What's the one question you would ask Bill Barr today?

DrLove

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2016
Lordy there is SO much fodder. Stone commutation, running roughshod over peaceful demonstrators in Lafayette Park for a photo-op, calling Russian meddling "The Russia Hoax", Putin putting a price on the heads of our troops, punish enemies and rewarding friends, the botched pandemic response, the firing of the heads of SDNY and EDNY to install his lackeys ... etc etc etc.

But here's my question: "Mr Barr, are you working with the president to fix the upcoming election?"

Your turn

Lordy there is SO much fodder. Stone commutation, running roughshod over peaceful demonstrators in Lafayette Park for a photo-op, calling Russian meddling "The Russia Hoax", Putin putting a price on the heads of our troops, punish enemies and rewarding friends, the botched pandemic response, the firing of the heads of SDNY and EDNY to install his lackeys ... etc etc etc.

But here's my question: "Mr Barr, are you working with the president to fix the upcoming election?"

Your turn
How soon is Comey, McCabe, Biden and Obammy going to be indicted for spying on a US citizen, in the attempt to overthrow the will of the people?

Mr. Barr, are you related to Boss Nass from The Phantom Menace?

img-2737379-f.jpg

When can we expect to see the first arrest of one of Obamas intelligence agency thugs?....and will Obama/OBiden be implicated or are you going to cower to his skin color like the rest of the GOP?.....

Last edited:

Your turn
Mr. Barr, when will martial law be declared so scum like the op can be tried, convicted, and have their sentence carried out?

Personally I'd like to ask the former president's A.G. why the hell he approved the ATF to ship 3,000 illegal weapons to Mexico. I'd like to ask his replacement why he wasn't indicted for the death of a U.S. Police Officer who was murdered by one of the weapons.

If I'm Barr, I turn around and ask the Dimocrats why they are expecting Americans to not believe their eyes.
These fucking buffoons are apparently claiming that there is nothing going on in Portland, that there is no violence, and it's all made up.

I'm pretty much speechless.

If I'm Barr, I turn around and ask the Dimocrats why they are expecting Americans to not believe their eyes.
These fucking buffoons are apparently claiming that there is nothing going on in Portland, that there is no violence, and it's all made up.

I'm pretty much speechless.

Donald's new Roy Cohn did a nice job bobbing and weaving yesterday huh? He wasn't aware I guess that we have a LAW stating that a political candidate may NOT accept any sort of help from a foreign government in a US election.

And of course, he wouldn't guarantee that he wouldn't get involved in questioning the election results if Donald refuses to accept the outcome. He will, I promise.

These are dangerous times my friends.

What's the one question you would ask Bill Barr today?
Bill, what's the hold up? Just invoke martial law and arrest every peaceful rioter on the streets, inept democrat governor and mayor as domestic terrorists. Let's get this country back to working again.

Your turn

I would ask something, but no one will shut up long enough to get the question asked.

Forum List

Back