When a Black Man is a "Trusted Friend"

Carl in Michigan

Diamond Member
Aug 15, 2016
The kid was a year old and left for 5 hours to be watched by their "trusted friend." Now he's dead

BTW, it was hard to find a picture of the "trusted friend." Gee, I wonder why

1c958bfd-bfe8-448b-9bdf-b37fc9520f53-Ahren_1.jpg

I can't see where the killer's race had anything to do with the horror he inflicted on an innocent baby. He's obviously, TRULY, mentally ill. No sane person could do something like this to a child. I hope that the child was unconscious while most of this was happening.

Dear God, what a sick, sick world we've created.

We did not have to go into this direction. For all races. we could have used common sense in the equality of all. we ended up having it eternally politicized. In affect cheapening it, for its failures has to be the blame of someone else. And there are no shortage of people making a good living off of it.

The kid was a year old and left for 5 hours to be watched by their "trusted friend." Now he's dead

View attachment 575035

The picture is in the posted article. So black he looks like a thumbprint with eyes.

The killing of the beautiful child is horrible, but I blame the individual that did it because he did it, not because he is black.

The killing of the beautiful child is horrible, but I blame the individual that did it because he did it, not because he is black.
Not "because he is black," but because of common cultural traits displayed by a specific race, as well as the difference in average intelligence of the races.

Is the man just too stupid to know you can't "wrestle" a one year old?

So it looks like the OP is using a child’s horrible death to promote his racist theories.

I can't see where the killer's race had anything to do with the horror he inflicted on an innocent baby. He's obviously, TRULY, mentally ill. No sane person could do something like this to a child. I hope that the child was unconscious while most of this was happening.

Dear God, what a sick, sick world we've created.
You know those exercise balls? Bouncy? I jumped on one to do a summersault just as my 3 year old nephew ran in front of me. I crushed him. I am sooooo lucky he didn’t get seriously hurt. That would have been hard to explain.

Forum List

Back