When 30 states handed Trump the White House...they spoke and said they wanted a Wall.

Trump didn't win because America wanted a Wall...

Trump won because Hillary and the Democrats sucked...

I’d disagree with that. Although I do believe the majority of Americans are truly unaware of the level of filth, criminality and economic hardship that accompanies the presence of wetbacks.
Good folks in Mexifornia, Arizona, New Mexico and Texas know far to well.

Last edited:
While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it. Hell, as long as the right has ANY chance for power and control, the Left will make sure they get in.

Unfortunately there is only ONE way to stop the invasion.....and we are too PC a country to take the only effective step that would really stop the invasion.

What does that mean? It can only mean one thing ultimately.

-- THE END --

SanFranciso, Chicago, LosAngeles already are there....
borgen-third-world-country-530x398.jpg

Last edited:
Shove your phony polls in your ass.
Trump ran on the Wall and got elected on the Wall. Why would fools be stupid enough to think he won’t deliver on his primary campaign promise?
That was just one issue. We wanted someone who was part of the problem to raise hell in DC and wake up the Reps and the Senate to get it working again. I still say we need to charge 5 bucks per car crossing the border and 5 bucks on return. We charge for entry to National parks don't we.

BrokeLoser, post: 20510900,
Nobody but ignorant fools ever gave two shits about who would pay for it.

Why did your Trumpo tell you that Mexico would pay for it? He must be the most ignorant fool alive and you voted for him any way.

What dies that make you?

I’m thinking good, smart Americans didn’t give two fucks about who would pay for it since the math is so elementary. I’m thinking good, smart Americans knew he meant it in jest mostly and that Mexico would pay indirectly one way or another. Nobody sane ever thought Mexico would write a $25 billion dollar check...Those filthy cockroaches can’t afford to feed each other let alone fund a Great Wall.

The funniest part is the fact that all these people are MORE interested in the fact that Mexico hasn't started paying for the wall yet after only a year and a half on an issue that has been bantered on upwards of SIXTY years with no movement, than they are with the fact that they finally have a president actually serious on protecting our borders and national integrity!

Do we really need another 9/11 to wake these pig f----kers up?! Have people really FORGOTTEN?

While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it.

Unfortunately there is only ONE way to stop the invasion.....and we are too PC a country to take the only effective step that would really stop the invasion.

THE END
Heavy fines for any company that employs them?

Why did your Trumpo tell you that Mexico would pay for it? He must be the most ignorant fool alive and you voted for him any way.

What dies that make you?

I’m thinking good, smart Americans didn’t give two fucks about who would pay for it since the math is so elementary. I’m thinking good, smart Americans knew he meant it in jest mostly and that Mexico would pay indirectly one way or another. Nobody sane ever thought Mexico would write a $25 billion dollar check...Those filthy cockroaches can’t afford to feed each other let alone fund a Great Wall.

The funniest part is the fact that all these people are MORE interested in the fact that Mexico hasn't started paying for the wall yet after only a year and a half on an issue that has been bantered on upwards of SIXTY years with no movement, than they are with the fact that they finally have a president actually serious on protecting our borders and national integrity!

Do we really need another 9/11 to take these pig f----kers up?! Have people really FORGOTTEN?
If mexico is paying he should stop trying to get funding from congress.

BrokeLoser, post: 20511324
.....he meant it in jest mostly

The deplorable intellectually shiftless masses of goose stepping Trumporoids flash that very same ‘get out of jail free’ card whenever confronted with explaining and defending one of Trumpo’s fake realities or unintelligible campaign promises when there is no other way of defending their Great White Hope by blaming or mentioning Hillary Clinton or Obama.

When no you are one of those suckers born every minute by the way you flashed that Trumpo card.

Now put it under the pile and honestly answer the question.

What dies that make you?

Do we really need another 9/11 to take these pig f----kers up?! Have people really FORGOTTEN?

I’m thoroughly convinced the Left has zero interest in real world logic and or the well being of real Americans.
They’ll continue to parrot the same ignorant, meaningless shit over and over again...each time it’s said it becomes a little more real in their warped little minds.

While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it. Hell, as long as the right has ANY chance for power and control, the Left will make sure they get in.

What does that mean? It can only mean one thing ultimately.

-- THE END --
Automated Machine guns on the border.

While I think we need a wall, I also know they can get over it, under it or through it.

THE END
Throwing away every government handout so that all Americans and illegals alike must fend for themselves or die trying.

THE END
Throwing away every government handout so that all Americans and illegals alike must fend for themselves or die trying.
You realize they come here for jobs right?

BrokeLoser, post: 20511324
Nobody sane ever thought Mexico would write a $25 billion dollar check...

Why are you admitting that your Trumpo - The Great White Clown Hope - is not sane?

I’m sure Trumpo is not altogether as a rational decent intelligent human being but would not suggest that Trumpo is insane .... yet.

THE END
No, they come for the free healthcare, free education, and a paycheck every month for their American born children.

THE END
No, they come for the free healthcare, free education, and a paycheck every month for their American born children.
Why do I see so many of them out there working hard then? What free healthcare are they really getting?

And they come here to tell Americans to go fuck themselves because they are being taught that the USA is actually their country and it was stolen from them.

Forum List

Back