When America was American were the two parties enough?

When we were like-minded, religious, ambitious, productive, law abiding, nationalistic, patriotic, respectful, accountable, normal, heterosexual...when we were only separated by little things...before multiculturalism, before weird was cool, before FEELZ owned people, when common sense was still common, before countries were developed within our country....did we need a third party? Weren't most of our desires fulfilled between the duopoly?
I love American immigrant ideology found on the Statue of Liberty is just conveniently ignored by you selfish bigots. Obviously you don’t care if Mexicans came here legally or not. Trust me: you are very much un-American.

Yep, little Emma donated a shitty poem to be featured with a shitty donated statue and therefore good real American taxpayers are fucked forever. They MUST fund the worlds filth.
Hahaha...you dumbmotherfuckers!
Lol it’s so obnoxious how you have this undeserved sense of self-importance. No one cares you pay taxes. Why? Because the rest of us do too you idiot

haha...half of America does not...your pet wetbacks do not.
Man you are delusional lol.

The US largely was built on immigration until WWII, when all the other big nations bankrupted themselves on war. The US then got wealthy without earning it, and we started ending immigration.
Back then the immigrants were coming from the good part of the world.

Being a Conservative, I would like to see the US have 2 or possibly 3 more political parties. I know this does not happen overnight but the current two party system for such a diverse country is just stale. I know Democrats and Liberals only want one party.

Forum List

Back