What’s Pelosi Going to Do Now?

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

How can he negotiate is Pelosi refuses to even consider funding of a wall?

The only offers have come from his side.

Her only response is "my way or the highway"

You have spun this so much I am surprised you aren't vomiting.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.

She doesn't need Trump to tell the American people what she wants.
Fact is she's refused to negotiate at all.

Gee if Nancy has refused to negotiate, why did she go to the meeting at the White House? Why did she pass legislation to re-open the government. Why has she said that she'd be willing to negotiate border security once the government is re-opened?

Trump shut down the government by refusing to sign the legislation he promised Mitch McConnell that he would sign before the Senate recessed for the Christmas break. And Trump did that because of criticism by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Now he's refusing to re-open the government until he gets $5 billion for the wall. That's not a negotiation. That's a demand.

So don't try to pretend that Pelosi is the problem here. It's not Pelosi who has said one thing and done another. Backed out of deals around funding the wall, more than once. And generally behaved like a petulant child. So Pelosi is doing what any good grown up does when dealing with a petulant child. NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO A TANTRUM.

Do it once and you will have to deal with this shit every time the kid doesn't get his way.
Trump is laughing his head off watching you guys scream for open borders.

2020 Gold.
she's a canadian. she has no animal in this fight.

You have it backwards. Nancy just kicked Trump in the balls and he went down crying for his mama.

Pelosi has completed defeated Trump on this matter. Trump walked out of the negotiations. That means until HE comes back to the negotiations, he has NOTHING.

What will Pelosi consider funding? What do the Democrats want? What will Pelosi give? We don't know because Dumb Donald didn't LISTEN to her.

Trump is the WORST negotiator I've ever seen. This isn't spin. I worked in big money real estate for 30 years. Donald Trump's world. I've sat in on the negotiations between these sides, and saying Trump is the worst I've ever seen isn't hyperbole. That's really not surprising considering that Trump negotiates from the "gut" and doesn't believe in preparation. A successful negotiation is all about the preparation - knowing what the other side wants being the primary piece of information you need.

Donald wants a wall. We all KNOW that. What is Pelosi prepared to offer instead? We don't know because Trump hasn't bothered to ask.

Gee if Nancy has refused to negotiate, why did she go to the meeting at the White House? Why did she pass legislation to re-open the government. Why has she said that she'd be willing to negotiate border security once the government is re-opened?

Trump shut down the government by refusing to sign the legislation he promised Mitch McConnell that he would sign before the Senate recessed for the Christmas break. And Trump did that because of criticism by Ann Coulter and Rush Limbaugh. Now he's refusing to re-open the government until he gets $5 billion for the wall. That's not a negotiation. That's a demand.

So don't try to pretend that Pelosi is the problem here. It's not Pelosi who has said one thing and done another. Backed out of deals around funding the wall, more than once. And generally behaved like a petulant child. So Pelosi is doing what any good grown up does when dealing with a petulant child. NEVER EVER GIVE IN TO A TANTRUM.

Do it once and you will have to deal with this shit every time the kid doesn't get his way.
this isn't your concern, or your fight.

It's not yours either. Your concern is Mother Russia.

Canadians have legitimate concerns over the direction the US takes. Right now, the Trump Administration has labelled Canada a "Security risk" in order to slap tariffs on Canadian steel.

Why are you Russian here, pretending to be Americans? You have no trade with the US, and no mutual defence contracts. Why is Trump fracturing NATO, destroying American trading relationships, and ceding the Middle East to Iran and Russia? Why is the FBI investigating Donald Trump as an agent of the Russian government?

Canadians have legitimate concerns over the direction the US takes. Right now, the Trump Administration has labelled Canada a "Security risk" in order to slap tariffs on Canadian steel.

Why are you Russian here, pretending to be Americans? You have no trade with the US, and no mutual defence contracts. Why is Trump fracturing NATO, destroying American trading relationships, and ceding the Middle East to Iran and Russia? Why is the FBI investigating Donald Trump as an agent of the Russian government?

Wow, you are one of those "Russian Bot" nutjobs.....

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.

She went to the white house and refused to negotiate. Why do you think nancy and Schmuck shroomer not want the media present?
And why would Trump believe nancy?
Dems already pulled this shit in the past.

Pelosi could be in the nut house muttering about crayons and these pawns would claim she's won.

But she's not muttering about crayons. She is telling Trump no, for the first time in his life.
If you think Trump hasn't gone through crap like this, then you're very naive.

Walking out of a meeting with a cash-strapped subcontractor, when the leverage is on your side, is one thing. Walking out on a meeting with the Speaker of the House, when you're asking for money, is fucking stupid.

yo, canadian, this isn't your fight, you want to be with russia so bad, go. I'm sure canada will require you to have a passport to get out and to get back in. no open border. As for my country, that's my concern, not yours,

Can any liberal on this board tell us what nancy wants?
I haven't heard a single idea come out of her mouth regarding the issue.

She passed legislation detailing what she wants. You could start by reading it.

Link?
If she has all these great ideas why isnt she trying to sell them to the American people?
It's not like the leftwing media would refuse to spread the word.

She's got nothing.

it isn't your concern or your fight. The legislation is the US's not yours.
Typical American redneck response.
my country not hers, she has no skin in the game. no point in having a discussion. she should just go to other threads of global debate.

Making history by denying the President to give his SOTU is done. She can’t make herself look like a child on that for another year. And all she accomplished was to give Trump free advertising to give him a huge audience when he does give it.

She refuses to negotiate. Trump will simply continue to offer deals and act like the adult in the room to the American people. And Nancy will continue to stomp her feet saying no no no as we hear more negative news on how the shutdown is affecting government employees.

Trump has played Pelosi like a bongo. He’s got her in a corner with no way for her to come out of this without kissing Trump’s ass.
I figure her nails. While watching Trump's polls continue to crater and waiting for him to accept one of the deals already floated by House leaders.

None of your business!

my country not hers, she has no skin in the game. no point in having a discussion. she should just go to other threads of global debate.
BS. It's an open forum and fortunately you don't make the rules.

2020 Gold.
She’s a Canadian. Believe me! The Canadian **** wants the northern border closed tight!

BS. It's an open forum and fortunately you don't make the rules.
for who I respond to sure it is my rules. she isn't a voter in this country, so I give two shits what she thinks about my tax money. and you, :gives:

2020 Gold.

There is already a total open border between Canada and the United States. Porous as hell. You can go jogging in the US and end up in Canada by mistake. Happens all of the time.

The rest of the world is looking at Trump screaming for a wall, and creating this phony crisis on the southern border and we're reminded that this is what despots and dictators the world over do. When caught they start a war or create a phony crisis that only they can solve.

In Trump's case, it's just not working. His total incompetence and inability to manage the government of the United States of America as an effective and well functioning support system for the world's largest economy, has been exposed for all the world to see.

Business cannot function or thrive in chaos. Business requires planning, not a "seat of the pants" agenda. How can you plan your expansion if the President decides to start a trade war with your biggest suppliers? Just ask the farmers who have spent a generation developing markets in China, only to lose them to Argentina and Mexico after the Chinese retalliated with tariff's on US soybeans. Those markets won't be coming back. Those farmers are ruined.

File 9 for Canadian opinions! When the dumbasses get 30 million illegals in their country they can get back to us!

Ha, trump act like an adult.......

why should he address the congress when he has shut the government down? all he has to do is stop his little bitch fit and open the government and pay the workers
Yes, talking when there are differences is the LAST thing that should be done.

Dumbass.
The Democratic leaders tried talking. tRump stormed out like a spoiled teenager.

Do you give your kids the opportunity to rant unopposed in public?
Good spin. You run with that.
That's not spin it's fact.

Just in case you're unfamiliar with the term that means what actually happened.

2020 Gold.

There is already a total open border between Canada and the United States. Porous as hell. You can go jogging in the US and end up in Canada by mistake. Happens all of the time.

The rest of the world is looking at Trump screaming for a wall, and creating this phony crisis on the southern border and we're reminded that this is what despots and dictators the world over do. When caught they start a war or create a phony crisis that only they can solve.

In Trump's case, it's just not working. His total incompetence and inability to manage the government of the United States of America as an effective and well functioning support system for the world's largest economy, has been exposed for all the world to see.

Business cannot function or thrive in chaos. Business requires planning, not a "seat of the pants" agenda. How can you plan your expansion if the President decides to start a trade war with your biggest suppliers? Just ask the farmers who have spent a generation developing markets in China, only to lose them to Argentina and Mexico after the Chinese retalliated with tariff's on US soybeans. Those markets won't be coming back. Those farmers are ruined.
Business cannot function or thrive in chaos. Business requires planning, not a "seat of the pants" agenda. How can you plan your expansion if the President decides to start a trade war with your biggest suppliers? Just ask the farmers who have spent a generation developing markets in China, only to lose them to Argentina and Mexico after the Chinese retalliated with tariff's on US soybeans. Those markets won't be coming back. Those farmers are ruined

How do you know what our businesses are or aren't doing as far as prospering? Canada agreed to a deal with Trump. no more tariffs. that's a good thing. after that, your opinions on american business ends.

Forum List

Back