What’s the difference between Paul pelosi driving around in a car drunk

as the only victim, perhaps. that includes the likes of matt gaetz & cawthorn..... oh wait............
The same for everyone. One DUI and the chance of being an alki is 50%. 2 and it is near 90%

Isn't it better if they got smashed up so severely they never drive again.

I always have given my keys to the wife if I know I'm having more than 2 drinks. I expect everyone to be that way. High standards

The same for everyone. One DUI and the chance of being an alki is 50%. 2 and it is near 90%

Isn't it better if they got smashed up so severely they never drive again.

I always have given my keys to the wife if I know I'm having more than 2 drinks. I expect everyone to be that way. High standards
Nope if you have a drink you can get a DUi. He was under the legal limit to drive. The law says you can't be over the limit. So he was under the limit that the high standards of the law says he can be.

Nope if you have a drink you can get a DUi. He was under the legal limit to drive. The law says you can't be over the limit. So he was under the limit that the high standards of the law says he can be.
Show me the story I have not seen it, what was his BAL. In Cali I think it is .06......That's nothing

He caused an accident. He was drunk. Sadly he did not end up on an Iron Lung

Under the influence of alcohol means an alcohol concentration equal to or greater than . 04, or actions, appearance, speech or bodily odors that reasonably cause a supervisor to conclude that an employee is impaired because of alcohol use.

Driving while u see the influence. Anybody leaving a bar after having a beer can get charged for that.

Youre stupid.
Stupid fuck. He was above .08 early in the morning..................LOLOLOLOL

Go fuck yourself you lying ninny

Shit stain lying moron

Factually incorrect. Had a judge tell me one drink and driving is dui

Under the influence of alcohol means an alcohol concentration equal to or greater than . 04, or actions, appearance, speech or bodily odors that reasonably cause a supervisor to conclude that an employee is impaired because of alcohol use.
I smell like salami. My Hungarian lady goes crazy

One beer is against the law

Forum List

Back