🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's up with Sean Spicer?

Jackson

Gold Member
Dec 31, 2010
Nashville
Just turned on the TV and saw Sarah Huckabee Sanders doing a White House Press Conference. I remember seeing a Headline that Sean might be out...did that actually happen? I thought he was doing fine.

Help anyone?

Last edited:
Spicer must have had a nervous collapse.

Probably got it from watching the late nite comedy shows.

He is a laughing stock.

Huckabee is better.

Huckabee Sanders to cover for Spicer at WH briefings this week

White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will fill in for press secretary Sean Spicer at this week's press briefings.

Sanders conducted her first official White House press briefing on Friday. President Trump was reportedly happy with her performance.

Spicer will be fulfilling his U.S. Navy Reserve duty this week, Politico reported Wednesday.

S'pose I could have looked it up befor starting this thread. Sorry.

White House deputy press secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders will fill in for press secretary Sean Spicer at this week's press briefings.

Sanders conducted her first official White House press briefing on Friday. President Trump was reportedly happy with her performance.

Spicer will be fulfilling his U.S. Navy Reserve duty this week, Politico reported Wednesday.

S'pose I could have looked it up befor starting this thread. Sorry.

Why? The Democrats love rumors and crap, unless they involve Democrats then it is blatant lies. Lol!

Naval reserve duty, all week.

Announced weeks ago.

Notice the liberals have replied with lies, insults, namecalling, and hatred. Everything except truth.

Standard Operating Procedure for them.

Spicer finally developed an extreme nervous twitch from lying for Trump..

being on [[[[tik-tik]]] camera isn't an [[[[tik-tik]]]] option any [[[[tik-tik]]]] more.

Just turned on the TV abd saw Satah Huckabee Sanders doing a White House Press Conference. I remember seeing a Headline that Sean might be out...did that actually happen? I thought he was doing fine.

Help anyone?

He was overwhelmed and hid in the bushes away from the news reporters Tuesday night after the news broke about comey... I think he is overwhelmed
Sean Spicer huddled near bushes to avoid answering questions about James Comey's firing

Fake News at it's finest. He's serving his Naval Reserve commitment.

Just turned on the TV abd saw Satah Huckabee Sanders doing a White House Press Conference. I remember seeing a Headline that Sean might be out...did that actually happen? I thought he was doing fine.

Help anyone?

He was overwhelmed and hid in the bushes away from the news reporters Tuesday night after the news broke about comey... I think he is overwhelmed
Sean Spicer huddled near bushes to avoid answering questions about James Comey's firing

Are you sure about that ?

Announced weeks ago.

Notice the liberals have replied with lies, insults, namecalling, and hatred. Everything except truth.

I've noticed you're first in line at the Trump shitpile when its feeding time ... SOP for you huh?
:2up:

Help anyone?

Are you sure about that ?

Yup, I am.

Announced weeks ago.

Agreed, but it's bad timing for Spicer. Trump is blaming everyone but himself for the Comey debacle and now Trump wants to stage a remake of Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre" despite denials to the contrary. Of course, Americans are learning every week how quickly stories change in the Trump administration. :)

White House official: Don't believe the rumors Sean Spicer is close to being fired
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer seems to get blamed for a lot of things, so it comes as no surprise that people think he is on the way out, but an exasperated White House official told BuzzFeed News on Thursday he's staying put.

When asked if Spicer was about to get the axe, the staffer said, "Oh my God, for the billionth time, no." Spicer, last spotted near some bushes in the dark, has been on Naval reserve duty for the last few days, which had been scheduled before President Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday. A person close to Spicer told BuzzFeed News Spicer asked Trump if he should skip his duty in order to handle the Comey crisis, but Trump told him to go as planned.

Trump has apparently been happy with the performance of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who has filled in for Spicer over the last few days, and he is contemplating shuffling the communications department and possibly moving her up from the deputy position, a person with knowledge of his thinking said; one thing in Spicer's favor, though, is the fact that he brings in viewers to press conferences, something reality show veteran Trump loves. While some White House staffers say it's a wait and see game, one told BuzzFeed News Spicer is absolutely safe: "Every time people write this story, they're always wrong, and people writing today are wrong." Catherine Garcia

Now that the American hating left knows Spicer has a military commitment, they will spend every moment savaging him.

Announced weeks ago.

Agreed, but it's bad timing for Spicer. Trump is blaming everyone but himself for the Comey debacle and now Trump wants to stage a remake of Nixon's "Saturday Night Massacre" despite denials to the contrary. Of course, Americans are learning every week how quickly stories change in the Trump administration. :)

White House official: Don't believe the rumors Sean Spicer is close to being fired
White House Press Secretary Sean Spicer seems to get blamed for a lot of things, so it comes as no surprise that people think he is on the way out, but an exasperated White House official told BuzzFeed News on Thursday he's staying put.

When asked if Spicer was about to get the axe, the staffer said, "Oh my God, for the billionth time, no." Spicer, last spotted near some bushes in the dark, has been on Naval reserve duty for the last few days, which had been scheduled before President Trump fired former FBI Director James Comey on Tuesday. A person close to Spicer told BuzzFeed News Spicer asked Trump if he should skip his duty in order to handle the Comey crisis, but Trump told him to go as planned.

Trump has apparently been happy with the performance of Sarah Huckabee Sanders, who has filled in for Spicer over the last few days, and he is contemplating shuffling the communications department and possibly moving her up from the deputy position, a person with knowledge of his thinking said; one thing in Spicer's favor, though, is the fact that he brings in viewers to press conferences, something reality show veteran Trump loves. While some White House staffers say it's a wait and see game, one told BuzzFeed News Spicer is absolutely safe: "Every time people write this story, they're always wrong, and people writing today are wrong." Catherine Garcia
If the dump is taping in the WH it's against the law and are windy and typpy pledging their loyalty to trump?

Forum List

Back