🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

What's your stance on ISIS ?

Timmy

Gold Member
Oct 2, 2015
Post it here ! Lots of people like to play both sides or not take a stance so they can bitch about whatever happens .

Me . I don't want troops on the front like . Air support ect.. Is fine . I'm tired of Mid East dumpster fires . If we go and "remove" ISIS (aka getting ground troops killed) we still have to babysit the area . And we all see what happens when u occupy those places .

upload_2015-11-15_8-30-16.jpeg

Isis is like a room full of roaches, you kill one and they keep multiplying, and soon they overtake the room.

You have to kill off the whole nest with everything you got, and then kill off each generation of the new ones that hatch.

The countries should come together and wipe them out.

Enough of your dopey analogies .

How about some specifics ? Devils in the details . What's the long term plan?

View attachment 54793

Isis is like a room full of roaches, you kill one and they keep multiplying, and soon they overtake the room.

You have to kill off the whole nest with everything you got, and then kill off each generation of the new ones that hatch.

So genocide against Muslims...

View attachment 54793

So genocide against Muslims...
Another moronic false alternative.

I have said, many times 'the best weapon against Islam is the Quran' . Have scholars prove it is not the words of God and Islam will gradually fade away, taking the terrorist extremists with it.

My stance would be one foot on their crushed skull the other on their bloodied crotch, just before the body is tossed into the pit.
And looking down I would say "its a bitch when someone shoots back yeah!?"

Post it here ! Lots of people like to play both sides or not take a stance so they can bitch about whatever happens .

Me . I don't want troops on the front like . Air support ect.. Is fine . I'm tired of Mid East dumpster fires . If we go and "remove" ISIS (aka getting ground troops killed) we still have to babysit the area . And we all see what happens when u occupy those places .
Close borders, cease all military operations there, and let them have at it. Then let the winners rebuild their countries until they have something to lose. Look at Saudi Arabia. It's full of nutjobs, but they have something to lose. So they don't run around declaring Jihad's and gassing their own people.

The elephant in the room is those who fund terrorism. As long as the Gulf states, mainly Saudi Arabia and Qatar, continue to provide funding for terror organizations then there will be someone else to fill the void once ISIS is destroyed.

I am sure they don't use under arm deodorant...

The elephant in the room is those who fund terrorism. As long as the Gulf states, mainly Saudi Arabia and Qatar, continue to provide funding for terror organizations then there will be someone else to fill the void once ISIS is destroyed.
Do the fund any Muslim?

It's a hit squad created and hired by the West/Saudi Arabia to kill Assad. Just follow the money trail. It'll lead to who created ISIS.

Declaring 'Regime Change' is unwise and illegal. If there was a credible International Justice System, those nations would be held accountable. Assad and Syria were no threat. The West and Saudi Arabia had no right to declare 'Regime Change.' Period, end of story.

Why should the US fight ISIS when the population of the countries that ISIS controls would rather run than fight.

Nuke them all and let the Gods sort them out. ISIS, all similar organizations, and their supporters can die and improve the human gene pool.

ISIS is a scourge that needs to be destroyed utterly.

Forum List

Back