What's Your Favorite Example Of How One Side Or The Other Are Dumb-Ass Mofos...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
most immediate example for me is the way Dems/libs think that money can be created outta thin air when they call for increases in the minimum wage... fuckin' clueless 'bout how basic economics works...

'n on the GOP side, wtf's the problem with any two consenting adults, regardless of gender, setting up a domestic partnership...?

pandering to the hard-core dumb-fuck fundi "Christians" may or may not help you win elections...

fuck those narrow-minded assholes... grow a pair 'n go your own way... 'n let things fall where they may...

Right: Want to gut science, infrastructure and r@d spending even through it isn't the cause of the debt. Honestly,how does something not increasing in decades = the problem.

Left: Defending people that attack and kill people because of what happened 60 years ago. Some how justifying it.

Right: Want to gut science, infrastructure and r@d spending even through it isn't the cause of the debt. Honestly,how does something not increasing in decades = the problem.

Left: Defending people that attack and kill people because of what happened 60 years ago. Some how justifying it.

how 'bout a tune for folks like you'n me...? :)

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DohRa9lsx0Q]Stuck In The Middle With You - Stealers Wheel - YouTube[/ame]

Anyone thinking their party or ideology has exclusive rights to the moral high ground. Humans are basically selfish scumbags and any large group of them reflects our less than godly humanity.

most immediate example for me is the way Dems/libs think that money can be created outta thin air when they call for increases in the minimum wage... fuckin' clueless 'bout how basic economics works...

'n on the GOP side, wtf's the problem with any two consenting adults, regardless of gender, setting up a domestic partnership...?

pandering to the hard-core dumb-fuck fundi "Christians" may or may not help you win elections...

fuck those narrow-minded assholes... grow a pair 'n go your own way... 'n let things fall where they may...

Consenting to what???...going fishing or penetrating one another's rectum with various objects, attached or unattached?

Meanwhile back in America... I'd like to introduce you to the nice folks at the Federal Reserve who do create money out of thin air and both of the major political parties seem to not only approve of the practice but actually do their utmost to encourage it.

The Republicans and Democrats only differ on which completely idiotic ideas should be implemented to waste said fiat currency on and which rent seeking special interests should be gifted with the fruits of the labor of the masses.

It's a lucrative gig if you can get it.

Last edited:

I swear I would vote Republican if they would get rid of these idiot bible thumping Social Cons.

Maxine Waters- Every politician should have to take a basic test to prove they at least have the intelligence to serve in Congress. Man she is dumb.

Paul Broun- A Creationist sitting on the Committee on Science, Space, and Technology

Liberals. I heard somewhere in Northern California (Pelosi Country), they passed a law limiting the types of materials you could use to wrap beef. Like it had to be a certain type of biodegradability...more biodegradable than other types. So grocers would have to have their supplier use this souped-up material that rots faster than other materials. The same types of laws that prevent you from or having to pay extra for shopping bags or to-go orders. Few love California better than I and all of its splendor but there are some incredibly silly laws they have come up with. Which is why I love the joke that goes like this; "Just remember...whenever you think you're having a bad day, remember somewhere there is a Mr. Pelosi. You'll feel better instantly."

Conservatives...it's really hard to pick just one. I think what the most discouraging thing about Conservatives is how, almost universally, they shroud cruelty as candor. It has nothing to do with concern for their fellow man but almost totally is about some bizarre need to have 100% conformity because, in their mind, "everything" was so much better when there was no dissent. Its interesting now that they have become the universal distributors of dissent.

I swear I would vote Republican if they would get rid of these idiot bible thumping Social Cons.

Don't know if I'd vote for them but they would get more of my attention.

What's Your Favorite Example Of How One Side Or The Other Are Dumb-Ass Mofos...
First off, that's the best question I've seen on these boards.

Both sides have proven beyond a doubt that they are morons. They both have contributed to the $17 trillion national debt, both blaming the other. Neither side has any intention of paying it off. The interest on the debt is almost a trillion dollars a year. They both claim they want to get spending under control, yet both want to spend on what they think is important. The right wants to spend on the war machine and corporate welfare. The left wants to spend on welfare for the poor, the elderly and children. The right wants to make the middle class and poor pay for it, which is really stupid because they don't have the money, corporations have it. The left wants to make the rich pay for it, which is like trying to get blood out of a turnip. The result is the total collapse of the American society. What a fucking solution!

Conservatives...it's really hard to pick just one. I think what the most discouraging thing about Conservatives is how, almost universally, they shroud cruelty as candor. It has nothing to do with concern for their fellow man but almost totally is about some bizarre need to have 100% conformity because, in their mind, "everything" was so much better when there was no dissent. Its interesting now that they have become the universal distributors of dissent.

When one group point fingers and accuse them of doing the very same thing,they are in fact doing. This is a good example.

Boy oh boy. This topic for me is like dangling raw meat in front of a dog. :lol:

So many dumbass things to choose from, it is hard to pick a favorite.

On the Left: I think calling the voluntarily uninsured "freeloaders" to justify taking money from them to give to real freeloaders has to be the dumbest ass thing of all time.

A close second is the "roads and bridges" liberal mindset which seems to believe only one percent of our population uses roads and bridges and schools to their advantage.

On the Right: the sheer hypocrisy of overspending, spying on Americans, violating the blazes out of the Constitution for years, creating a new trillion dollar medical entitlement program, starting three wars, having ten diplomatic missions attacked, losing guns in Mexico, and then handing the baton to the Democrats and after January 20, 2009 suddenly getting all pissed off about overspending, spying on Americans, violating the blazes out of the Constitution, creating a new trillion dollar medical entitlement program, having one diplomatic mission attacked, and losing guns in Mexico.

There are a bazilion close seconds. I will pick one: Being unable to defeat the most stupid, incompetent, lying, hypocritical politician to come down the pike in ages. Just how much of a profoundly dysfunctional dumbassed mofo party do you have to be to be unable to beat Obama? Huh? Huh? COME ON!!!! Their level of stupidity is so great, they don't even know they should be embarrassed! They delude themselves into thinking it has something to do with Obama giving away stuff. BWA-HA-HA-HA!

Last edited:
Any liberal who speaks about handing out money as the epitome of concern and compassion.

I've never seen enslavement to a drug as a good thing, but giving that drug to an addict is the very apex of cruelty.

When the CEO is taking in $100 million a year, it impossible for the workers to be satisfied with wages that don't even pay the bills. basic economics 101

Other than that good thread.

You are on the right track here. But my biggest problem is that both sides realize how wrong they are on these issues. They are just pandering to those who are going to get them re-elected regardless of how bad it is for our nation.

Adding insult to injury - they gin up some absurd reasons for heaping the goodies on their followers and have such a low opinion of our intelligence, they expect us to believe it.

Forum List

Back