What's the next liberal narrative to be proven false?

What's the next liberal narrative to be proven false?

• Comey "the investigator" (ILMAO) had dirt on Trump which is why he was fired.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Trump is Nixon all over again.

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Trump was in-bed with Putin to take down Clinton.

• Trump is going to start WWIII to divert his corruption. Seriously, I've read this more than once

• Trump is going to start WWIII regardless.

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Other

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
OTHER*

logo1.gif

Happens a lot.

Yeah, like the right give a damn about stuff being false or fake. You love it every time some crap comes out of Trump's mouth that every man and his dog knows isn't true.

Hypocrisy's their middle name on "the right!" There's a Russian tentacle extended into the WH and Republicans are more concerned with "leaks" and unmasking! How times have changed when Dems seem to care more about Nat'l security while some don't seem to care about the Flynn affair! WOW; 18 days! :321: :ack-1: :banghead: :cuckoo: :dunno: :dig:

Happens a lot.

Yeah, like the right give a damn about stuff being false or fake. You love it every time some crap comes out of Trump's mouth that every man and his dog knows isn't true.

Hypocrisy's their middle name on "the right!" There's a Russian tentacle extended into the WH and Republicans are more concerned with "leaks" and unmasking! How times have changed when Dems seem to care more about Nat'l security while some don't seem to care about the Flynn affair! WOW; 18 days! :321: :ack-1: :banghead: :cuckoo: :dunno: :dig:

Well, those who partake in partisan politics will be as hypocritical as they can get away with, and more. That's why I want an end to this stupid partisan affair, by having proportional representation, one person one vote, to change the system.

I'm going with:

The next narrative they trumpet in the desperate quest to remain relevant.

Forum List

Back