🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's up with Sean Spicer?

Ask Obama about that. He's an expert.

Hardly an expert. I believe Obama before I believe Trump and Spicer.
You mean the originator of Politifact's "Lie of the year 2013"?

Lie of the Year: 'If you like your health care plan, you can keep it'

I never said Obama never lied. I said I trust him more.
I don't trust any of them. Once a liar, always a liar.

Look, it's unfortunate that it happened, but I would trust Obama before I'd trust Trump or Spicer. Obama wasn't perfect, but man I miss him. Heck, I even miss Bush.
Buyer's remorse? We've been moving in this direction for a couple of decades now; both parties have been trying to out-partisan each other so much that, in 2016, we ended up with the two most deplorable Presidential candidates in living history. IMHO, the slightly less-deplorable asshole won.

If the dump is taping in the WH it's against the law and are windy and typpy pledging their loyalty to trump?
Sorry, kid. I'm not hip to all the current high school slang. Can you put that into English? Try not to lie, even though you and I both know it is hard for you to tell the truth.
What slang ?? You understand what taping is? Understand how it brought Nixon down?? You know who Nixon was don't you? Understand how dump won't deny he has a tape machine in the WH ? THINK
Yes on taping and Nixon. I was in High School then.

Is that what you were talking about? How do you compare it to Trump? If he has tapes, he'll have to produce them, not destroy them like Hillary did her emails.
He has them in Fla Not unfamiliar with them and won't deny he has them in the WH
Another nonsensical post. I know they stopped teaching cursive in many schools, but common English too? WTF???

It must be nice for him to get paid good money and lie through his teeth in front of the cameras on a regular basis.

Really?

Hussein Obama or Barry Soetoro (God only knows what his real name was) eight years in office was nothing but lies, treason, deception and hate.
Who ties your shoes?

It must be nice for him to get paid good money and lie through his teeth in front of the cameras on a regular basis.

Really?

Hussein Obama or Barry Soetoro (God only knows what his real name was) eight years in office was nothing but lies, treason, deception and hate.

I saw no treason, no hate on his end. His real name is Barack Hussein Obama and I'm proud of him being president.
And he makes trump look like the vile pos he truly is

If the dump is taping in the WH it's against the law and are windy and typpy pledging their loyalty to trump?
Sorry, kid. I'm not hip to all the current high school slang. Can you put that into English? Try not to lie, even though you and I both know it is hard for you to tell the truth.
What slang ?? You understand what taping is? Understand how it brought Nixon down?? You know who Nixon was don't you? Understand how dump won't deny he has a tape machine in the WH ? THINK

Is that what you were talking about? How do you compare it to Trump? If he has tapes, he'll have to produce them, not destroy them like Hillary did her emails.
He has them in Fla Not unfamiliar with them and won't deny he has them in the WH
Another nonsensical post. I know they stopped teaching cursive in many schools, but common English too? WTF???
Sorry Thought I was posting to an adult My bad

Financial crimes watchdog to share records in Trump Russia probe Dump could be in pile of doo doo Divine Can you understand that ?

Financial crimes watchdog to share records in Trump Russia probe Dump could be in pile of doo doo Divine Can you understand that ?
Are you nuts? Mentally impaired? Or just borrowing your daddy's computer? No, you're nonsensical post is gibberish.

Are you nuts? Mentally impaired? Or just borrowing your daddy's computer? No, you're nonsensical post is gibberish.
Go to sleep windy Your understanding of the Eng, language is seriously in trouble Maybe you'll wake up in a better mood

Go to sleep windy Your understanding of the Eng, language is seriously in trouble Maybe you'll wake up in a better mood
LOL. . Yeah, that must be it.

Forum List

Back