What's With Black Athletes And Domestic Violence?

Were it not for the whites, the Blacks would eventually murder their own selves out of existence. Many would also starve to death as well since Church's Fried Chicken will never be able to provide enough jobs for them all.

Here's a couple of more links for your general digestion:

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women s health NBC News

Commissioner Kelly says almost 75 of violent crime committed by African-Americans - NY Daily News

Are African Americans As Racist as Other Ethnic Groups

FrontPage Magazine - The Truth of Interracial Rape in the United States

Heart of Darkness 8211 Black on White Crime in America Veterans Today

Yes indeed I am a racist I don't have my head in the sand nor am I in complete denial.

Have you, by any chance, noticed any difference in the way you perceive, regard or feel about Blacks from England, Brazil, France or Australian versus your view of African Americans?

Sad that YOU are an irrational racist.

You call everyone racist!

Whether they are or not!

Don't you?

LOLOL

"Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate." That statement isn't racist? Even you can't be that stupid.

Didn't say it wasn't. I've even admitted that I am racist. Now what are you going to do about it?

Give you all the disdain you deserve, low-life.

:fu:

Where did you come up with that Old Hag photo you are using? You celebrating Halloween?

I KNOW!!! Right?

LOLOLOL

Were it not for the whites, the Blacks would eventually murder their own selves out of existence. Many would also starve to death as well since Church's Fried Chicken will never be able to provide enough jobs for them all.

Blacks struggle with 72 percent unwed mothers rate - Health - Women s health NBC News

Commissioner Kelly says almost 75 of violent crime committed by African-Americans - NY Daily News

Yes indeed I am a racist I don't have my head in the sand nor am I in complete denial.

Have you, by any chance, noticed any difference in the way you perceive, regard or feel about Blacks from England, Brazil, France or Australian versus your view of African Americans?

We really don't have that many here where I live, but no. A Black is a Black to me just as a White is a White to you.

We really don't have that many here where I live, but no. A Black is a Black to me just as a White is a White to you.

That's not really so.

Not all Whites are the same.

And I find Blacks from America quite different than non-Muslim Blacks from Europe or other parts of the World.

That's not really so.

Not all Whites are the same.

And I find Blacks from America quite different than non-Muslim Blacks from Europe or other parts of the World.

I wouldn't know. I tend to stay far away from Blacks. The only Muslim Black person I know is Obama.

The thing about international travel is, it is expensive. If we meet a black or white man from overseas he was able to save up and fly across the ocean. A good number of my neighbors are wearing their Malaysian jeans eating $10 fast food lunches talking on their $60 a month Chinese phones and renting a $300 a month Korean car trying to figure out what bills to put off paying so they can buy cigarettes and beer tonight.

So I don't know if that is a good example. Positive or negative.

I find it interesting the NFL has a LOWER rate of domestic violence than the general population. Bet it has something to do with income. I would love to see an income comparison but I suspect that would also entail a new vs old money chart as well.

Sad that YOU are an irrational racist.

Whether they are or not!

Don't you?

LOLOL

"Sad almost an entire race is so degenerate." That statement isn't racist? Even you can't be that stupid.

Didn't say it wasn't. I've even admitted that I am racist. Now what are you going to do about it?

Where did you come up with that Old Hag photo you are using? You celebrating Halloween?

This may come as a shock to your, moron, but that is not actually a personal photo of me. You are an idiot and a coward.

The 'African elephant in the room' is Blacks are more genetically predisposed to violence than other races...

You seem to be predisposed to making stupid-as-shit comments like that one.

You're the one making those kinds of comments. The statistics clearly support his point. You have no point nor the mental ability to back up your stupid one-liners.

The illogical douche does not deserve to be considered a "human being" at all.

Whether they are or not!

Don't you?

LOLOL

This may come as a shock to your, moron, but that is not actually a personal photo of me. You are an idiot and a coward.

Aren't you capable of even a complete paragraph of thought? Your insulting one-liners of no substance are becoming tiring. Afraid Mommy will catch you on the computer?

The 'African elephant in the room' is Blacks are more genetically predisposed to violence than other races...

You seem to be predisposed to making stupid-as-shit comments like that one.

You're the one making those kinds of comments. The statistics clearly support his point. You have no point nor the mental ability to back up your stupid one-liners.

Wait, I thought the statistics said the average NFL player is more genteel than the average U.S. citizen?

Or are we having a different conversation?

This stuff has been happening forever. why now it's being pushed into the spot light is anyone's guess

they hired the dog fighter back after he served time in jail. They've had murderers, rapist, etc

I think it's total bs

They make piles of money for wealthy white billionaires and television moguls, and they're treated like royalty by a bunch of fat people gorging on pizzas and beer every week during football season, socially promoted throughout their school years, and generally given a pass on almost everything as long as they can run around on a field. This has a detrimental social effect on both them and their fans in general, and the sports business is heavily subsidized by governments at all levels. This is not a message designed to promote and inspire civilized behavior.
Then do like I do and don't watch.

Aren't you capable of even a complete paragraph of thought? ?

I'll let you know when you merit a paragraph, coward. You're not there yet.

A "single parent" is a singular parent living in the household. That building may contain 1000 other people who are not the parent. Murdered by your own stupidity.

Not in your link. In the link you provided, the definition included those children who lived with cohabiting couples. Interestingly, it did not include married step-parent families.

Go read. I've quoted it directly. What do you think is a cohabiting couple? Not someone who calls the same apartment building home.

Uhhhhh. A cohabiting couple can mean two unmarried persons. A single parent still means ONE parent. Carry on.

Right. The parents may not be married, hence "single." But that doesn't mean that Dad isn't in the home, just that he's not married to Mom.

It's sad that you simply won't acknowledge your error.

the NFL is the LEAST in diversity employer around

funny no wails from Sharpton, Jackson, Holder over all this

wonder why that is?

the NFL is the LEAST in diversity employer around

funny no wails from Sharpton, Jackson, Holder over all this

wonder why that is?

Yes, isn't it odd that the NFL and NBA can choose to only hire QUALIFIED players without regards to race? (Except NFL QBs gotta force some black QB in there.)

A "single parent" is a singular parent living in the household. That building may contain 1000 other people who are not the parent. Murdered by your own stupidity.

Not in your link. In the link you provided, the definition included those children who lived with cohabiting couples. Interestingly, it did not include married step-parent families.

Go read. I've quoted it directly. What do you think is a cohabiting couple? Not someone who calls the same apartment building home.

Uhhhhh. A cohabiting couple can mean two unmarried persons. A single parent still means ONE parent. Carry on.

Right. The parents may not be married, hence "single." But that doesn't mean that Dad isn't in the home, just that he's not married to Mom.

That's what I said, "SINGLE PARENT". Why won't you admit it?

That's what I said, "SINGLE PARENT". Why won't you admit it?

Because your original assertion was that 71% of black households had no Daddy there. Then you linked to a site that said 67% was the actual statistic, and it included cohabiting couples, even if not married. So, the conclusion is that Daddy is there in some of those situations.

I'm not being narrow-minded. I'm addressing the question that was specifically put forward in a post. That black men commit a certain percentage of rapes on white women, and white men don't particularly rape black women. That seems to define, in your mind, degeneration.

Interracialrape_zps740ab999.jpg

Forum List

Back