What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
America will be here long after the United States is a footnote in the history books. They have to call the land mass something. What made the United States great is already over. It's been transformed. There is nothing to love about the transformed country.
You should move then. Need help packing, or boxes?

Do the world a favor and cut your disease from the world body.
1/7th of a billion doesn't help. I'll go, happily, when my time is up. There's a giant reward, I can forget that any of you ever existed.

You're going to be disappointed.
Nope, not a chance. What comes from the source returns to the source. What comes from nothing returns to nothing. Adults can deal with this, which leave you out. You, like all children, are afraid of death.

Last edited:
1/7th of a billion doesn't help. I'll go, happily, when my time is up. There's a giant reward, I can forget that any of you ever existed.

Nope, not a chance. What comes from the source returns to the source. What comes from nothing returns to nothing. Adults can deal with this, which leave you out. You, like all children, are afraid of death.

You didn't come from nothing.

It's just what he's made of himself. And now he is wallowing in pointless nihilism because he thinks he can pretend it comes off as 'intellectual.' He apparently doesn't realize what an idiotic douchebag he really looks like.

It's just what he's made of himself. And now he is wallowing in pointless nihilism because he thinks he can pretend it comes off as 'intellectual.' He apparently doesn't realize what an idiotic douchebag he really looks like.
I'd suggest that you learn reality, but you couldn't deal with it. Carry on.

People who call themselves American patriots while at the same time hate their president, their politicians, their system, and more than half the population in America. the tea party/palinista/fox news types... AND DON'T ASSUME that I am a liberal, because I am not.

I assume you're a weak-minded idiot who laps up whatever foolish generalizations the liberal media feeds you.
Sorry dingbat, but I do not even own television service, and I can only assume you DO.

I didn't mention "television," idiot.

Oh but I did. The chance fuck of my parents. Biology doesn't lie in this case.

No it doesn't. You just haven't figured out that you contradicted yourself.

Quite the opposite in fact.

oh really?..... all the technology and inventions that came out of this Country all the Medical advances all the advances in Space,all the Music from this country that affected cultures world wide....yea that all just moved everyone backwards....
It's sweet that you think that helps out the world, but we've actually been holding it back for decades now. It was to our advantage to do so, and we did.

Paint if you develop a vaccine that either cures a disease or prevents one,you have just advanced the knowledge of that particular disease......cell phones advanced the technology of communication....how does improving something hold it back?....

I believe the best days are ahead. We defeated the racist slave holders in the south and have kind of kept them in check. Defeated Hitler and the old Soviet Union.

Right now, the country is in an undeclared war with conservative confederates and right wingers who are trying to destroy the nation because they think we can "start over". They mistakenly believe this was "their" country and they scream they want it back. Fortunately, they are old and won't last much longer thank God.

The truth is this is a nation of immigrants. You can come here and become an American. You can go to Japan, but will never become "Japanese". It's the diversity that makes the US great. The mixing of ideas. The right wing has walled itself off from "new ideas" and "education". They will become nothing more than minimum wage workers and fodder for our prisons and welfare system. We already see that happening.

you forgot to mention people like you Dean who hate half the Country and love keeping people divided,the further the better.....diversity to your ilk is.... all those who agree with me you are ok......if you dont....fuck you.....

To any thinking person, a party that's 90% white and support GOP fiascoes and debacles has already walled itself off from the rest of the nation. It's nothing I did. The fact that Republicans were plotting to bring down the president BEFORE he was even sworn in was proof positive.

you aint no different than the Far Right Dean.....you hate half the Country and want to keep the sides apart.....your Threads back that up.....thats on you.....

you forgot to mention people like you Dean who hate half the Country and love keeping people divided,the further the better.....diversity to your ilk is.... all those who agree with me you are ok......if you dont....fuck you.....

To any thinking person, a party that's 90% white and support GOP fiascoes and debacles has already walled itself off from the rest of the nation. It's nothing I did. The fact that Republicans were plotting to bring down the president BEFORE he was even sworn in was proof positive.

you aint no different than the Far Right Dean.....you hate half the Country and want to keep the sides apart.....your Threads back that up.....thats on you.....

It's the people who support the evil that Republicans do who are wrong, not those who point out GOP disasters.

It's the people who support the evil that Republicans do who are wrong, not those who point out GOP disasters.

thats true.....but you support without question anything the Democrats do or say.....to you they can do no wrong.....and to not have the ability to see that they too have done damage to this Country.....not to be able to say that they too tell lies ....makes you just as bad as the blind people on the right....

oh really?..... all the technology and inventions that came out of this Country all the Medical advances all the advances in Space,all the Music from this country that affected cultures world wide....yea that all just moved everyone backwards....
It's sweet that you think that helps out the world, but we've actually been holding it back for decades now. It was to our advantage to do so, and we did.

Paint if you develop a vaccine that either cures a disease or prevents one,you have just advanced the knowledge of that particular disease......cell phones advanced the technology of communication....how does improving something hold it back?....
The cell phone could have been around decades beforehand. We don''t make money letting the world or technology advance. Most of the time, we are holding it back.

America will be here long after the United States is a footnote in the history books. They have to call the land mass something. What made the United States great is already over. It's been transformed. There is nothing to love about the transformed country.

the voice of a quitter* if i ever heard one.., stand up and fight you fucking coward ! ! !

* or a person looking for the next Revolutionary war..., which is it ?

I'm here for the subversion. Why move when I need to be here for the undermining?

I'm here for the subversion. Why move when I need to be here for the undermining?
Enjoy the show then, and stop bitching, you paid for it.

Forum List

Back