What's up with all this Flesh Eating Bacteria ?

There's such a thing as being too clean.
Me and my fishing and hunting buddy of 25 years have a saying....it's camp clean.
In other words it's rinsed off till ya cant see any stuck on food particles.
On occasion we might even use soap.
I've had a grand total of two colds and the flu,or it was possibly just a bad cold, in my 54 years of life.
So being a numpty works. Good for you.

It's worked for millions of Americans who drank hose water growing up and didnt slather themselves with antibacterial gel constantly.
You're a complete dumbass if you think not building up your resistance to germs by letting your body fight them doesnt lead to a stronger immune system.
That would be a scientific fact. But then you dumbfucks think there are more than two genders......
There more than 2 genders, male, female and hermaphrodite. Now you know.

Thats not a gender,thats a birth defect.

We spew garbage and pollution left and right non-stop. What do you expect? And what he said^^^^^^^.

Neither have anything to do with flesh eating bacteria.
You’re part of the problem. Now you know.

Bullshit.
I live on the Gulf Coast and have fished these waters for over 40 years.
It's no different now than it was back then.
Of course it's getting more polluted over time.

Nope.
We no longer have rivers catching fire and environmental regulations are more strictly enforced.
:cuckoo:

Neither have anything to do with flesh eating bacteria.

Bullshit.

Nope.
We no longer have rivers catching fire and environmental regulations are more strictly enforced.

So what part are you ill informed about?

Bullshit.

Nope.

Must be the stricter enviro rules. Or was that supposed to be a joke?

What may be helpful is to know the ratio of cyanos to flesh-eating Vibrios, even in saltwater. In Toledo, Microcystis got political. So, what is the Microcystis level now in Lake Mendota (6 beaches closed), North America's most studied lake? If they don't start coughing up the stats, then we'll make them look like the horse's esoteric rear end.

Jun 2019 Cybersecurity of Freshwater Systems
Perspectives on Harmful Algal Blooms (HABs) and the Cyberbiosecurity of Freshwater Systems. - PubMed - NCBI
'....Increasing concerns related to health are not limited to Microcystis, as many other genera of cyanobacteria (Planktothrix, Alexandrium, Anabaena, Cylindrospermopsis, Euglena, etc.) and associated toxins (anatoxin-a, saxitoxins, cylindrospermopsin, euglenophycin, etc.) have been observed in a range of freshwater systems....EPA released a draft health advisory for recreational exposure of 4 micrograms/L for microcystins and 8 mcg/L for cylindrospermopsin, which are lower than the 20 mcg/L limit recommended by the WHO. The lower levels in the draft advisory will result in more frequent exceedance conditions, and highlight that lower concentrations can be harmful.'

Bullshit.

Nope.

When was the last time a river burst into flames?
America has made great strides in cleaning up industry and to say different makes you a moron.
How about you look to China and India for your whine fest....
Yeah.....those countries that wouldnt have to do shit for decades in the Paris Accord while the US would have to shell out trillions.
Your mental facilities are subpar.....

Nope.

America has made great strides in cleaning up industry and to say different makes you a moron.
Yeah.....those countries that wouldnt have to do shit for decades in the Paris Accord while the US would have to shell out trillions.
The US is number one is spewing out pollution.

There's such a thing as being too clean.
Me and my fishing and hunting buddy of 25 years have a saying....it's camp clean.
In other words it's rinsed off till ya cant see any stuck on food particles.
On occasion we might even use soap.
I've had a grand total of two colds and the flu,or it was possibly just a bad cold, in my 54 years of life.
So being a numpty works. Good for you.

It's worked for millions of Americans who drank hose water growing up and didnt slather themselves with antibacterial gel constantly.
You're a complete dumbass if you think not building up your resistance to germs by letting your body fight them doesnt lead to a stronger immune system.
That would be a scientific fact. But then you dumbfucks think there are more than two genders......
There more than 2 genders, male, female and hermaphrodite. Now you know.
Hermaphrodite ? I remember telling this rough lookin chick to go fuck herself and she replied: "Be right back". Musta been ona them, eh ?

There is no excuse for not monitoring Vibrio ratios in seawater, either. If the ratio is not standardized in some way, it's a guessing game. For fresh water toxins, there seems no documentation on residues that may hold over throughout the

DD is somewhat in line with Putin's take on the cannibalism that destroys from within. These cases are classified as to type, and we heard on one video that Vibrio vulnificus was indicated, which is a type III.

Necrotizing Fasciitis
Necrotizing fasciitis - Wikipedia

The Mississippian Vibrio stupidity is due to a lack of a standard to define high summer levels. Even an estimate shows the ratio per liter of seawater sampled at various points, temperatures and times during the summer months. We are very sorry that this is a labor-intensive activity. So where's the specific test for V. vulnificus for that sampled liter of seawater?

Nope.

The US is number one is spewing out pollution.
Very few people who talk all of this are willing to live a reduced life. And there is a difference between pollution and the global warming /cooling /climate change and the next renaming coming soon... scam.

Just as dumb and dangerous as not telling the people what specific cyanobateria or their toxins are now threatening Wisconsin beaches, is the practice of not monitoring for flesh-eating bacteria ratios for saltwater beaches and not posting warning signs (which would tend to discourage tourism).

3 hrs ago. Man Dies After Being Infected with Flesh-Eating Bacteria
Man dies after being infected with flesh-eating bacteria

Forum List

Back