What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
It goes in this order: Myself, My family, my local community, my state, the United States, the world.

See my concern is for what I have the most power to influence to the least power to influence.

When the Founders created this nation, they did so with the idea that people would govern themselves. If most of us focused on fixing ourselves, and then moving one step further each chance we got, we would have far fewer problems than we currently have.

you before family....classy

Apparently you are an even bigger dingbat than I thought since you can't even make a connection between media and television.

YOU said "television," not "media," idiot. Not having a television does not mean you are insulated against all media any more than having a television means you are in the thrall of one particular outlet or outlook, you mouth-breathing moron.
Apparently you DO have a television service in your household, I do not.

You probably don't have furniture or even one book either. It's nothing to pretend you're proud of, fool.

Education and revealing the underlying truth would likely do much to solve ours and the world's problem. Unfortunately, everyone is way too busy texting, watching TV, playing video games, smoking weed, and fighting for "gay" rights to give a damn about the truth. Truth is a major inconvenience in modern day America.
People have no clue who to get educated from, there are thousands of educators on the media, each seeking to have their own career, to sell commercials, books, themselves, etc. each trying to be original, and when you go to gay issue or a Benghazi issue, things are a lot clearer, since there's only one or two sides there. blaming people for not being involved in seeking truth related to politics is not right, let us dare to look at who creates confusion and discourages people's involvement in politics - in my view the biggest criminals may be people like Alex Jones and Ron Paul who upon first glance appear to be our saviors. I tried very hard over the years to get in touch with these people to advise them, they are too big and I am too small for them. and as such I do not blame the small people who are tired of politics, I blame all the educators who can not get their shit together, join together and present the nation a clear solution on what needs to be done. because the solution is VERY SIMPLE. unity, win elections, get all bankers out of USA and immediately go for liberation of the entire planet from this disease - the world will be behind us. anything less is not worth my time.

Your kind of idiocy has failed and will always fail, comrade. Climb inside your bottle of vodka and try to pretend the real world isn't there. :rolleyes:

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?
The world. America is coming to its end. Pretty good run actually, a lot longer than the Founders would have expected.

This is where what you want interferes with your perception of reality.

If absolute SCUM like you have their way, yes America will come to an end.

But, we're still the most powerful Military in the World. In fact, the most powerful the World has ever known. By a wide margin.

We are still the most powerful economy in the World.

In fact, the most powerful the World has ever know.

But most of all, we are still the most upwardly mobile Country in the World.

The most upwardly mobile the world has ever known.

Look at what we have sitting in and infesting the White House. A Street Urchin. Went to an average school, got noticed by some radical do-gooders (or not-so-do-gooders) and propelled into Columbia (even though nobody remembers him) and Harvard (even though his transcripts are still a State Secret) and is now the Liar in Chief.

And Bill Clinton.

And Dwight David Eisenhower. And Richard Milhouse Nixon. And Ronald Wilson Reagan. And Harry Truman.

Commoners. Every day, run of the mill parents. Nobody special.

And they went on to become the most powerful Humans on earth.

Of course you want to end that, right?

You do. We know you do.

But you can't.

Look at the number 1, numero uno destination for immigrants worldwide. Us. Here. The United States.

Given the choice, how many people would rather move here and start from scratch than live in those festering cesspools in Europe? 90%? 95%? 99%?

I used to meet them all the time. All those Europeans that you and IDIOTS like you think are so happy, so content.

Let me tell you something, scumbag........

The vast majority of them would give up everything to move here and start from scratch.

And the reason why? Because scum like you don't have control of this beautiful Country.

And you never will

You're right, the Koch brothers have control of this country. JPMorgan Chase....Goldman Sachs....the Walton family. Marvin Adelson. Warren Buffett. Look no further than the top 10 of the Forbes 400. That's who is running this country.

And by the way, WedgeWo, these people have no more regard for you than they do your local communist, libertarian, evangelical or liberal because it's all about money. Theirs. Not your feelings.

I assume you're a weak-minded idiot who laps up whatever foolish generalizations the liberal media feeds you.
You probably don't have furniture or even one book either. It's nothing to pretend you're proud of, fool.
Having television service does not make you any more intelligent, nor does it make it easier for liberal media to feed me anything when I do NOT have television service. If you now want to debate furniture, I suggest another forum.

I assume you're a weak-minded idiot who laps up whatever foolish generalizations the liberal media feeds you.
Having television service does not make you any more intelligent, nor does it make it easier for liberal media to feed me anything when I do NOT have television service. .

I didn't introduce the topic of owning a television, idiot, you did.

Having television service does not make you any more intelligent, nor does it make it easier for liberal media to feed me anything when I do NOT have television service. .

You have your TV service, your furniture and you introduce me to your liberal brain washing.

You have your TV service, your furniture and you introduce me to your liberal brain washing.

You were obviously introduced and then indoctrinated long ago.

You were obviously introduced and then indoctrinated long ago.
But I don't even have television service unlike you, how can I be brainwashed by the liberal media? Do you ever stop to think that YOU may be the one who has been brainwashed after all? or is that too embarrassing to admit now?

But I don't even have television service unlike you, how can I be brainwashed by the liberal media?

Holy crap, just how fucking stupid are you?
Not nearly as stupid and as brainwashed by the liberal media as dunces like you who own a TV service...

Put down the bottle and pay attention; we've covered this already. Television is not the only means by which an idiot like you can access - or be accessed by - the liberal media. Take out your big crayons, write it down, and keep it with you so you don't forget this time.

..................... :rolleyes:

Holy crap, just how fucking stupid are you?
Not nearly as stupid and as brainwashed by the liberal media as dunces like you who own a TV service...
Put down the bottle and pay attention; we've covered this already. Television is not the only means by which an idiot like you can access - or be accessed by - the liberal media. Take out your big crayons, write it down, and keep it with you so you don't forget this time.
..................... :rolleyes
If your eyes are rolling then yes, put down that bottle already and listen: with internet, unlike with television "service" (which we already established that unlike me, you do own) I have the ability to instantly check the sources and to see who is lying; I have the ability to see the full clips that have been taken out of context, and so on.

I put down the world just to mock the stupidity of the poll.

America as a concept is becoming increasingly irrelevant, because the nation-state is becoming increasingly irrelevant.

I agree. Soon the world will see what a huge mistake this movement will be. Putting so much power & control in the hands of a small, oligarchical few will backfire. Without checks and balances the New World Government will be free to be fully corrupted by the love of money and power. The Liberals want to talk about "greed?" Just wait ... you haven't seen nuthin' yet.

What's more important to YOU, America or the world?

That's a loaded philosophical question. Somewhat like "What's more important to you - your your heart or your lungs" One can not exist without the other.

The USA, and our staunch, proven friends - the rest of the world can eat our shit!

Amazing how ignorant some isolationists are. It's as though they don't know the earth is a closed system.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Forum List

Back