What’s the Difference Between Progressives and the KKK?

Here's a link to some progressives and their accomplishments. They were nothing like the kkk. This should be obvious to normal people which leaves out a lot of the right wing whackos on this thread including the childish o.p.

The Progressive Era (1890 - 1920)

equal rights for women, LGBTQ and minorities. Differences in the confederate flag and basically the civil war. Progressives come from all religious backgrounds. I suppose the KKK is against any kind of legal immigration from south of the border and of course they are white nationalists.

On top of that I would assume that most kkk members voted for Trump.
You ASSume a lot, don't you? Got any data to back that up?

equal rights for women, LGBTQ and minorities. Differences in the confederate flag and basically the civil war. Progressives come from all religious backgrounds. I suppose the KKK is against any kind of legal immigration from south of the border and of course they are white nationalists.

You want me to back up the fact that the KKK doesn't like homosexuals and liberals think they should have the same rights as others?

No, I'm not going to back up the obvious.

You want me to back up the fact that the KKK doesn't like homosexuals and liberals think they should have the same rights as others?

The grand Pooh ba of the KKK supported OWS...

Yeah, because he doesn't like so called 'zionist controlled banks'.

I'm sure you're aware that David Duke supported Trump, right? David Duke is also a Republican. So, enjoy that.

I'm sure you're aware that David Duke supported Trump, right? David Duke is also a Republican. So, enjoy that.

He is like Trump a democrat who ran as a republican

Antifa: The New Ku Klux Klan | The American Spectator | Politics is too important to be taken seriously.

Antifa: The New Ku Klux Klan

by JEFFREY LORD

August 29, 2017, 12:00 AM

Over at Conservative Review a while back, in a column titled “The Left’s Violent DNA,” I noted the following after the shooting of Congressman Steve Scalise:

Question:

What do the Ku Klux Klan, the labor movement, Students for a Democratic Society, the Weathermen, Occupy Wall Street, and congressional shooter James T. Hodgkinson have in common?

Answer: They all emerged from the murky depths of leftist politics. And all have a history of violence associated with their politics.”

As if to prove the point the fascists of Antifa — stunning, I know, that real fascists would label themselves “Antifa” for PR purposes — were on the loose the other day in, yet again, Berkeley. Here is this report from, of all places, the Washington Post

And how come he didn't switch party in the 1960's why did he wait till 1992 and then in the 2000's he supported OWS?

Forum List

Back