What's With Black Athletes And Domestic Violence?

NHL Player Arrested for Hiring a Hitman - Web Hosting Lounge - Web Hosting Talk
Edmonton Oilers NHL player Ben Eager arrested after Toronto bar fight Toronto Star
Players Arrested NHL
Chicago Blackhawks Forward Patrick Kane Arrested Terez Owens
Mark Hardy Sexual Abuse Ex-NHL Player Arrested For Abusing Daughter
Roy arrested on domestic violence charges - Hockey - CBC
Former NHL player Matthew Barnaby accused of domestic violence ProHockeyTalk

Former Oilers captain Jason Smith charged with domestic assault confinement - The Hockey News
Avalance goalie Semyon Varlamov arrested on domestic violence charges
Hockey Player Charged With Domestic Assault wlbz2.com
What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?
Blacks on average have 10-15 lower IQs than Whites. Blacks have endemic HPD. Blacks are genetically predisposed to be narcissistic.
It's not just Black athletes.
Go into any inner city in the world and you will witness 24/7 black on black violence. In the US all that's missing is the jungle in the background.
I watched MSNBC yesterday. NOT ONCE did anyone mention the fact that every violent athlete is Black.
Why would they? 100% of Blacks who watch cable TV watch MSNBS. When did a Black ever want to hear the truth? When someone like Bill Cosby stands up the Blacks call him an 'Uncle Tom'.
The NFL is basically a league with a viewer base who enjoys watching a tribe of Black simians wage war on another tribe of Black simians, in an enclosed area. The more violent the better.
Don't you love the image of a White thirty something woman sitting with hubby watching a bunch of Black men try to maim each other? Give that a thought.
I'm waiting for a business to build bulletproof double decker buses which will allow the riders to sit in AC comfort on inner city street corners and watch Blacks murder each other for a pair of sneakers. "Jolly good sport what?"
Note that 100% Whites own the teams and virtually 100% of the teams have White GBs. 100% of the major sponsors are wholly owned by White run corporations. Figure that one out.
Ever watch an NHL game? Almost all whites. Every now and then they break up the fighting long enough to allow some hockey to be played.
And a number have themselves been arrested for domestic violence.
You have a link? I googled that and it doesn't seem to be the case.

Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Sad that YOU are an irrational racist.

I am not irrational. I can and do read the Department of Justice's own violent crime rates per ethnic groups. They are very damning statistics.

"almost an entire race is so degenerate."

You have "damned" yourself as an illogical racist douche.

Damned myself??? Am I going to have to spend my eternity in Detroit? LOL!!

Worse than that, inside your own defective mind.

Its a cultural problem. Black people frequently hurt their children and their wives/girlfriends. We already know that communty is the leader in murders, robberies and assaults. Do you think anything changes inside their homes? I would bet that most of their crimes ar behind closed doors against the people they claim to love.

People complain about how many black people are in the prison system, but i would argue that there arent enough in there. MOST of their crimes are unsolved. If we were able to catch every criminal, im guessing more than half of all inner city black people would be in prison.

Is that what you're "guessing," genius? :rolleyes:

NHL Player Arrested for Hiring a Hitman - Web Hosting Lounge - Web Hosting Talk
Edmonton Oilers NHL player Ben Eager arrested after Toronto bar fight Toronto Star
Players Arrested NHL
Chicago Blackhawks Forward Patrick Kane Arrested Terez Owens
Mark Hardy Sexual Abuse Ex-NHL Player Arrested For Abusing Daughter
Roy arrested on domestic violence charges - Hockey - CBC
Former NHL player Matthew Barnaby accused of domestic violence ProHockeyTalk

Former Oilers captain Jason Smith charged with domestic assault confinement - The Hockey News
Avalance goalie Semyon Varlamov arrested on domestic violence charges
Hockey Player Charged With Domestic Assault wlbz2.com
What has gotten into these Black NFL athletes and their outburst in domestic violence? We have in the past few weeks been exposed to these guys violently attacking their wives and girlfriends and even brutally beating their children. Is it steroids, overuse of a particular enhancement drug or drinking? What gives? Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?
Blacks on average have 10-15 lower IQs than Whites. Blacks have endemic HPD. Blacks are genetically predisposed to be narcissistic.
It's not just Black athletes.
Go into any inner city in the world and you will witness 24/7 black on black violence. In the US all that's missing is the jungle in the background.
I watched MSNBC yesterday. NOT ONCE did anyone mention the fact that every violent athlete is Black.
Why would they? 100% of Blacks who watch cable TV watch MSNBS. When did a Black ever want to hear the truth? When someone like Bill Cosby stands up the Blacks call him an 'Uncle Tom'.
The NFL is basically a league with a viewer base who enjoys watching a tribe of Black simians wage war on another tribe of Black simians, in an enclosed area. The more violent the better.
Don't you love the image of a White thirty something woman sitting with hubby watching a bunch of Black men try to maim each other? Give that a thought.
I'm waiting for a business to build bulletproof double decker buses which will allow the riders to sit in AC comfort on inner city street corners and watch Blacks murder each other for a pair of sneakers. "Jolly good sport what?"
Note that 100% Whites own the teams and virtually 100% of the teams have White GBs. 100% of the major sponsors are wholly owned by White run corporations. Figure that one out.
Ever watch an NHL game? Almost all whites. Every now and then they break up the fighting long enough to allow some hockey to be played.
And a number have themselves been arrested for domestic violence.
You have a link? I googled that and it doesn't seem to be the case.
You're comparing years to weeks

This stuff has been happening forever. why now it's being pushed into the spot light is anyone's guess

they hired the dog fighter back after he served time in jail. They've had murderers, rapist, etc

I think it's total bs

Why does it appear to be limited to Black athletes?

It's not.

Ever bother to actually read anything? I said in the last few weeks. In the last few weeks there have been five instances - all Black.
The only thing you care about is that they are black.
Why is that an illegitimate concern? It seems that the women who organize "Take back the night" marches are only concerned with male perpetrators of sexual assault when women match men attack for attack.

This stuff has been happening forever. why now it's being pushed into the spot light is anyone's guess

they hired the dog fighter back after he served time in jail. They've had murderers, rapist, etc

I think it's total bs

They make piles of money for wealthy white billionaires and television moguls, and they're treated like royalty by a bunch of fat people gorging on pizzas and beer every week during football season, socially promoted throughout their school years, and generally given a pass on almost everything as long as they can run around on a field. This has a detrimental social effect on both them and their fans in general, and the sports business is heavily subsidized by governments at all levels. This is not a message designed to promote and inspire civilized behavior.

Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Sad that YOU are an irrational racist.

You call everyone racist!

Whether they are or not!

Don't you?

LOLOL

Do you think "the_human_being" is a racist?

Why not simply ask the Human Being himself? Of course I'm a racist. I will remain one too as long as the Black community remains the most barbaric and violent of all ethnic communities.

I think it's total bs

They make piles of money for wealthy white billionaires and television moguls, and they're treated like royalty by a bunch of fat people gorging on pizzas and beer every week during football season, socially promoted throughout their school years, and generally given a pass on almost everything as long as they can run around on a field. This has a detrimental social effect on both them and their fans in general, and the sports business is heavily subsidized by governments at all levels. This is not a message designed to promote and inspire civilized behavior.

Yeah. Just look at the Seminoles Heisman Trophy winner Winston. He's a fine example.

I didn't know that Blacks had IQ's that high. Blacks also commit a very large percentage of rapes on white women too. White men commit almost zero rapes of Black women. Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Black men are degenerate because they rape white women. But white men don't rape black women. They rape white women, too.

I guess white men are pretty damned degenerate as well.

Why can't Black men just rape Black women? Are they all just too ugly?

It's not just athletes.

MOST Black people believe in whippins but too many Black parents administer it haphazardly and the kids learn the wrong lesson.

I guess it's the Black Mom's fault since 72% of Black homes have no Dad's present in the home. Has to be all the Moms' fault.

I didn't know that Blacks had IQ's that high. Blacks also commit a very large percentage of rapes on white women too. White men commit almost zero rapes of Black women. Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate.

Black men are degenerate because they rape white women. But white men don't rape black women. They rape white women, too.

I guess white men are pretty damned degenerate as well.

Why can't Black men just rape Black women? Are they all just too ugly?

Maybe they fight back too much. OR maybe they don't report it.

Either way, you seem to define degeneration as raping across racial lines.

It's not just athletes.

MOST Black people believe in whippins but too many Black parents administer it haphazardly and the kids learn the wrong lesson.

I guess it's the Black Mom's fault since 72% of Black homes have no Dad's present in the home. Has to be all the Moms' fault.

I'd like to see a link to that statistic.

Forum List

Back