What's really important in sports competetion

lg325

Diamond Member
Sep 13, 2020
This short video has a real good lesson for all competitors young and old. apologize for the blank screen but it is on YouTube.

I played rugby because it meant you didn't have to buy a ticket to the keg party after if you were on the team. I suppose one could say I dared greatly

Am I alone in finding that voice - over utterly sick making ?
So false and insincere .
Then to realise that the film examples Wrestling moves it into a surreal mix of poor humour and deliberate misinformation .

Good original idea that becomes farcical .
Bit like saying , Practise Politics to bring out the truth .

This short video has a real good lesson for all competitors young and old. apologize for the blank screen but it is on YouTube.

Did you see what Gianni said after he lost to the Heat? I thought it was a great answer.

Reporter asked him if this year was a failure

Michael Jordan played for 15 years, won six championships. The other nine years were a failure? That is what you are telling me? I am asking you a question yes or no?”

Nehm proceeded to say no, which prompted Giannis to continue.

“Okay exactly, so why are you asking me that question? It’s the wrong question, there are no failures in sports. There are good days and bad days. Some days you are able to be successful, some days you are not. Some days it’s your turn, and some days it’s not your turn. You don’t always win some other people are going to win. And this year somebody else is going to win.

Forum List

Back