When America was American were the two parties enough?

When we were like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual...when we were only separated by little things...before multiculturalism, before weird was cool, before FEELZ owned people, when common sense was still common, before countries were developed within our country....did we need a third party? Weren't most of our desires fulfilled between the duopoly?
We separate ourselves voluntarily. Every major city has a Chinatown, Italian area, Irish area, black area,
Hispanic area...natural. "Birds of a feather flock together."

But how do racial or cultural identities have anything at all to do with politics?
We do not want racial or cultural groupings corrupting politics.
We do not really want any political parties at all, because all they do is encourage corruption.

Ah, a other outgrowth of the public school system.

Your wants and desires could not be less relevant. Cultural and racial identities have EVERYTHING to do with politics.

Wants and desires have nothing at all to do with politics.
Politics is about fairness and universal things like protection, education, transportation, etc.
For example, you do not support public education because you want a freebie for your children, but because it makes for a better society for everyone.
When I say we do not want racial or cultural groupings corrupting politics, what I mean is that if political motives are selfish, it undermines social stability and does not work.
When I say "want", I mean what actually works.

Race and culture has nothing to do with politics.

Haha...you can’t be serious?
Would the Democrat party be relevant if it weren’t for illegal Mexicans planting their offspring on American soil?
Would the Kenyan have won an election without 95% of blacks voting on skin color?

Mexicans are about 85% native.
It is their country actually.
We are the illegal immigrant invaders from Europe.
Skin color had nothing to do with voting for Obama.
He just was one of the few against the foolish and illegal wars.

It didn't matter if we had 2 or 3 or 4 parties when we were founded. We had a better political system back then because the populations defined as trash were not allowed to vote.

But now both parties are so bad, we desperately need either many more parties, or none.

When we were like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual...when we were only separated by little things...before multiculturalism, before weird was cool, before FEELZ owned people, when common sense was still common, before countries were developed within our country....did we need a third party? Weren't most of our desires fulfilled between the duopoly?
We separate ourselves voluntarily. Every major city has a Chinatown, Italian area, Irish area, black area,
Hispanic area...natural. "Birds of a feather flock together."

But how do racial or cultural identities have anything at all to do with politics?
We do not want racial or cultural groupings corrupting politics.
We do not really want any political parties at all, because all they do is encourage corruption.

Yes, the 2 party system is inherently corrupt. There should not be parties. If there weren’t parties, Ron Paul would have defeated Obama in 2008.

As an extreme leftest, I would not have minded Ron Paul, since I think he might actually have gotten us out of the wars faster. Obama really did nothing to end the wars, and expanded it to Libya, Egypt, Syria, and Iran to a degree.

We are in total agreement. Obama murdered millions of brown people. War criminal.

We currently have wars going on in Afghanistan, Iraq, Pakistan, Somalia, Syria, Yemen, and Libya. Fucking insane.

I believe the 1964 election is the only one with only two choices of the ballot. All the others had multiple choices

Would the Democrat party be relevant if it weren’t for illegal Mexicans planting their offspring on American soil?
Would the Kenyan have won an election without 95% of blacks voting on skin color?

He had a weird way of showing it.

It didn't matter if we had 2 or 3 or 4 parties when we were founded. We had a better political system back then because the populations defined as trash were not allowed to vote.

Fuck...how terrible...and to think those ideals ONLY lead to building the greatest country the world has ever known.

The US largely was built on immigration until WWII, when all the other big nations bankrupted themselves on war. The US then got wealthy without earning it, and we started ending immigration.
There is a huge difference between being wealthy and corrupt, and being great. We are not "great" or else we would have universal health care.

I love American immigrant ideology found on the Statue of Liberty is just conveniently ignored by you selfish bigots. Obviously you don’t care if Mexicans came here legally or not. Trust me: you are very much un-American.

You almost gotta laugh that the people who are suddenly third party fans are actually democrats who will never vote republican but can't stomach their own candidate. The truth is that there are tons of 3rd parties out there, the Greens and the Commies come to mind. Go ahead and waste your vote on a 3rd party candidate.

Of course there are other parties. That is not what people mean. What they mean is that the 2 main party strangle hold has to be eliminated. An open vote system without parties would be best I think?

Ask yourself this simple question...do you want to live in the greatest country on the globe or do you want blacks and women to be able to vote? Simple shit.
Scary huh...piss yourself yet?

Blacks and women vote more on moral issues instead of wealth, so they make the country much better when they vote.

I believe the 1964 election is the only one with only two choices of the ballot. All the others had multiple choices

There are state primaries that you can not vote in unless you register as one of the 2 main parties.
These primaries essentially block any 3rd party from ever being remotely successful, and they are illegal. Parties are not supposed to have access to the public voting mechanisms.
All primaries either should be open, or not existent at all.
In fact, ballots should not show party affiliation, if they were to be fair.

I agree Obama was a disappointment after he failed to end any of the illegal wars.

I agree Obama was a disappointment after he failed to end any of the illegal wars.
Not only did he not stop them, he started his own. Iraq, Syria, Yemen and LIBYA.

I love American immigrant ideology found on the Statue of Liberty is just conveniently ignored by you selfish bigots. Obviously you don’t care if Mexicans came here legally or not. Trust me: you are very much un-American.

It’s a statue, it’s not policy.

How many Dimms don’t want the 2nd amendment? It is specific policy. A poem on a statue is art.

Yep, little Emma donated a shitty poem to be featured with a shitty donated statue and therefore good real American taxpayers are fucked forever. They MUST fund the worlds filth.
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!

It’s a statue, it’s not policy.

How many Dimms don’t want the 2nd amendment? It is specific policy. A poem on a statue is art.

I think you will find that the Statue of Liberty was based on a policy first. In fact, all the founders were aware they were immigrants, and ensured immigration was easy. Immigration has always been an economic benefit to the US. Not only do they provide cheap labor, but they are important consumers as well.

Yep, little Emma donated a shitty poem to be featured with a shitty donated statue and therefore good real American taxpayers are fucked forever. They MUST fund the worlds filth.

{... "The New Colossus" is a sonnet by American poet Emma Lazarus (1849–1887). She wrote the poem in 1883 to raise money for the construction of a pedestal for the Statue of Liberty (Liberty Enlightening the World).[2] In 1903, the poem was cast onto a bronze plaque and mounted inside the pedestal's lower level. ...}

The poem would not have been successful as a fundraiser if it was not popular with the population at the given time. The wealth and innovation of the US is owed mostly to immigrants. The US is no cleaner than anyone, and historically we imported wealth from the rest of the world. Why do you think we took over the Philippines for example,

Lol it’s so obnoxious how you have this undeserved sense of self-importance. No one cares you pay taxes. Why? Because the rest of us do too you idiot

Lol it’s so obnoxious how you have this undeserved sense of self-importance. No one cares you pay taxes. Why? Because the rest of us do too you idiot

haha...half of America does not...your pet wetbacks do not.

Forum List

Back