all the advances in Space,all the Music from this country that affected cultures world wide....yea that all just moved everyone backwards....
It's sweet that you think that helps out the world, but we've actually been holding it back for decades now. It was to our advantage to do so, and we did.

AMERICA!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YSxSc3ylAkg]In America (Charlie Daniels Band) w/ lyrics - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back