🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's There To Talk About With Kimchi?

Tom Horn

Gold Member
Aug 31, 2015
NEARBY
That's been tried for years and it always turns out the same way....China keeps it's lopsided balance of trade with us and the NKs continue to develop nukes. Today it's revealed that Kimchi now has miniaturized nukes for the nose of his ICBMs....another SURPRISE from our inept CIA. This can can't be kicked down the road any longer and now everybody knows it.

694940094001_5535396054001_5535394615001-vs.jpg

North Korean nukes are miniaturized, can fit on missiles, report says

I doubt the threat is as big as the media is saying it is. Having said that, I get the impression that liberals will fight doing anything barring a nuke being delivered to our shores. Sanctions are bs. We need to draw the red line and tell Kim he is dead if he crosses it. And tell their generals any movement toward Seoul with men or bombs....North Korea will be history.

That's been tried for years and it always turns out the same way....China keeps it's lopsided balance of trade with us and the NKs continue to develop nukes. Today it's revealed that Kimchi now has miniaturized nukes for the nose of his ICBMs....another SURPRISE from our inept CIA. This can can't be kicked down the road any longer and now everybody knows it.

Tom Horn, in my opinion we should go into NK and kill Kim Chi and knock out his infrastructure.

Tom Horn, in my opinion we should go into NK and kill Kim Chi and knock out his infrastructure.
Go in with bombs and rockets...no troops.

Go in with bombs and rockets...no troops.
No. An elite team. Kill him at night. Knock out all his big stuff from within. Keep China guessing if it was us, the IDF, the Japs or Terrorists.

• Banned
I doubt the threat is as big as the media is saying it is. Having said that, I get the impression that liberals will fight doing anything barring a nuke being delivered to our shores. Sanctions are bs. We need to draw the red line and tell Kim he is dead if he crosses it. And tell their generals any movement toward Seoul with men or bombs....North Korea will be history.

The boy laughs at threats...he's gotta go. China can do it in a matter of hours if properly motivated.

• Banned
China won't tolerate us starting a land war on the Korean peninsula....they'll back NK same as they did in '53. They also won't accept a unification between north and south with Seoul in charge on their border. China is scared to death of our THAAD anti-missile system in S.Korea knocking down their own ICBMs if it comes down to that. So we pull them out for Kimchi's head.

China won't tolerate us starting a land war on the Korean peninsula....they'll back NK same as they did in '53. They also won't accept a unification between north and south on with Seoul in charge on their border. China is scared to death of our THAAD anti-missile system in S.Korea knocking down their own ICBMs if it comes down to that. So we pull them out for Kimchi's head.
That's why I say go in covert and kill that little gook bastard!

I'm pretty sure someone who is so cavalier that they refer to hm as "kimchee" isn't worth paying attention to.

this is why trump trolls shouldn't be allowed to touch anything.

No. An elite team. Kill him at night. Knock out all his big stuff from within. Keep China guessing if it was us, the IDF, the Japs or Terrorists.

He's on the move...never sleeps in the same place and is probably underground same as Saddam with lookalikes and phony motorcades. I wouldn't spend a single snake eater on the little prick. China can find him...they're the key to it.

I'm pretty sure someone who is so cavalier that they refer to hm as "kimchee" isn't worth paying attention to.

After 8 years of the purple lipped jug head kissing every world leaders ass he could, it's amazing we haven't been nuked yet. But what usually happens is petty tyrants build up their stuff while we have a world class loser like obama in charge and then when we get someone with a spine in the WH, that's when little Kim Chi the gook starts his shit.

He's on the move...never sleeps in the same place and is probably underground same as Saddam with lookalikes and phony motorcades. I wouldn't spend a single snake eater on the little prick. China can find him...they're the key to it.
They should at any rate.

You dispute my claim his brain is fermented veggies?
eyebrow.gif

sean_kimchi.jpg

No look alikes. They couldn't find a second fat guy in NK.

Our inept CIA? I see you're going down that same deplorable road the pussygrabber has gone down in demonizing the very agencies that keep us safe..
Just another reason why his approval ratings are rock bottom.

Our inept CIA? I see you're going down that same deplorable road the pussygrabber has gone down in demonizing the very agencies that keep us safe..

That's right....Brennan destroyed that agency and left behind a pack of traitors only you and Barry could be proud of. They were supposed to be at least 2 or 3 years from a nuclear warhead.

That's right....Brennan destroyed that agency and left behind a pack of traitors only you and Barry could be proud of. They were supposed to be at least 2 or 3 years from a nuclear warhead.
And William Jefferson assured us NK wouldn't use tech from us to develop missiles.

You can thank Bill Clinton for that.

Forum List

Back