🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's the Opposite of Diversity? University

Who gives a shit about the votes of 5 counties in KKKalifornia? Two of them are literally buried in human crap, all 5 make Mexico look peaceful.

I was reading about the San Francisco problem: there are 300 lbs of human feces picked up every day by special crews. The mayor herself (in perhaps an unguarded moment) said that there are some two piles of feces at ever moment on every block of downtown San Franciso. Darn. Talk about Third World. I'll never go there. From the naked homosexuals to the open defecation right on sidewalks, I'd say they have a problem with optics.

I'm reading a novel right now (Shattered, by Dean Koontz, an old one from 1972) that celebrates the beauty of San Francisco.

Wow, not anymore!

Students do not need to hear speakers to please conservatives who are whining about fairness
That's not the reason, of course.

The reason is that there is no better or more appropriate place on the planet than an American University for our young people to be exposed to all kinds of thought, particularly that thought which contradicts and challenges their own.

It opens and expands their minds, it exercises their capacity for critical thought and honest debate, and it provides them with an empathy for the opinions, views and experiences of others.

The saddest thing here is that this even needs to be said. This should be about the LAST argument that needs to be made in America.

Do you agree with this point? Do you not want to promote and advocate for this, for our young people?

Last edited:
Students do not need to hear speakers to please conservatives who are whining about fairness

The reason is that there is no better or more appropriate place on the planet than an American University for our young people to be exposed to all kinds of thought, particularly that thought which contradicts and challenges their own.

It opens and expands their minds, it exercises their capacity for critical thought and honest debate, and it provides them with an empathy for the opinions, views and experiences of others.

The saddest thing here is that this even needs to be said. This should be about the LAST argument that needs to be made in America.

Do you agree with this point? Do you not want to promote and advocate for this, for our young people?
Speakers are paid out of student activity fees not by the university

Students decide who will be invited to speak. If students want more conservatives, they can complain to the student government

Students decide who will be invited to speak. If students want more conservatives, they can complain to the student government
Okay, that's a "no".

What a shame.

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.
Why should Mac1958 fall for your Saul Alinsky tactic of wasting his time and effort giving you a list you won't read. And then when told to fuck off, you claim victory. You libtards have no intention of debate real ideas because yours are bankrupt and lacking.

So you can't answer the question, which your post suggested was something you knew.
Why should Mac1958 fall for your Saul Alinsky tactic of wasting his time and effort giving you a list you won't read. And then when told to fuck off, you claim victory. You libtards have no intention of debate real ideas because yours are bankrupt and lacking.
He knows conservatives' positions, he's just playing games, trying to deflect from how illiberal the Left has become. I can't believe I have to defend freedom of expression from the Left. I don't know what happened.

Okay, that's a "no".

What a shame.
Yup

Okay, that's a "no".

What a shame.
Yup
I don't know what has happened to liberalism.

It has been taken over by something that isn't liberal.

He knows conservatives' positions, he's just playing games, trying to deflect from how illiberal the Left has become. I can't believe I have to defend freedom of expression from the Left. I don't know what happened.

Gee, an ad hominem circle jerk ^^^. How cute.

We don't want to expose our tender snowflakes to thoughts that may challenge their own.

Better to keep them nice and warm and cozy in their little ideological cocoon.

What thoughts do conservative speakers / lecturers have? A short list will be helpful.

The snowflake youth should, and will, never know; as is desired the desired goal, cupcake.

If you have something to offer, please do so. If you want to insult me, go F. Off; punks like you are cowards hiding behind a keyboard.

Need a tissue tinkerbell?

Give the public what they want

Like the 2106 election.

Wrong, The People voted for HRC, Trump won by 70,000 votes in three States (WI, MI and PA) and lost the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes.

"More Americans voted for Hillary Clinton than any other losing presidential candidate in US history.

"The Democrat outpaced President-elect Donald Trump by almost 2.9 million votes, with 65,844,954 (48.2%) to his 62,979,879 (46.1%), according to revised and certified final election results from all 50 states and the District of Columbia."

It's official: Clinton swamps Trump in popular vote - CNNPolitics

STOP LYING BY OMISSION of THE FACTS!

Is Hillary the Hag president cupcake?

People have always had people kept from speaking in many venues through US history. I can remember one guy getting killed because he voiced his opinion about Christianity..His name was John Smith a Mormon...It's nothing new to have bias and discrimination in society even with laws making it illegal.

Forum List

Back