What's more important to you, America or the world?

What's mre important to you, America or the world?

• Total voters
America!! When the USA is strong and vibrant and GOOD the world benefits. Fix America first then we can (by example and training) help the world.
Maybe you can tell me HOW you will ever fix America and how you will ever defeat international bankers, and while you thinking of the answer, maybe you can read this, maybe it can help you come up with an answer:

Now if we get rid of the federal reserve in America, we must understand what will happen - Something people like Ron Paul who are allowed to speak on the establishment media NEVER TELL us: (only HALF truths are allowed on TV) International bankers, the creators of federal reserve, will move their money printing business to some other nation, which will be THRILLED to have them, they will welcome them with open arms and open legs. And THAT is when the REAL degradation of America would begin. Just like we saw in Syria, in Libya, in Iraq. We must NEVER allow for this to happen, anyone who is advocating for this to happen is a TRUE anti American, either by ignorance or by profession.

THEREFORE, the only true solution is to unite the world, and to get rid of international bankers GLOBALY. They are not aliens, they are not gods, they are not workers, they are not innovators, they NEVER contribute to a better society. When the latest racist of the Clippers basketball team got exposed, it was on the main page of CNN news that Clippers are looking for a new franchise, new sponsor - WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS?!! - A sports team can not even function without being owned by some sugar daddy, some billionaire.

I remember it was FUN, it was REAL for us to watch our Lithuanian basketball team Zhalgiris beat Russian team CSKA, because all the Lithuanian players were actually Lithuanians. Dear American sports fans, I mean no disrespect, but WHAT are you proud of? Your home team is NOT your home team, it's just the latest selections of purchases from all over the country, all over the world, which changes from season to season, and your favorite player of your team, may get sold to ANOTHER team next season... And you may feel proud that you have an extra $20,000 in your bank account, (something that you would never have had 100 years ago), BUT WHAT DOES THAT $20,000 even buy today??? You can't even buy a new car if it breaks down. Well, you can take pride in the fact that people in Africa are starving and people in the middle east are killing each other and people in Asian nations are barely surviving, but when the people like the owners of your sports team will decide to abandon this ship, our America will be a TOTAL disaster. We can CHANGE all that, NOW, BEFORE it happens, for the love of ALL people, ALL nations, for the love of the future. SPREAD the word, please, and UNDERSTAND, that the political circus on television is just a distraction.

Fixing the Globe would be a much larger task than fixing the USA. At least here we have a fairly decent foundation on which to work and with which to work. The rest of the Globe is in worse condition than the USA. We have to start fixing things somewhere.

The international bankers are the same foe whether we start fixing America first or if we start fixing the globe first so what difference does it make where we start doing the "fixing?" If we don't start here in America where do you suggest we start? The Congo? El Salvador? Latvia?

Fixing the Globe would be a much larger task than fixing the USA. At least here we have a fairly decent foundation on which to work and with which to work. The rest of the Globe is in worse condition than the USA. We have to start fixing things somewhere.

The international bankers are the same foe whether we start fixing America first or if we start fixing the globe first so what difference does it make where we start doing the "fixing?" If we don't start here in America where do you suggest we start? The Congo? El Salvador? Latvia?
You can NOT fix USA, because it's like trying to fix an arm of a diseased body - body is the world, virus has spread all over it, and if you attempt to rid the virus from an arm which is the USA, it will not fix anything - international bankers, the disease to humanity will not need a sail boat to come back here, they will be back on the next flight tomorrow morning.

We must start with a clear indication where we intend to finish and what we intend to do. I am not interested in any David Duke or Ron Paul type of revolutions and neither is humanity - they do not have the full solution, and neither does libertarian party, and I don't like to brag about myself, but it seems to me that year after year things seem to be moving in the direction that I wish, from the collapse of the USSR to the downfall of USA and many, many other things in between, and if I will wish for one world, one day there WILL be one world, and if the people are ignorant to understand, to have a vision of one unified world without wars, then they shall not be a part of that world, then they must be busy caring about their own personal little lives, their own families, ignoring the world around them and the world around them will close in on them and leave them behind.

America!! When the USA is strong and vibrant and GOOD the world benefits. Fix America first then we can (by example and training) help the world.
Maybe you can tell me HOW you will ever fix America and how you will ever defeat international bankers, and while you thinking of the answer, maybe you can read this, maybe it can help you come up with an answer:

Now if we get rid of the federal reserve in America, we must understand what will happen - Something people like Ron Paul who are allowed to speak on the establishment media NEVER TELL us: (only HALF truths are allowed on TV) International bankers, the creators of federal reserve, will move their money printing business to some other nation, which will be THRILLED to have them, they will welcome them with open arms and open legs. And THAT is when the REAL degradation of America would begin. Just like we saw in Syria, in Libya, in Iraq. We must NEVER allow for this to happen, anyone who is advocating for this to happen is a TRUE anti American, either by ignorance or by profession.

THEREFORE, the only true solution is to unite the world, and to get rid of international bankers GLOBALY. They are not aliens, they are not gods, they are not workers, they are not innovators, they NEVER contribute to a better society. When the latest racist of the Clippers basketball team got exposed, it was on the main page of CNN news that Clippers are looking for a new franchise, new sponsor - WHAT KIND OF A JOKE IS THIS?!! - A sports team can not even function without being owned by some sugar daddy, some billionaire.

I remember it was FUN, it was REAL for us to watch our Lithuanian basketball team Zhalgiris beat Russian team CSKA, because all the Lithuanian players were actually Lithuanians. Dear American sports fans, I mean no disrespect, but WHAT are you proud of? Your home team is NOT your home team, it's just the latest selections of purchases from all over the country, all over the world, which changes from season to season, and your favorite player of your team, may get sold to ANOTHER team next season... And you may feel proud that you have an extra $20,000 in your bank account, (something that you would never have had 100 years ago), BUT WHAT DOES THAT $20,000 even buy today??? You can't even buy a new car if it breaks down. Well, you can take pride in the fact that people in Africa are starving and people in the middle east are killing each other and people in Asian nations are barely surviving, but when the people like the owners of your sports team will decide to abandon this ship, our America will be a TOTAL disaster. We can CHANGE all that, NOW, BEFORE it happens, for the love of ALL people, ALL nations, for the love of the future. SPREAD the word, please, and UNDERSTAND, that the political circus on television is just a distraction.

Fixing the USA is still to big. Start with yourself and then your families. If we all do that, the USA will fix itself.

TexasNotTexas_zpsb2f29201.jpg

Fixing the USA is still to big. Start with yourself and then your families. If we all do that, the USA will fix itself.
If an old lady had a penis, an old lady would be an old man. The fact is there are people within society who profit from misery of others under this system that allows for this to happen. Individually, we can pull ourselves up by our own boot straps, if we are privileged enough, to live in a free nation. but if we begin to rely on others to do our governing for us, such as by watching political debates on television, from the comfort of our own homes, or if we become self centered and not concerned about society, we rightfully lose our nation, and then it becomes not so easy to pull ourselves up by our own boot straps.

In our homes and among our friends, we have a full freedom to talk about anything. However, this voice of the individual people is very weak in comparison and obscured by the voice of the establishment media which can reach out to hundreds of millions. they understand very well the importance to cover both sides of the story, in order to stay relevant and not to lose it's listeners, but what they continuously and purposely fail to provide, is the solution. they just bounce us around for entertainment, because solution is against the interest of any business oriented news media, no matter how big or small, conflicts and controversy is.

=pvsi;9174222]
You can NOT fix USA, because it's like trying to fix an arm of a diseased body - body is the world, virus has spread all over it, and if you attempt to rid the virus from an arm which is the USA, it will not fix anything - international bankers, the disease to humanity will not need a sail boat to come back here, they will be back on the next flight tomorrow morning.

You make my point. The entire globe (internationally speaking) is controlled by the "international" bankers. So the virus or disease has already spread from the arm to the torso to the legs and to the head. The problem is now universal. So if we start somewhere other than the USA the bankers will fly back there the next day as well. So ... if it's the bankers you intend to fight then they may as well be fought on American soil first since this is likely their headquarters. But you and I (no matter how much we wish it) can't touch their labyrinth or web of operations. They're so deeply entrenched that only someone from the inside could put a dent in it and even then they'd be stopped in a hurry. Our best hope is that they collapse upon themselves.

We must start with a clear indication where we intend to finish and what we intend to do. I am not interested in any David Duke or Ron Paul type of revolutions and neither is humanity - they do not have the full solution, and neither does libertarian party, and I don't like to brag about myself, but it seems to me that year after year things seem to be moving in the direction that I wish, from the collapse of the USSR to the downfall of USA and many, many other things in between, and if I will wish for one world, one day there WILL be one world, and if the people are ignorant to understand, to have a vision of one unified world without wars, then they shall not be a part of that world, then they must be busy caring about their own personal little lives, their own families, ignoring the world around them and the world around them will close in on them and leave them behind.

Your wish for a "one world government" will likely come true but you won't be at the helm. The world's common foe will be -- the international bankers. Now there's always a chance that some David will come along to slay Goliath but he'll have to have God's power directing the power, speed, and direction of the stone.

Last edited:

1. You make my point. The entire globe (internationally speaking) is controlled by the "international" bankers. So the virus or disease has already spread from the arm to the torso to the legs and to the head. The problem is now universal. So if we start somewhere other than the USA the bankers will fly back their the next day as well. So ... if it's the bankers you intend to fight then they may as well be fought on American soil first since this is likely their headquarters. But you and I (no matter how much we wish it) can't touch their labyrinth or web of operations. 2. They're so deeply entrenched that only someone from the inside could put a dent in it and even then they'd be stopped in a hurry. Our best hope is that they collapse upon themselves.

3. Your wish for a "one world government" will likely come true but you won't be at the helm. The world's common foe will be -- the international bankers. Now there's always a chance that some David will come along to slay Goliath but he'll have to have God's power directing the power, speed, and direction of the stone.
1. Yes, we DO HAVE to start in USA, I never said we have to start in Ukraine or Syria or Iraq. But if we will not make our full intentions clear, then we will be turned against each other and defeated by what must be our allies against the disease to humanity: we have seen it enough, where people are fighting each other who should be friends. That is why I must make it clear to all the people in the Middle East, and Europe, that my country is THEIR country, and when we will come to liberate you, we will not come to occupy you or to place a puppet government on you again, but we will come to ensure that international bankers have no place left on earth to hide. And that there is no room for welfare class of politicians, not in your nation not in my nation.

When I would listen to someone like Ron Paul on the establishment media debates, he would say such truth that it drove me to donate money to him, but when I look at it now, it is still just the HALF truth - ONLY FULL TRUTH can liberate humanity, and if I'm missing something, let me know.

2. They may be deeply entrenched, but just like that guy in the Wizard of Oz. For them to collapse all it takes is for humanity to wake up/be woken up, since the parasite can not survive without the host.

3. If we don't just sit and watch the show, then THEY will not be at the helm of it either. I never got my hopes up about being a dictator, a king, a hero leader, a career politician, a talk show host or anything like that - I am driven SOLELY BY MY FRUSTRATION with this criminal cult which must NOT be the ones at the helm of the new world order, new world government. New world government must be in a form of pure democracy, because the way humanity becomes degraded is when they lose power/voice. Something that RINO's and DINO's can not comprehend what it is - Democracy that allows people to vote not only "for" politicians, but also " against" politicians.

1. You make my point. The entire globe (internationally speaking) is controlled by the "international" bankers. So the virus or disease has already spread from the arm to the torso to the legs and to the head. The problem is now universal. So if we start somewhere other than the USA the bankers will fly back their the next day as well. So ... if it's the bankers you intend to fight then they may as well be fought on American soil first since this is likely their headquarters. But you and I (no matter how much we wish it) can't touch their labyrinth or web of operations. 2. They're so deeply entrenched that only someone from the inside could put a dent in it and even then they'd be stopped in a hurry. Our best hope is that they collapse upon themselves.

3. Your wish for a "one world government" will likely come true but you won't be at the helm. The world's common foe will be -- the international bankers. Now there's always a chance that some David will come along to slay Goliath but he'll have to have God's power directing the power, speed, and direction of the stone.
1. Yes, we DO HAVE to start in USA, I never said we have to start in Ukraine or Syria or Iraq. But if we will not make our full intentions clear, then we will be turned against each other and defeated by what must be our allies against the disease to humanity: we have seen it enough, where people are fighting each other who should be friends. That is why I must make it clear to all the people in the Middle East, and Europe, that my country is THEIR country, and when we will come to liberate you, we will not come to occupy you or to place a puppet government on you again, but we will come to ensure that international bankers have no place left on earth to hide. And that there is no room for welfare class of politicians, not in your nation not in my nation.

When I would listen to someone like Ron Paul on the establishment media debates, he would say such truth that it drove me to donate money to him, but when I look at it now, it is still just the HALF truth - ONLY FULL TRUTH can liberate humanity, and if I'm missing something, let me know.

2. They may be deeply entrenched, but just like that guy in the Wizard of Oz. For them to collapse all it takes is for humanity to wake up/be woken up, since the parasite can not survive without the host.

3. If we don't just sit and watch the show, then THEY will not be at the helm of it either. I never got my hopes up about being a dictator, a king, a hero leader, a career politician, a talk show host or anything like that - I am driven SOLELY BY MY FRUSTRATION with this criminal cult which must NOT be the ones at the helm of the new world order, new world government. New world government must be in a form of pure democracy, because the way humanity becomes degraded is when they lose power/voice. Something that RINO's and DINO's can not comprehend what it is - Democracy that allows people to vote not only "for" politicians, but also " against" politicians.
There is a lot that could be done to cleanup abuses. Probably the most important is to establish more transparency in markets so the public has more information, limit the leverage that banks can use, and require them to hold more capital to reduce speculation with other peoples money, and lastly give shareholders more of a voice in how their business is run.

International banking is often a shell game when it comes to regulations, establishing operations wherever laws and regulations are weakest. It's similar to the situation in the US where large corporations incorporate in states with the weakest corporate laws.

Last edited:
Sorry dingbat, but I do not even own television service, and I can only assume you DO.

I didn't mention "television," idiot.
Apparently you are an even bigger dingbat than I thought since you can't even make a connection between media and television.

YOU said "television," not "media," idiot. Not having a television does not mean you are insulated against all media any more than having a television means you are in the thrall of one particular outlet or outlook, you mouth-breathing moron.

Education and revealing the underlying truth would likely do much to solve ours and the world's problem. Unfortunately, everyone is way too busy texting, watching TV, playing video games, smoking weed, and fighting for "gay" rights to give a damn about the truth. Truth is a major inconvenience in modern day America.

There is a lot that could be done to cleanup abuses. Probably the most important is to establish more transparency in markets so the public has more information, limit the leverage that banks can use, and require them to hold more capital to reduce speculation with other peoples money, and lastly give shareholders more of a voice in how their business is run.

International banking is often a shell game when it comes to regulations, establishing operations wherever laws and regulations are weakest. It's similar to the situation in the US where large corporations incorporate in states with the weakest corporate laws.
How about we just ask them nicely? to be nicer and more fair? maybe if we ask politely enough, with the sugar on it, they will finally listen? I don't think so. international bankers have bigger power than world governments, and until that force is eliminated from the globe, we a all bullshiters.

I didn't mention "television," idiot.
Apparently you are an even bigger dingbat than I thought since you can't even make a connection between media and television.

YOU said "television," not "media," idiot. Not having a television does not mean you are insulated against all media any more than having a television means you are in the thrall of one particular outlet or outlook, you mouth-breathing moron.
Apparently you DO have a television service in your household, I do not.

Education and revealing the underlying truth would likely do much to solve ours and the world's problem. Unfortunately, everyone is way too busy texting, watching TV, playing video games, smoking weed, and fighting for "gay" rights to give a damn about the truth. Truth is a major inconvenience in modern day America.
People have no clue who to get educated from, there are thousands of educators on the media, each seeking to have their own career, to sell commercials, books, themselves, etc. each trying to be original, and when you go to gay issue or a Benghazi issue, things are a lot clearer, since there's only one or two sides there. blaming people for not being involved in seeking truth related to politics is not right, let us dare to look at who creates confusion and discourages people's involvement in politics - in my view the biggest criminals may be people like Alex Jones and Ron Paul who upon first glance appear to be our saviors. I tried very hard over the years to get in touch with these people to advise them, they are too big and I am too small for them. and as such I do not blame the small people who are tired of politics, I blame all the educators who can not get their shit together, join together and present the nation a clear solution on what needs to be done. because the solution is VERY SIMPLE. unity, win elections, get all bankers out of USA and immediately go for liberation of the entire planet from this disease - the world will be behind us. anything less is not worth my time.

Last edited:

How about we just ask them nicely? to be nicer and more fair? maybe if we ask politely enough, with the sugar on it, they will finally listen? I don't think so. international bankers have bigger power than world governments, and until that force is eliminated from the globe, we a all bullshiters.

Good point. The last few leaders that tried to break away from the almighty dollar found a bullet in his head or a noose around his neck. Even some of our own Presidents who dared to stand up to the central bank found himself pushing up daisies. So unless someone can come up with a viable way to do away with the international banksters then we are all doomed to fall prey to their dictates and draconian laws.

People have no clue who to get educated from, there are thousands of educators on the media, each seeking to have their own career, to sell commercials, books, themselves, etc. each trying to be original, and when you go to gay issue or a Benghazi issue, things are a lot clearer, since there's only one or two sides there. blaming people for not being involved in seeking truth related to politics is not right, let us dare to look at who creates confusion and discourages people's involvement in politics - in my view the biggest criminals may be people like Alex Jones and Ron Paul who upon first glance appear to be our saviors. I tried very hard over the years to get in touch with these people to advise them, they are too big and I am too small for them. and as such I do not blame the small people who are tired of politics, I blame all the educators who can not get their shit together, join together and present the nation a clear solution on what needs to be done. because the solution is VERY SIMPLE. unity, win elections, get all bankers out of USA and immediately go for liberation of the entire planet from this disease - the world will be behind us. anything less is not worth my time.

Thus -- you face our number one enemy -- us!!! Americans (in general) don't want to learn anything new. Why should they when they already have the answers? They know what they know and simply want to bicker over who is right. I came to this forum with a somewhat noble cause but learned super quickly that I was wasting my time so I simply come for the entertainment value and to bicker along with the rest of the know-it-alls.

I have several threads that flopped on their ear without so much as a single comment from anyone else. One of my hopes was to start educating America's youth by using today's social media. You and I know that they aren't reading books or newspapers so how else to reach them but through Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.? Did anyone jump on my bandwagon? Nope!!!! No interest whatsoever. None of the conservatives and none of the liberals -- nobody!!! So ... the bottom line is that America is in a deep slumber. Our populace is concerned about one thing and one thing only -- "fast food," instant gratification and personal wants. Most don't spend two seconds looking into the future because they're content with the hear and now. I'm speaking in general terms. There are still a small percentage of concerned Americans but they're a dying breed.

So ... I commend you for trying to do SOMETHING but I'm afraid you'll get tired of spinning your wheels.

Good point. The last few leaders that tried to break away from the almighty dollar found a bullet in his head or a noose around his neck. Even some of our own Presidents who dared to stand up to the central bank found himself pushing up daisies. So unless someone can come up with a viable way to do away with the international banksters then we are all doomed to fall prey to their dictates and draconian laws.
I believe that is precisely what I discus in most of my speeches - a way to distinguish fraud movements and unite behind a real movement. I will try to put it as simply as possible and for details you can listen to speech below:
International bankers control opposition by leading it. they create, back, publicize all kinds of anti establishment groups. we can identify all their groups very easily by how they function and where they originate - therefor, any group that needs your donations is attempting to play the game of establishment, same with any group that seeks publicity on the establishment media. I do not seek donations, I do not seek publicity on the establishment media. I am real. You say I am unpopular? ok. You should KNOW, that every movement, every politician, every political party is like a form of life: it is either happening or it is not happening. And when a new movement is mentioned and publicized on the main stream media, it is given a spark of life. And these movements never go far, because they are not MEANT to go far, they are all meant to control the wild fire that is within a person like me, the spokesman of the new world government. I will not be lit by the main stream media, ONLY YOU can light this fire.

Last edited by a moderator:

The only way to control international banksters is with international laws. Unfortunately, international laws are not really laws but rather a framework of rules, standards and practices. The EU countries have done a much better job of passing laws that reflect these rules and practices than the US.

I don't think there is anyway to do away with these financial monsters and even if we could, the ensuing financial collapse would be far more than we could handle.

Thus -- you face our number one enemy -- us!!! Americans (in general) don't want to learn anything new. Why should they when they already have the answers? They know what they know and simply want to bicker over who is right. I came to this forum with a somewhat noble cause but learned super quickly that I was wasting my time so I simply come for the entertainment value and to bicker along with the rest of the know-it-alls.

I have several threads that flopped on their ear without so much as a single comment from anyone else. One of my hopes was to start educating America's youth by using today's social media. You and I know that they aren't reading books or newspapers so how else to reach them but through Facebook, Twitter, Youtube, etc.? Did anyone jump on my bandwagon? Nope!!!! No interest whatsoever. None of the conservatives and none of the liberals -- nobody!!! So ... the bottom line is that America is in a deep slumber. Our populace is concerned about one thing and one thing only -- "fast food," instant gratification and personal wants. Most don't spend two seconds looking into the future because they're content with the hear and now. I'm speaking in general terms. There are still a small percentage of concerned Americans but they're a dying breed.

So ... I commend you for trying to do SOMETHING but I'm afraid you'll get tired of spinning your wheels.
First of all, it's an honor knowing someone like you. you are a good man. what you said reflects so much the way I feel as well. but I found a hole in your post and I will exploit it: The small percentage of concerned Americans is all that matters, I am a very small percentage among all the bugs around where I live, and each of these bugs probably thinks it is very meaningful. The masses of ignorant people never led anything, they may think they have a democracy and elect their president's, and kick asses of other nations, and are in charge of their own destiny, when you and I know that they really are just a welfare class, and not any kind of decision makers - they are NOT against us in reality, they BUZZ AROUND, but what I am counting will happen when the time will come for it to happen is that the season will quickly change and all the bugs will have no choice but to look for shelter, and if you are looking into the future, do not look into all these bugs, do not let them discourage you.

You may ask, why do I keep talking when no one listens? when most of my speeches never get more than 5 or 10 views. nobody cares about my stories. WHO is nobody? the masses? of people? - I bought a couple of fish one time, and few months later my aquarium was overloaded with masses of fish that they bred. I am not trying to reach out to the masses, I am only trying to reach out to intelligent life. we are all there is on this planet.

Forum List

Back